91st Weak Sad Saga of the Putin Sucker

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Posts
21,855
Donald-Trump-4-300x161.jpg

President Donald Trump on Sunday spent his 210th golfing as president at the same time as victims of Hurricane Michael were struggling to pick of the pieces of their lives.

According to a pool report, Trump arrived at Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia just before 10:30 a.m. on Sunday morning.
 
Last edited:
What? He didn't go to church? Do his evangelical buddies know that?
 
NBC issued a retraction because a reporter misunderstood what Trump said about Robert E. Lee.

In other news, Trump failed to make his opinion of Robert E. Lee clear in his statements.
 
An unhinged crackpot leads the world’s only mega-power — and now the wheels are coming off

The presidency of Donald Trump has been hilarifying–as hilarious at times as it has been consistently terrifying throughout. Remember how we laughed when that photo came out of Trump gazing into that glowing orb as he gathered with his Saudi business partners counterparts? It’s not so funny now.

If Trump had his way, the Saudis would face no consequences. That’s how they saw it, according to a friend of Khashoggi’s. Yahoo News reports that the friend, a Middle East analyst, “believes the crown prince and the Saudis may well have felt emboldened by Trump’s attacks on journalists as the ‘enemy of the people.’ Trump’s “rhetoric against journalists probably encouraged the Saudis to do it,” said [the friend], with the Saudis concluding:’Trump hates journalists and he would not react if we kill one journalist.’”

Then there’s the conflicts of interest. Trump said this week that while he’s oh-so-very-concerned about the incident, “I think [blocking $110 billion in arms sales to the Saudis, as some have called for,] would be hurting us.”

:eek:
 
Pay Up Trump: You Owe Liz Warren $1 Million Of Your Daddy's Money

There's plenty of speculation that Senator Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts (by way of Oklahoma) is planning a presidential run in 2020. She's sent staffers to all four early primary states, and perhaps more importantly, she's provided proof of ancestry to appease Donald Trump.

Warren released a video Monday revealing the results. Although Obama expressed mild annoyance in 2011 that Trump's birther nonsense had "distracted" the country from more important matters, Warren doesn't shy away from calling out Trump for the repulsive racist he is. She's damn mad that Trump basically called her mother a liar. She's pissed off that her impeccable professional credentials were questioned. And she's flat-out furious that she's had to endure these petty insults from a man, to quote Diane Chambers from "Cheers," with the "morals of a rutting sea elephant and the intelligence of lint."

Will Trump part with a $Mill? :confused:

:D:D
 
No evidence’: Fox News’ Shep Smith shoots down Trump’s claim that ‘rogue killers’ murdered Saudi journalist

ox News host Shepard Smith on Monday threw cold water on President Donald Trump’s suggestion that “rogue killers” murdered journalist Jamal Khashoggi, who was last seen entering a Saudi Arabia consulate in Turkey.

In remarks on Monday morning, Trump deflected the suspicion away from the Saudi kingdom. According to the president, King Salman’s “denial was very, very strong.”

“It sounded to me like maybe these could have been rogue killers,” Trump added. “Who knows?”

Or, perhaps a Rogue Liar ?

Saudi Arabia preparing to admit Jamal Khashoggi was killed in interrogation ‘gone wrong’: CNN

Saudi Arabia is preparing a report that would admit Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed as the result of an interrogation that went wrong, CNN reported on Monday, citing two unnamed sources.

One source cautioned that the report was still being prepared and could change, CNN said. The other source said the report would likely conclude that the operation was carried out without clearance and that those involved will be held responsible, the cable news outlet said.

Oops!
 
Trump Releases DNA Test Showing He’s 99.9% Diarrhea and Racism

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Just hours after Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) released results of a DNA test that showed she does indeed have Cherokee heritage, President Donald Trump released the results of his own DNA testing.

“The results are undeniably conclusive,” Dr. Henrietta Hatterly told reporters this morning. “The president is almost completely made up of diarrhea and racism. These facts are probably not shocking to anyone who has heard him speak, looked at him, or generally paid attention to him over the course of his life time. But we are pleased that our DNA tests have confirmed what the naked eye seems easily able to detect.”

Santorum in a suit!:)
 
Ex-prosecutor suggest Trump may have violated US law by helping Saudis cover up journalist’s murder

A former federal prosecutor said President Donald Trump may have broken U.S. law but helping to cover up the apparent abduction and murder of a Washington Post journalist by Saudi Arabia.

Glenn Kirschner, a former prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney’s District of Columbia office, said the president may have been an accessory after the fact — a violation of federal law — by helping the Saudis escape blame for Jamal Khashoggi’s death.

“Ok everyone-please have a look at the federal crime of Accessory After the Fact & recall what the president said in Helsinki (Putin strongly denied cyber-attacking our country) & what he’s saying now about the murder of Khashoggi (rogue killers). Thoughts?” he tweeted. #MuellerInvestigation

Oh Nos! Trump stepping on his own doo doo!:)
 
Last edited:
Trump says he won’t accept blame if his controversial politics cost GOP control of Congress in the midterms

Pee-resident Donald Trump has been hitting the road campaigning for the midterms. However, in an AP interview, Trump said he would not take responsibility if the GOP loses the House.

Trump said he believes he is helping his party.

“I don’t believe anybody has ever had this kind of impact,” the president said. Yet, when it comes to the results, he absolves himself from any responsibility.
 
Michael Cohen interrogated by state and federal officials as prosecutors take aim at the Trump Foundation

New York Attorney General Barbara Underwood’s office interviewed longtime Donald Trump lawyer and fixer Michael Cohen on Wednesday, CNN reports.

The meeting reportedly occurred at the New York City office of Cohen’s attorney, Guy Petrillo.

State investigators were joined by prosecutors from the US Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York, who have already convicted Cohen on eight counts of violating federal law.

The participation of state investigators is significant because President Trump lacks the power to issue pardons for state convictions.

“On another topic: Michael Cohen was your personal attorney for many years. He testified under oath in federal court that you directed him to commit a crime. Did you, sir?” the AP asked.

“Totally false,” Trump replied. “It’s totally false.”

“He wasn’t in trouble for what he did for me; he was in trouble for what he did for other people,” the commander-in-chief falsely claimed.

The New York Attorney General’s office is also investigating the Trump Foundation.


:):):rolleyes::D:D:D
 
The one silver lining to Trump's occupation of the presidency is that this is shining a light on his criminal life and will either put him and sordid relatives behind bars or send him off to Moscow or Riyadh to serve out the rest of his life among his own kind.
 
Senator Mitch McConnell says tariffs hurt — urges trade progress

Senate Republican Leader Mitch McConnell on Wednesday prodded President Donald Trump’s administration to quickly resolve festering trade disputes particularly with China, saying tariffs imposed by other countries in response to Trump’s trade policies are starting to pinch the “red hot” U.S. economy.

While concurring with Trump’s view that U.S. policy on global trade must be stronger, McConnell also voiced concern in an interview with Reuters about the impact of growing trade tensions, including on his home state of Kentucky.

Big Ag and Big Auto are worried, Trump has reached a tipping point. Mitch is trying to tell him that enough is enough!

How many Senators will absolve Trump for his 'missteps' if the Corporate powers feel he is a liability? How many would like to get rid of the asshole and put a "Real Rethuglican" in office?:rolleyes:
 
WATCH: CNN’s Kaitlan Collins reveals why White House aides don’t want Jared Kushner involved in a diplomatic crisis

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi went missing at the hands of the Saudi Arabia government, and while this crisis has dominated headlines, one person has been out of the spotlight.

On Wednesday, CNN’s Kaitlan Collins explained Senior White House Adviser Jared Kushner’s complex role and relationship with Saudi Arabia, and why he is not speaking out about this human rights situation.

She added, “Several White House officials fear that if he was really involved in this that there would be a backlash. That’s a big part of why we didn’t see him travel with the Secretary of State Mike Pompeo to meet with the Saudi officials this week.”

Jared, Jared, Jared, tisk tisk. you fucked up baby, giving MBS the Okay. I mean it's not as if they Hellfired his ass in Yemen?
 
Last edited:

Saudi prince's aide was 'at consulate' when Khashoggi vanished


A member of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's entourage walked into the Saudi Consulate in Istanbul just before writer Jamal Khashoggi vanished there, according to a leaked surveillance photo.

The man, identified by Turkish officials as Maher Abdulaziz Mutreb, has been photographed in the background during the prince's trips to the US, France, and Spain this year.

Trump says it ‘certainly looks’ like journalist Jamal Khashoggi is dead
 
Paul Manafort shows up to court in a wheelchair as judge agrees to drop some charges

U.S. prosecutors on Friday agreed to drop criminal charges against Paul Manafort that a jury deadlocked on earlier this year, as a federal judge set a Feb. 8 date for Manafort’s sentencing on charges of bank fraud and filing false tax returns.

Prosecutors had favored waiting until Manafort finished cooperating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller before addressing the remaining charges, but U.S. District Judge T.S. Ellis rejected the timetable so he could move forward with sentencing Manafort, who appeared in court in a wheelchair and was said to be suffering significant health issues.

“I have not heard any estimation from the government of when his cooperation will be complete,” Ellis said, referring to the special counsel investigation. “I’m not willing to go on endlessly” before sentencing Manafort, he added.

Hurry up, Bob!
 
House Intel Dem claims Jared Kushner may have given Saudis an assassination ‘enemies list

Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-TX) on Friday shocked CNN’s Poppy Harlow when he said that Trump son-in-law Jared Kushner may have slipped U.S. intelligence to Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman that led to the alleged killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.

“Let me get to the point that is most disturbing right now,” Castro said. “The reporting that Jared Kushner may have, with U.S. intelligence, delivered a hit list, an enemies list, to the crown prince, to MBS, in Saudi Arabia and that the prince may have acted on that, and one of the people he took action against is Mr. Khashoggi.”

“Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman bragged of receiving classified US intelligence from Jared Kushner and using it as part of a purge of ‘corrupt’ princes and businessmen,” the tabloid claimed.

One of the story’s sources also said that Kushner “took a list out of these people who had been trashing MBS in phone calls, and said ‘these are the ones who are your enemies.'”

:eek:
 
Back
Top