Big clits/regular clits

BigclitSB

Virgin
Joined
Oct 5, 2018
Posts
10
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.
 
I personally think big clits are quite sexy: so I'm right there with ya. I'm sure lots of guys agree with me too. And if not? They are missing out,more for me :devil::heart:
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

eh...who thinks that. Sounds like typical group think campus babble to me. My wife has an above avg clit when aroused...she doesn't squirt...so she's not natural...
 
I would say my wife has a very small clit. It still gets hard and when diddled makes her cum.
 
My clit and outer lips are large. My pretty baby says they are a mouthful...she loves sucking them and giving me one orgasm after another...
 
All the more to love!! More the merrier!
Easier to get all sorts of things buried in, and that can only be good to have big lips wrapped around ... nose... chin... mouth... cock.. whatever you like!!
 
Large or small...this isn't a problem. But it's probably true that there are just as many things that turn people off as turn them on. Still though, I'd say you're dating the wrong guys if they don't appreciate your uniqueness.
 
I have never got to try a big clit!!! Always thought i would like to. There used to be a beautiful spanish woman in porn with a very big clit. My wife and i both thought sucking it would be great. My wife has an average size clit.
 
I love women with big clits

Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

I get very turned by women with big clits and stretchy labia. Iā€™m an avid cunillingist. Big clits and pussies are beautiful and I agree that squirting and gushing are not urinating. Feeling your fingers and hands get soaked as your pleasuring her big clit with your tongue and messaging her Gspot with your fingers is one of the most wonderful feelings as she gushes with great joy as she is orgasming.
I love it and I would so enjoy you xx
 
Simple answer. Men are visual. And some men are more picky than others. If a man dislikes me for the way I look, even if it's one body part, oh well. He's obviously not the man for me. If he feels the need to try to put me down for that? He's a cad, an ass, whatever you want to call it. Just not good.

I guess mine must not be overly big or small. Nobody has commented one way or the other but it does work just fine! :heart:
 
Simple answer. Men are visual. And some men are more picky than others. If a man dislikes me for the way I look, even if it's one body part, oh well. He's obviously not the man for me. If he feels the need to try to put me down for that? He's a cad, an ass, whatever you want to call it. Just not good.

I guess mine must not be overly big or small. Nobody has commented one way or the other but it does work just fine! :heart:

Only prerequisite for a clit is that I can find it. I just Don't want to get lost down there.
 
I would love to meet a woman with a big clit. Most are avg to small, like someone else said, as long as I can find it to pleasure you, it's all good.
 
I profess as having no discrimination...ā€¦.I luv all clits.
I luv sucking on them like they are little penises.
 
Why do some men think that having a big clit woman is a bad thing? Yes I was born a female have menstrual can have a baby and all just like regular clit woman some men find it intimidating I dont know why....yes squirting is something our bodies naturally do no we arent urinating on u. GS AND SQUirting arent the same.

Personally speaking, I think I would love a big clit on my wife. I could find more ways to tease and please her, even better if it caused her to squirt. She has on occasion, but the more she does the more I want it.
 
A clit that is just bigger and more visible is totally fine. I've seen women (in porn) whose clitoris is like a small berry in size. Wouldn't call it a cherry, but it's like a tip of the finger, sticking out proudly from under their hood. That's very sexy, I think. I don't mind that at all. I don't mind small clits either.

That said, for me, it probably depends on exactly how big it is. If it was an inch-long thick thing, I'd personally be intimidated. There are genetic defects when a clit may look like a small penis - it's so big.
It's the same thing as with an inch-long penis, you know - many women would say that size doesn't matter, but in fact there's still some boundaries for most of us where it stops being about size and starts being about some genetic defect.
It's like with midgets for example. They are totally normal people when it comes to personality and being able to reproduce, but I'd be lying if I said that there's completely, absolutely nothing wrong about them. I couldn't date one, for example.

If you have a condition like that - then I'm sorry. But you can't really blame people for not liking it. Humans are genetically wired to find certain things attractive and other things disturbing. That's why fat people are generally considered less attractive - because for our genetic monkey-brains being overweight means being sick.
But just like with anything, there are people who will absolutely love it. There're people who will not care. You just gotta find one. I know that may not be easy, but keep trying and you'll get it.

Just saying, it's all about exactly what you are talking about. I'm probably pointing a lot of guns at myself for saying all this.
 
Big and small clits are both natural and have their own charms, like everything else. Things out of the ordinary can be sexy. Biggest clit I saw was on a quiet, shy Finnish woman, it poked outside her labia and was really a striking sight.

As for non-urine squirting it exists but it is rare in real life, I don't know why porn films caught onto it and try and make it a common occurrence through their fake ejaculations. Problem with this is women who now think there's something wrong with them because they don't.
 
As for non-urine squirting it exists but it is rare in real life, I don't know why porn films caught onto it and try and make it a common occurrence through their fake ejaculations. Problem with this is women who now think there's something wrong with them because they don't.
Are there such women?

Anyway, surprisingly most women can squirt. And while a lot of it in porn is fake and/or urine - some of it isn't.
But it's:
a) an aquired skill
b) not enjoyable to every woman out there
c) messy to deal with in RL.
d) leaves a lot of women self-conscious.

I knew a girl who would always squirt and always needed towels. It's not as unnatural as you are trying to picture.
 
Are there such women?

Anyway, surprisingly most women can squirt. And while a lot of it in porn is fake and/or urine - some of it isn't.
But it's:
a) an aquired skill
b) not enjoyable to every woman out there
c) messy to deal with in RL.
d) leaves a lot of women self-conscious.

I knew a girl who would always squirt and always needed towels. It's not as unnatural as you are trying to picture.

You have uses the word unnatural not me. Squirting is indeed rare, I've only known one woman in over 100 who did it, she did it all the time so it was her norm. It is not a "skill". A skill is something within your control which you perfect through practice. It is as uncontrollable as an orgasm. So I am extremely sceptical about being able to acquire something which your body doesn't normally do unless it has in some way been suppressed.

There are women everywhere who are made to feel inadequate by their perceived inability to do things shown in porn movies: deep throating, fisting, multiple orgasms, squirting etc. Just look at how the porn industry has made (female) pubic hair something
 
As

As so many guys don't even know where or what a clit is the bigger the better, if maybe it would light up and have an arrow point with a message" I'm here" play with me then any fool could find it :D
 
It is not a "skill". A skill is something within your control which you perfect through practice.
And squirting is.
If you don't know that, then all I can say - you know very little on the subject.
The reason it's not very common is
a) for most women it requires g-spot stimulation that not many pairs do, and even among those who do not many do correctly.
b) Even if done correctly, many women then suppress it because the feeling is somewhat reminiscent to having to pee. And they don't wanna pee during sex.

It is as uncontrollable as an orgasm.
For some.
For others it's as controllable as clenching your PC muscles.
BTW, orgasm IS controllable for many women. And for many men too.

Just look at how the porn industry has made (female) pubic hair something
I guess you meant that it made it something weird?

Both male and female public hair is a pretty unsightly thing if not taken care of. You need to trim and/or shave it just like you do with any other hair - on your head, on your face, on your body. Under your armpits.

Yes, you can totally have sex with a wild bush growing down there. Just like you can totally get a date if you dress up like you've just found all that in a dumpster.

But being accurate and neat is important.

It's not porn that does things and creates trends. Porn is what FOLLOWS the things that people like and fantasize about. They take them and use them, and glorify them. You need to be very shallow-minded if you think that a fit blonde girl with shaven legs and big boobs - is a product of porn industry. It's not. It's an ideal that is inherently attractive to men, and porn just takes it and uses over and over.

If most men were attracted to as much public hair as possible, or a natural bush - then that's what all porn would ahve been like.
Instead, the majority like the public hair trimmed or absent alltogether.

It's not porn's fault that this is so.
Basically, what you are criticizing is that people have become more aware of options and their tastes thanks to Porn providing a choice.
 
Last edited:
At this point in my life, I don't care what the clit looks like - as long as I have access to it...
 
Aaahhhh,,,,,,, no photos? I love sucking on clits. Especially big ones. Like sucking a cock (almost) ! :rose:
 
Back
Top