Self Enrichment

adrina

Heretic
Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without a fight. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, just keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive. - Leah Labelle

I truly believe that everything that we do and everyone that we meet is put in our path for a purpose. There are no accidents; we're all teachers - if we're willing to pay attention to the lessons we learn, trust our positive instincts and not be afraid to take risks or wait for some miracle to come knocking at our door. - Marla Gibbs

These are the soul's changes. I don't believe in ageing. I believe in forever altering one's aspect to the sun. Hence my optimism. - Virginia Woolf

Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. - Allen Klein

Your destiny is to fulfill those things upon which you focus most intently. So choose to keep your focus on that which is truly magnificent, beautiful, uplifting and joyful. Your life is always moving toward something. - Ralph Marston

A clumsy beginning is better than no beginning at all. - Me.

It's amazing what a woman will do for a new pair of shoes - SugarDaddy1

quote-first-forget-inspiration-habit-is-more-dependable-habit-will-sustain-you-whether-you-octavia-butler-39-5-0554.jpg

@comey

Where are the voices of all the leaders who know an independent Department of Justice and FBI are essential to our liberty? “You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say.” — Martin Luther

I’ve posted this before, but it’ll work here too:

Get up in the morning. Work hard and work smart. Keep your priorities in line and you head on straight. Get outside, exercise. Find a passion, have a hobby. Do what you love, love what you do, and do it well. Be creative, be determined, dream, and fall in love. Live life wonderfully.​

Get busy living, or get busy dying.
~Andy Defresne​

"Eat a dick up until you hiccup."

~Voltaire​

Live well.
Eat sensibly.
Exercise regularly.
Die anyway.
Fuck it.

@comey

Where are the voices of all the leaders who know an independent Department of Justice and FBI are essential to our liberty? “You are not only responsible for what you say, but also for what you do not say.” — Martin Luther

@Holder

In closing Mr. Holder I will leave you with this thought; you were given a rare opportunity to lead with integrity during a variety of divisive and controversial issues during your tenure as the 82d Attorney General of the United States and rather than be a man of moral courage you chose instead to cower, further inflame racial tensions, advance false narratives and play progressive political activist. - Former FBI agent K. Dee McCown

@Comey

Now, because of you, Hillary Clinton is allowed to continue her RICO activities and is running for President of the United States, the most powerful position in the world. You have trampled on the Rule of Law and destroyed the trust of the American people in the FBI and in unbiased enforcement of the law. How do you sleep at night? It is time for you to go and work for the Clinton Foundation. - Former FBI agent Hugh W. Galyean

“You make your own happiness.” (A girl I used to know.)

Glad you told me about this thread.

"That and twenty five cents will get you a cup of coffee."

:(

Add five dollars to that and you can almost get a cup of shitty Starbucks coffee.

@comey

did he write this before or after he wrote an EXONERATION letter re CuntCLinton BEFORE she was interviewed?

Good things happen when you smile -

and when you're naked.

Back