Walking the Line... once again

attachment.php

Oh wow, you look so sexy in this picture...!

I am a boobs man. All the way.
And you Vixxennn have FANTASTIC breasts. They are definitely so alluring and desirable. Would love to fondle, caress, lick, nibble and suckle on those babies ANY day. SO SO SO fantastic.:devil:

And Two Very Nice ones mmmm:rose::kiss:

Why thank you!

That was just the beginning of the fantasy of course. I've been enjoying the rest of it for quite a little while now :) And you are very, very welcome.

Hope it ended in a very... satisfying way. ;)

Fantastic pics. Sexy.

Thanks!

Oh wow, you look so sexy in this picture...!

You are sweet, thank you!

Makes you want to dive right in face first! :devil::kiss::rose:

Go right ahead!

I am a boobs man. All the way.
And you Vixxennn have FANTASTIC breasts. They are definitely so alluring and desirable. Would love to fondle, caress, lick, nibble and suckle on those babies ANY day. SO SO SO fantastic.:devil:

Thank goodness for breast men! ;)

attachment.php

As you have probably realised, I'm not a breast man... But wow, from this angle you look gorgeous...

I think you need my tongue...

You might be right.

Hello beautiful. I've been gonna a while too. Glad we're both back.

Delicious, as always.

Hey there! Happy you are back too then! And thank you!

As you have probably realised, I'm not a breast man... But wow, from this angle you look gorgeous...

Happy to please breast men and ass men alike ;)

You have such a scrumptious body. And a great personality. And stuff.

Sorry..eloquence failed me. Maybe because all of the blood rushed from my brain...

Hah.. made me smile. I like the eloquence or lack thereof as it may be. ;)

Easy like Sunday morning.

Wow. It's as if you knew exactly how my fantasy progressed ;) And I think I should point out that some of us are both breast AND ass men. I think I speak for everyone in that category when I say that you're extremely well equipped to satisfy our every desire.

Sooooo Hot:cattail:

Thanks!

Wow. It's as if you knew exactly how my fantasy progressed ;) And I think I should point out that some of us are both breast AND ass men. I think I speak for everyone in that category when I say that you're extremely well equipped to satisfy our every desire.

Well, I'm happy I have a bit of both to satisfy you equal opportunists ;)

You're a yummy lady, Vixie - always have been. I've worshiped from afar for over ten years now.

Over ten years? I've only been here around 5... but I do appreciate the sentiment and I am very happy that you are done with all that "afar" business :eek:

Over ten years? I've only been here around 5... but I do appreciate the sentiment and I am very happy that you are done with all that "afar" business :eek:

Oh, dear. I'm sorry. I could have sworn you were here when I joined in 2001 and was the AmPics mod. Please forgive me. The mind starts turning to mush after 50... ;)

Re: afar - I volunteer to worship you from much a-closer, but there are laws against stalking... ;)

Oh, dear. I'm sorry. I could have sworn you were here when I joined in 2001 and was the AmPics mod. Please forgive me. The mind starts turning to mush after 50... ;)

Re: afar - I volunteer to worship you from much a-closer, but there are laws against stalking... ;)

Ten years ago, it would have been very illegal for me to post pictures on this site. ;)

Hah.... I don't think I would turn you into the police, don't you worry.

Wow dear, your pictures never cease to amaze. Just incredibly gorgeous as always. Just lovely...glad to see that you decided to return.

wow!!!! love the last shot! want to dive right in!!

Thank you!

So...are you saying that even though no police may be involved, handcuffs might be ok? ;)

Might be ok? They are DEFINITELY ok! ;)

Wow dear, your pictures never cease to amaze. Just incredibly gorgeous as always. Just lovely...glad to see that you decided to return.

And you are incredibly sweet... thank you! I'm happy you happened upon me once again. :)

Back