The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the people here. Y'all help me keep what (little) is left of my sanity, and you make me smile, and you take me away from negative thoughts.
 
(I'm rootin' for ya', Deege!)
;)
I'm trying to figure out how to get the "FYC" button to show up without using photobucket!

Thanks. I sense good things ahead. Or, at least, things.

I will PM you about the button.

I love the people here. Y'all help me keep what (little) is left of my sanity, and you make me smile, and you take me away from negative thoughts.

I concur.
 
But, I was gonna marry him. Someday. When we meet. When I'm not already married ... *pouts*

I'm sure there's a country somewhere that allows polygamy that doesn't work out totally against every woman involved! :p

Blurt: Can't...stop...eating Altoids. SO DELICIOUS
 
Blurt: Can't...stop...eating Altoids. SO DELICIOUS[/QUOTE]

altoids make me cry...literally....
 
You're supposed to *suck* on them, not *insert* them... :rolleyes:

:eek:

Wait, what? Not even the ginger ones? :cool:

ginger__20158.jpg
 
I would probably kill a mugger for a lifetime supply of Ginger Altoids....so hard to find these days!!

Stella, your hat brings me joy.


Blurt: I've been having a lot of days where I just go to bed hating myself. I feel ugly, unattractive and worthless. And there's nothing to prove me wrong... my fiance doesn't count, as he's not even fucking here and he's biased anyway :p
 
We lost Bazinga (our genetic defect special needs foster kitten) in the early-morning hours today. Late Saturday, he started exhibiting weakness and lethargy, and last night, knowing (but not saying out loud) that he was getting ready to pass on, we set him up in the bathroom with a comfy bed to snuggle up in, a soft micro-pore cloth to serve as a blanket if he were cold, and a small electric heater to keep the temp in there a couple degrees warmer than the rest of the house. When she got up this morning to get ready for work, he was gone.

She, of course, is heart-broken, and even the shriveled crab apple that serves me as a heart is bruised, I have to admit. He only lived about ten months, but he knew every day that he was loved, and he did his best to return that love. He liked to perch on the footrest of my recliner and rest his upper body on my shins, but his favorite resting spots were anywhere he could snuggle up with YK, and anywhere he could get Stormy, our second-eldest female cat, to groom him.

YK called the vet this morning right after they opened, and the vet said she was sure the genetic damage to his spine and skeleton was the cause and that frankly, she was amazed he had lived as long as he did. I attribute that to the love and care he got primarily from YK and Stormy, who essentially "adopted" him as a kitten, just as she had been adopted by Willow, our eldest, when YK rescued Stormy from a blizzard when *she* was just a baby. He will be missed.

bazinga1.jpg
 
I'm sorry for the loss but also so touched by the story of his life he shared with you guys. Thank you for sharing it. I just have to say that I think Bazinga has to be the most awesome name for a cat I have heard in a long time.

Hugs and comfort to you both. :rose:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top