Ah, fuck it.

Not to thread-jack but...

FUCK! the Rain, the traffic and the rain again!


Ah, sigh, Now I feel better.


Now back to the seduction.

<gets popcorn>
 
Why the fuck does a simple fucking plot bunny have to morph into two fucking monster fucking plot bunnies. One about fucking Domme's that I've never fucking written about and the other fucking one a fucking gay story, which I haven't ever fucking written either. :rolleyes:

Fuck challenges and the fucking pink pony it rode in on. :eek:
 
I have had enough. So fuck it. Take your jealousy about my love life and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. I'm happy with my Sir. So FUCK YOU!
 
Your guilt feelings are making things difficult, but FUCK IT, I'm gonna hang in as long as my ego will allow because you just may end up being worth it. Don't push me too hard, though babe, I will fuckin' cut you loose and let you rot in goddamn Methodist purgatory.
 
What the fuck ever happened to Christmas (or Holiday to be politically correct) Spirit?

I swear, some people seem to get meaner during the Holidays. If you're fucking stressed, take a deep breath and have a Christmas cookie dammit!

This woman I encountered today in the grocery store could've been Scrooge's wife. She got all pissy with me because I had 16 items in the 15 items or less lane.

First off, there was no one behind me when I walked up to that particular check-out line. Second, why does someone take the time to bother counting what's in MY basket? To make matters worse, she went to a different check-out lane (still bitching about me) then realized she forgot to pick something up.

Instead of backing out of the line and going to get it, she made a big stink and fuss about ME (in the next lane) and if I didn't have the 16 items in a 15 items or less line, she could've gotten out of there quicker. But because I had ONE EXTRA FUCKING ITEM in my cart, she decided to blame me for her forgetfulness. It all made no sense and my relatively good day was shot to hell by this woman. I actually started feeling guilty for having ONE EXTRA FUCKING ITEM in my cart.

What a fucking bitch!

Ho, FUCKING Ho!

I feel better now. :D
 
Hello, I'm from the Vice Squad! We've heard about people saying "Fuck" here.

What the fuck is going on here ?
 
Hello, I'm from the Vice Squad! We've heard about people saying "Fuck" here.

What the fuck is going on here ?

Not a fucking thing, officer. It's all sizzle and no fucking steak...all light and no fucking heat...all hat and no fucking cattle...in other words, no one's fucking or getting fucked and that's the fucking truth.

Aw fuck...what's with the fucking handcuffs...get your fucking hands off me...I wanna call my fucking lawyer...I'll fucking sue you fuckers for fucking false arrest...I'll have your fucking badge for this...I'm a friend of the fucking police chief...you fuckers can't do this to me...fuck!
 
Anyone wonder what word would or even could, replace "fuck" or "Fucking" if it did not exist ?
 
Back
Top