"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facesitting

Wow! I am glad everyone liked the Facesitting video. I will try to find some more.

ES
 
Loving the first one... thanks. Didn't get to the end first time though!

I also liked the first one, primarily due to the scenes where they are both up on their toes in their stockings. For some reason that is a huge turn on for me!
 
I also liked the first one, primarily due to the scenes where they are both up on their toes in their stockings. For some reason that is a huge turn on for me!

http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=980584794

(This video is two women fucking each other with a feeldoe while dressed in lingerie, it is about 17 min long.)

I agree, I am not into feet typically but the way they are dressed both in lingerie, garter belt, stockings, and bra it is really hot. They change camera angles and you get to see all of there beauty.

Around the 14:00 min mark was the best for me. I do think it was missing an orgasm at ending of some kind, it just seems like they stopped.

ES
 
Just as impressive as the cumshots is the fact that this guy can convince that many young women to be video'ed taking them. What a smooth talker he must be: "Here, put on these glasses..."

Well , sign me up - this guy can cum on me anytime he wants to!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top