Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I see stuff on this site that makes me want to vomit. It's like a rabbit trail of disgust. I should know better than to go on that clickity clickity trail. Oh how I should know better.

The only thing to do when you see something so vile is to message it to someone else so they have to share in your disgust.

I know, each to their own. But FFS... Some stuff is just vile.
 
I've made the cardinal sin of withdrawing from an interview the night before. I hope they don't think I'm a blithering idiot. But really, the job wouldn't have been right for me. Sorry ladies! :(
 
I slept almost all day today. I needed it. I had 2 Starbucks yesterday with a combined total of 8 shots of espresso - nada. I never thought I'd see the day my "IV caffeine infusion" aka Starbucks wouldn't be able to perk me up. Yup, the Apocalypse is near, boys and girls.
 
Well, if it's any consolation NightL and I will go before you lot. You'll get to watch our fiery deaths on TV before it comes for you.

You know I was wondering that! Do you think we will see a general obliteration as the clock ticks over?

Should we look to Australia for signs of hope?

And if we do... where should Australia look? :confused:
 
Are anyone else's kids lobbying for their Christmas presents before the 21st, in case the end is nigh? Or are mine just remarkably well informed, and manipulative?

I was awed by my daughter's choral concert tonight. Over 300 kids--it was amazing. There weren't even 300 people in my graduating class, let alone the music program. The one soloist should grow up to be an opera singer. It all just made my heart happy.
 
that's beautiful, minx!



do you know what's completely awesome? going to a networking event and being able to say that i have a new job.

last night was epically awesome!

ed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top