Have you ever fucked a complete stanger

sex

The best wildest most crazed sluttiest hottest most depraved
Wildest sex is with a stranger on a one night stand. I'm always game.

I have. Twice. Protection both times as well. It was great. They both involved some beer and both were in Puerto Rico while my ship was in port. Two nights in a row a different girl. No clue what their names were. They were both Navy as well.

Last edited:
I almost did, recently. He was much younger, cute as could be, and with a foreign accent...and he really wanted to. Why, why didn't I? I was in Vegas, and the opportunity was ripe. I'll never see that sweet young thing again. Damn it.
Mark Twain was right!

“Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --- Mark Twain

I almost did, recently. He was much younger, cute as could be, and with a foreign accent...and he really wanted to. Why, why didn't I? I was in Vegas, and the opportunity was ripe. I'll never see that sweet young thing again. Damn it.
Mark Twain was right!

“Life is short, break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --- Mark Twain

That's what you're supposed to do in Vegas.

Back in the day, at a George Straight concert, in his salad days. She was one hot horny cowgirl.

Mark Twain was right!

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas...make another trip ;)

no. came very close one night, had been for a drink with the boys in the afternoon into the evening, some drifting off during the night. those that were left ended up in some night club, more drifted off, and i found myself on my own at the bar, just finishing my drink and about to head off home.
This girl ended up stood next to me, fantastically cute, luckily service was terrible, so we started chatting. She eventually got her drinks for her and her friend, and walked off saying seeya. As she walked away, i couldnt help but notice she had the most fantastic arse in jeans.
anyway, less than a minute later she was back. massive grin. cant remember what she had said to ditch her friends so quickly, but i was happy :), although tired, tiddly and needing to go home. She said she needed to go too, so i offered to walk her home. I may have commented about her fantastic bum at some point, as i ended up with a handful of arsecheek on the way back to hers, luckily resulted in giggles.
At some point she ended up in just in her underwear, i was down to my open jeans, i was playing with her belly button ring, and letting my fingers and lips wander, when the subject of condoms came up. Neither of us had any. Schoolboy error.
No nookie for us that night. Bit more playing about, and then fell asleep.
Stupidly early, woke up, got kicked out as she had to be in work, and that she'd love to see me again. Didnt get her name, her number, and couldnt remember where she lived. Not seen her around either. Closest to one night stand and sex with stranger that I think i've ever come.

Got a phone call from a friend once. He said, dude, do me a favor, call this number, get the address and go over and put her down hard, WHAT? I did call, she did give me the address and when I went over, she was stunning. All she said was, keep quiet, the babies asleep. Grabbed my hand and led me to the upstairs master bedroom. She jumped on the bed, sat up with the pillows supporting her back and spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties over. I pulled my sandals off, dropped my shorts and intentionally made my cock snap and flip up and smack my belly. She smiled and slid down the pillows and I climbed on the bed and from a kneeling position leaned forward and she held it aimed and let it glide through her fingers and into her. Five strokes and I was balls deep and she was tight! The only change was that she kept sliding down of the pillow pile and eventually was on her upper back and shoulders, the back of her knees on my shoulders and I was sweat slapping them thighs and pounding it good. I made my bank deposit and it was a commercial load. Kissed her and somehow felt I could talk her into another round, but I kissed her and left. Two days later, a phone call on the cell I didn't recognize, it was her, come over, the front door will be open. That night I wanted to put it to rest and thought taking it all would do it. I rode that ass until it smoked. Well, let me say, six months later I was still daring her to do things and she was insatiable! My best blind date one nighter that turned into something ultimately different!

Yeah, it was at Sam's Club in Olongapo.
She said, "Short time, $10.00, Long time $20.00."
I said, "OK, Long time."
It was very romantic.
:D:devil::rolleyes:

Actually, I have enjoyed sex with a few complete strangers. In one case, we became good friends. Writing this, I realise that I need to catch up with her. On the other hand, I have been had by a complete stranger. I do not really know him well even today.

Nice!

Got a phone call from a friend once. He said, dude, do me a favor, call this number, get the address and go over and put her down hard, WHAT? I did call, she did give me the address and when I went over, she was stunning. All she said was, keep quiet, the babies asleep. Grabbed my hand and led me to the upstairs master bedroom. She jumped on the bed, sat up with the pillows supporting her back and spread her legs and pulled the crotch of her panties over. I pulled my sandals off, dropped my shorts and intentionally made my cock snap and flip up and smack my belly. She smiled and slid down the pillows and I climbed on the bed and from a kneeling position leaned forward and she held it aimed and let it glide through her fingers and into her. Five strokes and I was balls deep and she was tight! The only change was that she kept sliding down of the pillow pile and eventually was on her upper back and shoulders, the back of her knees on my shoulders and I was sweat slapping them thighs and pounding it good. I made my bank deposit and it was a commercial load. Kissed her and somehow felt I could talk her into another round, but I kissed her and left. Two days later, a phone call on the cell I didn't recognize, it was her, come over, the front door will be open. That night I wanted to put it to rest and thought taking it all would do it. I rode that ass until it smoked. Well, let me say, six months later I was still daring her to do things and she was insatiable! My best blind date one nighter that turned into something ultimately different!

Nice one! I prefer to read the stories on here and this is a good one.

ES

Once in a bar. A rubinesque woman sat next to me. Grabbed my cock thru my pants and said if you want more I can provide it. We went to a motel and she certainly provided. A blow job that was awesome and we screwed in every position we could manage. One of the best fucks I ever had and to this day all I know is she had me call her L J . She had a lot of hot flesh and was horny as hell. Last thing she said was that I was better than her husband brother and dad.I get aroused recalling that night with L J. :D I returned to that bar several times but never saw her again and no one in the bar knew her. When asked they all said that she was never in before that night. Guess I was very lucky.

Last edited:
More fun

Once in a bar. A rubinesque woman sat next to me. Grabbed my cock thru my pants and said if you want more I can provide it. We went to a motel and she certainly provided. A blow job that was awesome and we screwed in every position we could manage. One of the best fucks I ever had and to this day all I know is she had me call her L J . She had a lot of hot flesh and was horny as hell. Last thing she said was that I was better than her husband brother and dad.I get aroused recalling that night with L J. :D

Another good story!

That reminds me of one of my own adventures. I was in my late 20s in a bar in Modesto CA. I met a really hot brunette and asked her to dance. She tells me, "no thanks," and walks away. I tried to talk to her later and still she was not interested.

Before the evening was over she came over to me and told me she thought I was attractive but that she was waiting to be with another guy. However, she askd me to fuck her sister. Yes she used those exact words. I met her sister and was not attracted to the Rubenesque woman but I accepted.

Several hours later we somehow all ended up at my apartment. Myself, the Rubenesque sister, the brunette and her boyfriend. I fucked the sister in my bedroom, the other two got the couch. On our second round we heard a knock at the bedroom door. The brunette got into a fight with her bf and he left, leaving her unsatisfied. The sisters talked for a few minutes and the next thing I knew the brunette had her sister leave and she closed the door. She took her clothes off and fucked me for about an hour. I was awesome, two girls in one night.

ES

Once in a bar. A rubinesque woman sat next to me. Grabbed my cock thru my pants and said if you want more I can provide it. We went to a motel and she certainly provided. A blow job that was awesome and we screwed in every position we could manage. One of the best fucks I ever had and to this day all I know is she had me call her L J . She had a lot of hot flesh and was horny as hell. Last thing she said was that I was better than her husband brother and dad.I get aroused recalling that night with L J. :D

Another good story!

That reminds me of one of my own adventures. I was in my late 20s in a bar in Modesto CA. I met a really hot brunette and asked her to dance. She tells me, "no thanks," and walks away. I tried to talk to her later and still she was not interested.

Before the evening was over she came over to me and told me she thought I was attractive but that she was waiting to be with another guy. However, she askd me to fuck her sister. Yes she used those exact words. I met her sister and was not attracted to the Rubenesque woman but I accepted.

Several hours later we somehow all ended up at my apartment. Myself, the Rubenesque sister, the brunette and her boyfriend. I fucked the sister in my bedroom, the other two got the couch. On our second round we heard a knock at the bedroom door. The brunette got into a fight with her bf and he left, leaving her unsatisfied. The sisters talked for a few minutes and the next thing I knew the brunette had her sister leave and she closed the door. She took her clothes off and fucked me for about an hour. I was awesome, two girls in one night.

ES

I wonder if it was the same rubenesque woman.

Never a complete stranger....ones I had at least chatted with here in Lit or elsewhere but never seen or heard. Meeting and getting intimate that first time is always a blast!

Once while travelling.

We had adjoining rooms and passed each other twice and once in the lobby. The second time as I was keying the door she arrived; I glanced over, we smiled...it was a fantastic experience that I've longed to write about but never was sufficiently comfortable. Just a lovely memory and fantasy thread today.

Ran into a cute couple at a bar last month. She had a bandaged leg and crutches. We struck up a conversation (she fell to avoid stepping on her cat Lol) and said I could dance with her husband, since she couldn't. An hour later we were all at their home, in the jacuzzi, naked (after taking off her bandages) and we both took turns sucking his cock. She hated anal sex, he loved it, so I let him fuck my ass that night while she ate my pussy.

Love stranger sex.

Last edited:
Nice!

Ran into a cute couple at a bar last month. She had a bandaged leg and crutches. We struck up a conversation (she fell to avoid stepping on her cat Lol) and said I could dance with her husband, since she couldn't. An hour later we were all at their home, in the jacuzzi, naked (after taking off her bandages) and we both took turns sucking his cock. She hated anal sex, he loved it, so I let him fuck my ass that night while she ate my pussy.

Love stranger sex.

Wow! Great story, I love it. Truth is always better than fiction.

ES

Back