One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten a bit carried away while curled up in front of the computer today. Perhaps we should pretend it's Friday as I seem to be on one of my typical Friday posting frenzies.

There is however a method to my madness, and while I hope you enjoy all of the pictures I'm hoping that a couple of you with a bit of a critical eye would give me a bit of advice. I always have trouble figuring out which pictures to post when I have two that are very similar. This is truer than ever with this latest of shoots. I probably shouldn't have made one of each version B&W and one of each version color as I would really like your opinion on which picture you like better and not on whether you like the B&W or color picture better. Though all advice is welcome as always. :kiss:

These first few are just for the fun of it...nothing to be compared here. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
I've gotten a bit carried away while curled up in front of the computer today. Perhaps we should pretend it's Friday as I seem to be on one of my typical Friday posting frenzies.

There is however a method to my madness, and while I hope you enjoy all of the pictures I'm hoping that a couple of you with a bit of a critical eye would give me a bit of advice. I always have trouble figuring out which pictures to post when I have two that are very similar. This is truer than ever with this latest of shoots. I probably shouldn't have made one of each version B&W and one of each version color as I would really like your opinion on which picture you like better and not on whether you like the B&W or color picture better. Though all advice is welcome as always. :kiss:

These first few are just for the fun of it...nothing to be compared here. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You look absolutely ravishing in these pics I just want to carry you to bed and lay you down gently, before spending hours pleasuring you

The tough decisions....for me.

SET 1 - More body or more lips?

attachment.php

attachment.php

SET 2 - Better boobs or more substance?

attachment.php

attachment.php

SET 3 - Curvier or sleeker? Don't judge the silly look on my face. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Ok, first of all... Lips. Lips every time!

2nd, More substance. We love all of you not just the boobs

3rd That is just a strait toss up. As an artist taking a picture I would say the sleeker one. But you know for a fact that every one here loves you all curvy also. Which ever one it is, you know we would all be right behind you holding onto those curvy hips ;)

Your frenzies are the best!

I might not be quite done yet...there's one more little thing to be posted. ;)

Ok, first of all... Lips. Lips every time!

2nd, More substance. We love all of you not just the boobs

3rd That is just a strait toss up. As an artist taking a picture I would say the sleeker one. But you know for a fact that every one here loves you all curvy also. Which ever one it is, you know we would all be right behind you holding onto those curvy hips ;)

I thank you. I was thinking the same on most of them...but wasn't really sure about the first one, and the second breast shot is just so pretty even if it is only breasts. :kiss:

Wow, why choose hun, the pictures are all just so incredibly delectable :) I just say "YES" ;) Post what you think is best! :kiss:

I LOVE my postman. He was so very very good to me today.

My pile of new fluffy bits to play in. Less the one that I couldn't resist slipping on and giving you a preview of of course. Let me know if you see anything in there that you might like to see next. I'm in heaven and have no idea where to start!!

attachment.php

I loved this one so much that I couldn't resist slipping it on and giving you a sneak peek. I hope you like it as much as I do. :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:
Damn Woman

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I no sooner get finished an email of comments on the first posting from this evening and now a second set of Magnificent Mammaries and other great shots is up - I am running out of superlatives upon which to use when making my comments - anybody got a thesaurus??? You are fantastic my dear, simply fantastic! DAve :kiss::heart::kiss::

Wow, why choose hun, the pictures are all just so incredibly delectable :) I just say "YES" ;) Post what you think is best! :kiss:

Awww, thank you. I just end up with sooo many pictures from each shoot that even after throwing out the ones I don't like I still could never post them all. People would get bored and wander off and that wouldn't be any fun for any of us. :kiss:

I LOVE my postman. He was so very very good to me today.

My pile of new fluffy bits to play in. Less the one that I couldn't resist slipping on and giving you a preview of of course. Let me know if you see anything in there that you might like to see next. I'm in heaven and have no idea where to start!!

attachment.php

I loved this one so much that I couldn't resist slipping it on and giving you a sneak peek. I hope you like it as much as I do. :kiss:

attachment.php

Oh dear me oh my. I love your postman as well. Not as much as you in that new outfit. :D That is just incredible. I may have to be a postal inspector and make sure that he delivered everything appropriately! :kiss:

B & W or Color

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Basically it comes down to B & W versus Color. I love the B & W shots but the first color shot with the pink lips is great as are the color shots on the other two sets. You photograph exceeding well in either medium but with this corset, I prefer the color photos, not that there is anything wrong with the B & W!!

Oh hell, put up another ten or twenty pairs of photos so we can really make an informed decision! OK? DAve :D

I'm happy I found my way to your thread! So many sexy and sensual pictures that it's almost impossible to choose a favorite. :) Thanks for sharing!

I no sooner get finished an email of comments on the first posting from this evening and now a second set of Magnificent Mammaries and other great shots is up - I am running out of superlatives upon which to use when making my comments - anybody got a thesaurus??? You are fantastic my dear, simply fantastic! DAve :heart:

Just making sure you don't get bored tonight hun.

Oh dear me oh my. I love your postman as well. Not as much as you in that new outfit. That is just incredible. I may have to be a postal inspector and make sure that he delivered everything appropriately! :kiss:

Thank you. I LOVE that one...then again I love all of them, except for maybe one that doesn't seem to be made for women who have breasts. You would make a wonderful inspector, would you prefer to inspect them while I'm wearing them or after they've been tossed on the floor? ;)

Basically it comes down to B & W versus Color. I love the B & W shots but the first color shot with the pink lips is great as are the color shots on the other two sets. You photograph exceeding well in either medium but with this corset, I prefer the color photos, not that there is anything wrong with the B & W!!

Oh hell, put up another ten or twenty pairs of photos so we can really make an informed decision! OK? DAve :D

No no no...you were supposed to be judging based on everything but B&W vs color. I loves ya anyway though. :kiss:

:eek:

You flatter me gorgeous one.

It's true...I believe you've commented on them a couple of times.

Never seen you with such dark hair. Not that I'm complaining

Ooooh! That looks great on you. Very bright and playful.

Its only dark in that picture due to the lighting and effects I was playing around with. It goes back to its normal muddled brownish, redish, blondish color in the next picture.

I just couldn't resist that one, it was so feminine and pretty.

I'm happy I found my way to your thread! So many sexy and sensual pictures that it's almost impossible to choose a favorite. :) Thanks for sharing!

Hello there, I'm so happy you stopped by. I've heard mention that there's at least one picture of you hiding out there somewhere but I haven't found it yet. I'm looking forward to it though, you're beautiful! :rose:

Your "fluffy bits" picture sends a shiver through me. What a lovely collection.

Thank you! I'm so excited to show off the rest of it.

Huggles and snuggles baby. We've got a storm rolling in here. I need lots! :kiss:

Thank you. I LOVE that one...then again I love all of them, except for maybe one that doesn't seem to be made for women who have breasts. You would make a wonderful inspector, would you prefer to inspect them while I'm wearing them or after they've been tossed on the floor? ;)

Start with them on dear, and then I will move things around and off as necessary to complete the inspection :) I think I could do a thorough investigation, probing as necessary ;)

iseii,

Thanks for the warm welcome! One of those pics is my profile pic and the other should be found on the Voluptuous and/or the Short, Chubby, Big Boobs (SCBB) thread. Posting those pics made me feel so sexy too, especially the reactions. I never thought a woman my size would attract that much attention. :) I may repost them in my thread too, but I'm not sure if I can get away with it in the Playground.

It's like a housedress for a naughty housewife.... the type that makes a man call in sick every day.....

Oh I like that, and here I was just looking for something sweet and playful after spending so much time stuffed into corsets lately. ;)

the answer to your question is all of them

:heart::rose::kiss:
TdK

TdK! Thank you so much for stopping by again. Its been far to long since I've been graced with your sexiness and haven't seen where you have an active thread anymore. :kiss:

Start with them on dear, and then I will move things around and off as necessary to complete the inspection :) I think I could do a thorough investigation, probing as necessary ;)

I love the sound of that. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back