Insulted or degraded

I love being degraded. But in a "classy" way? Along with the master and servant thing. Gotta go a certain way.

Tiny cunt is definitely a good thing... I have never heard tiny mouth being used one way or another, except maybe in "little" play, I suppose.

Right. Well I was just thinking that men would like a tiny cunt, mouth, asshole, but BIG tits and ass - whereas all of those things on me are tiny, so I thought you were making fun of it being humiliating.
Whether it is or not, I like being humiliated about them all! :p

Right. Well I was just thinking that men would like a tiny cunt, mouth, asshole, but BIG tits and ass - whereas all of those things on me are tiny, so I thought you were making fun of it being humiliating.
Whether it is or not, I like being humiliated about them all! :p

Meh... tiny tits are generally used as an insult, but I tend to like them small.

And ass, for me, I like smaller too... tiny cunt is DEFINITELY good, but I could have fun turning it into something shameful.

:cool:

Meh... tiny tits are generally used as an insult, but I tend to like them small.

And ass, for me, I like smaller too... tiny cunt is DEFINITELY good, but I could have fun turning it into something shameful.

:cool:

So you've just told me you like everything about me...

You are a TERRIBLE humiliater !!

Sort this! :D

So you've just told me you like everything about me...

You are a TERRIBLE humiliater !!

Sort this! :D

Don't worry, I could make your cheeks burn with shame... and you already knew that I like everything about you... except that you're on the opposite side of the planet... and it'd take me a day to get used to your accent.
:D

I used to see a couple for a MFM where she got off on being verbally abused and degraded.

It started for them years before when he found out she was having an affair. Apparently when he confronted her and she confessed he verbally abused her for being all the sluts and whores under the sun. She found that she was incredibly turned on by this abuse and they had the best sex ever.

By the time I met them they had refined this to where she would join us two guys wearing only a men's shirt without buttons. She acted as our maid and we would fondle her, have her assume revealing poses or play with herself with fingers or dildo, we'd verbally abuse her, basically use her as our sexual plaything while telling her what a slut she was. She really used to get off on it.

Magical memories, I missed them when I moved away.

Very much so. I love when Miistress or whatever guy she's having me plesasure puts me down and calls me a filthy cock sucker and a sissy bitch. It doesn't even need to be the heat of the moment we were having dinner the other night (I was dressed of course) at a nice resturant and in earshot of the waiter she called me a cum hungry slut. I was beet red but my little clitty was rock hard. And yes I adore her calling it that and any other small reference.

Add my husband to this list. He does not like being humiliated in the context of his career or family or friends, but he loves to be humiliated in the context of sex, even if that happens inside the circles of his career or friends (not family). For example, if he makes a big mistake in his job, he is anything but aroused, but if all the guys he works with were having sex with me and bragging about it, he would have a never ending erection.

chronic exhibitionist

I definitely get more excited when I'm in a public situation and I get reprimanded or yelled at by a stranger for being dressed too provocatively.

Yes!

Does anyone like to be insulted or degraded?

The act of degradation can be quite fun. :eek: I enjoy being humiliated and/or degraded within a sexual context. Like, if I was called a "dirty slut" or "cheap whore" as I'm being fucked, especially fucked hard in doggie...treated like a "piece of meat", etc. :eek: :eek:

Love to be insulted, degraded in sexual context, makes me try harder, real turn on.

i agree

Very much so. I love when Miistress or whatever guy she's having me plesasure puts me down and calls me a filthy cock sucker and a sissy bitch. It doesn't even need to be the heat of the moment we were having dinner the other night (I was dressed of course) at a nice resturant and in earshot of the waiter she called me a cum hungry slut. I was beet red but my little clitty was rock hard. And yes I adore her calling it that and any other small reference.

it’s fun to go way far out there and assume a role-

I need and love to be degraded during sex, otherwise I get no pleasure from it. But I am pretty extreme I feel. I love over the top male dominance, a real misogynist, men are the superior being and women are there just to serve them sexually. Taken when and how they want.
All done I will state in the safety of a place or home.

On a mild level occasionally. It's pretty vanilla though really. There's only one man I've ever showed me to do real degrading, genuine master and servant. I don't think I could let anyone else.

I definitely get more excited when I'm in a public situation and I get reprimanded or yelled at by a stranger for being dressed too provocatively.

For example: I was at H&M trying on yesterday and being the chronic exhibitionist I am I came out of the dressing room to show a girl friend of mine a blouse I was thinking of buying. It was a long blouse and I had my yoga pants off already to try on some other things. I had no underwear on either. The blouse pretty much covered everything, but in showing my friend the blouse some of my movements made the blouse rise up. An older woman with maybe her daughter told me I should be ashamed of myself. I went back into the dressing room and played with myself.

For example: I was at H&M trying on yesterday and being the chronic exhibitionist I am I came out of the dressing room to show a girl friend of mine a blouse I was thinking of buying. It was a long blouse and I had my yoga pants off already to try on some other things. I had no underwear on either. The blouse pretty much covered everything, but in showing my friend the blouse some of my movements made the blouse rise up. An older woman with maybe her daughter told me I should be ashamed of myself. I went back into the dressing room and played with myself.

I would get home of school before my parents got home, so I'd change into something sexy and walk to town (only a few blocks away then), and even back then I enjoyed being told I was dressed inappropriately by usually much older women.

Isn't is funny how things that may arouse us when we are in the heat of the moment, can irk the living shit out of us in another setting? I am a sub mostly when I'm in the bedroom and actually like it when a man (and especially a woman) teases me and calls me a bitch but let a guy say that to me most any other time and I will prolly slap him without hesitation. Which brings me to another subject, slapping. A guy that lays a hand on me had better not sleep anytime soon but when he is putting me on cloud 9 he can slap me, pull my hair, shove my face in his crotch, pretty much anything as long as I am horny.
I know what you mean , with me I can't STAND those cocky ass loud mouthed guys . There is this one younger punk I work with that can really piss me off , and he knows it , gets a big laugh out of it . I HATE the fucked , but behind closed doors I think of him cuckolding me .

I think of him humiliating me , bragging to the guys at work that he fucked my wife as I kneeled next to our bed beating my little dick. I HATE him at work , he is such a jerk , BUT I even thought of him making me suck his cock . Just Like you, outside my home I act like a cool manly kind of guy. You would NEVER think of me as a submissive BI wannabe husband.

I'm a Cocksucker. I like to think of myself as "being" a Cocksucker. I like it when other men look upon me as if this is my sole function and treat me accordingly, not as an insult but as a fact. It's not so much "who" I am as it is "what" I am. A Cocksucker.

Cock-sucking whore

While sucking hubs cock, I will tell him I'm a "cock-sucking whore" & he just says, "I know" - he won't say it to me. So I love the stories full of degradations or to chat with men & have them degrade me - it gets me right to the edge teetering, waiting, anticipating.....

Back