Cunninglus

im thinking i need 2 open my legs 4 all of u guys!

I would agree with previous comments about your Sir, doesn't really like going down on you. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE spending all my time, caressing a woman and fulfilling her needs and desires since she has already fulfilled mine! I love the taste of her nectar, flowing freely and in copious quantities, covering my face......:rose::kiss::kiss::heart:
 
Muff Diving

It has been said, "Show me a man that won't go down on his wife and I'll eat him out of house and home in a week."
 
Doing better?

Have to admit in the last couple months, hub has done better. Maybe I'm being critical cause I have never had much experience in this but unless I'm really worked up his eating doesn't get me off....
 
Have to admit in the last couple months, hub has done better. Maybe I'm being critical cause I have never had much experience in this but unless I'm really worked up his eating doesn't get me off....

The whole point is to give you the attention necessary to get you worked up and have you get off, and hopefully, repeatedly, from the attention of his tongue to your delicate beautiful intimate places!:rose::kiss:
 
Last edited:
And another fine evening spent thinking about how so much fun can be had by pleasing a lady.
 
I'll Queen a subbie if he has been extra good. Or I'll command some if I'm sitting on the couch with a drink.
 
Foreplay without pussy eating is like a saltine cracker without salt.

I can do it but I fell like I've been robbed! :(
 
I never had to be asked, I love to eat pussy. There are very few times that I had my cock inside a pussy, that I didn't have my tongue in it first, and a lot of times after.
 
I never had to be asked, I love to eat pussy. There are very few times that I had my cock inside a pussy, that I didn't have my tongue in it first, and a lot of times after.

I'll second that. It wouldn't be sex if I did have her warm juices on my face before we fucked, and often both our juices after. She has great orgasms with my face between her legs.
 
I enjoy doing it. I find that some women are very sensitive down there, and so a very light touch that slowly builds is good for preventing them losing sensitivity(and thus not being able to come), while some women like a hard grind. It's interesting how different people are.

I don't do it every time, but that's just whimsy, sometimes it's fun to bring her off while I'm inside her. A lot of the time. I'm big on diversity...
 
i love using it as part of controlling a subs orgasms, it is a great way to bring them to the edge over and over and then backing away.
 
This is all that's spinning through my mind right now, I even dreamt about it last night!

I'm lucky to be married to man who has a wonderful wide and long tongue with a sudden pointy tip. He's become a master of teasing me with it. He does long, slow strokes with steady pressure along my slit (curving it a bit while going over the hole), leaves the tip lingering on my clit for a moment and then yanks it off so I get sparks flying from my clit down to my thighs and up my tummy. He opens my slit with his fingers and pushes his tongue inside as deep as he can, breathing heavily and rubbing his nose against my clit. Then eventually he pushes two fingers in, curves them a bit and goes in and out while rubbing my g-spot along the way, having my clit and it's surroundings in his mouth. He continues with kissing my clit area, applying pressure through sucking and rubbing his tongue, while using his other hand to steady my hips a bit. That type of oral feels like fire burning within every inch of my lower region, I moan and breath in short, heavy gasps, grinding my hips against his mouth and feeling my heart pound through my chest. It's heaven for both of us and I need it now!
 
I can never get enough of going down on my wife, especially when I get to have her BEFORE she showers, I like her more when she is 'dirty". And even better after sex when she sits on my face.
 
It actually sounds like you're expecting your guy to intuit what your needs are and then getting frustrated when he doesn't. sometimes guys need things spelled out more than we imagine is necessary.
 
It actually sounds like you're expecting your guy to intuit what your needs are and then getting frustrated when he doesn't. sometimes guys need things spelled out more than we imagine is necessary.

Sometime we guys have good intentions we just need it worked out for us clearly.
 
Back
Top