phone sex?

I've had great luck. I've only talked to a few people on Skype or Yahoo and they've all been worth it. I think it's a good idea to have some text-based fun first to make sure everyone's compatible.

Anyway, I'm an incredibly aural person. There's nothing sexier than the sound of a women who's truly turned on.
 
I do love phone sex, its a great tension reliever. I have had random hook up phone sex and then long term phone partners. They both have some pros and a few cons but I like long term better it allows you to develop a connection that makes each time hotter.

I agree with you Chrissy, I have had some one time or short term partners. But I have some amazing long term friends here that take phone sex to a new level everytime we can get together. I think that both of us look forward to any time we can get together and get off together!
 
Trust is the key, discretion is a must and understanding is vital. It's not for everyone, but it's fantastic when the right connection is made........

I completely agree. The other thing is not everyone is good at it, it takes some imagination and a really sexy phone voice helps too. :)
 
I've adored phone sex since I was a teenager. But the other person has to be into it as well... to a degree where scenarios are enjoyed, past experiences are shared and you can cum more than once. When I do phone, I love to push the limit to how many times a woman can orgasm, that's my own personal fetish. Creativity and confidence are very hot.
 
I've had some very fun phone sex..... and really knowing someone makes a huge difference, so much more enjoyable that way...
 
In one relationship I had we had phone sex a lot and it was a lot of fun. It's not something that I've indulged in any other relationship and not something I can imagine myself and my wife doing.
 
In one relationship I had we had phone sex a lot and it was a lot of fun. It's not something that I've indulged in any other relationship and not something I can imagine myself and my wife doing.

i hear you on that one, i cant do it with my husband....but i can send naughty pics and text to him with no problem.......
 
Phone sex can be great fun as an add-on or supplement to real sex. It's fun if you have the right partner that can really get into it and get really nasty and dirty. Skype sex can be fun if you know the other person well enough to get naked with them online.
 
There was a woman I met online in a sexual context that developed into phone sex. We lasted about 9 months and by the end we sometimes forgot to have the sex. That was nice, but that middle period where we felt like we knew each other better made getting off together that much hotter...
 
Phone sex

I love it and am ready to get off all this typing is making it hard for me to rub my pussy and live out my fetish/fantasy its a beautiful thing would never pay for it too easy to find like minded people
 
when I was dating my wife... she lived in Chicago...I in michigan.... we phone sexed a lot... now we sex-text... more like, I download x, xx and triple X pix and send or email them too her
 
I love phone sex. Haven't done it in a while as I'm just getting out of a relationship and she wasn't into it. However, I find it very fun and arousing. Love hearing a lady moan and get off as I stroke mself telling her what I would love to be doing to her.
 
I've cum some of the hardest most enjoyable cums off of phone sex. Love to get cum eating instructions while having phone sex too. It adds a whole other level of eroticism and its tasty fun!
 
Back
Top