(Very) Short Stories Thread

As Beautiful As Venus

While she was fingering herself, I got naked and let her suck my cock.

And while she was licking her shoulder, I banged her pussy until I came inside her.

That was when I found out that underneath those ponytails is someone who became almost as beautiful as Venus herself.
 
She leaned on the windowsill and remembered: he had put her in this same once position, sliding her panties down, entering her - morning, spring, his hands gathering her hair, fingertips on her neck, sliding out of her turning her around, kissing her deeply.

Now, she misses his voice most
 
As the hunger overtook her, she realized that lust was a black hole whose true power was its ability to distort time. Lust had cleansed this moment from the infection of past and present. Freed from the tyranny of regret and hesitation, she unabashedly reached for the last brownie.
 
When A Boy Meets A Girl

When she took off her shirt, I saw how fantastic her breasts are.

We laid down on the floor.

She let me kiss her and touch her boobs before we took off our jeans.

After she sucked my dick, I used it to fuck her hard before we fell asleep.
 
I entered her slowly, enjoying the warmth and wishing it would last. The back seat was comfortable as she claimed. Her hips moved and I lost myself, her eyes drawing cum from my soul.

“I’ll buy it,” I said, zipping up. She smiled, her sales quota made for the month.
 
My Idea Of A Holiday Gift

These two babes were dry humping each other on the sofa.

That was before one of them looked and smiled at me and said, "Hey! Look at what Santa brought us this year!"

"Maybe he would like to join us!", her friend said before I got naked and fucked them.
 
He kissed her neck and she responded, "I'll be right there." The sound of her wedding ring falling into the drain was the last sound before passion took her away from love.
 
Next To The Pool

When I got into my trunks, I went outside and saw Sara sitting topless next to the pool.

With a smile, she asked, "Do you want to go swimming... or to fuck?"

That made me slip off my trunks and pull down her bikini bottoms before we banged each other.
 
Got Drunk On New Years Eve

I woke up and found Julie sleeping naked next to me.

And when I saw that I was also naked and with a hangover, I realized that we got drunk on New Years Eve.

I mean, I really was unable to stop myself from fucking the daughter of my boss.
 
Care To Join Us?

When Greg walked into the living room to open gifts with his roommates, he was shocked to see Alice and Kevin fucking each other on the floor.

"Kevin opened his gift from Santa! Care to join us?", asked Alice before Greg got naked and let her suck on his dick.
 
She should have known what she was in for as soon as I got the ice cube tray from the freezer. The taste of her skin was always better when wet, and I busied myself with slowly dragging the ice down every inch of her, until I finally stuck the melting nubs into her scorching center, watching with delight as water dripped from her. I was suddenly so thirsty. I lowered my head and drank from her, lapping up the extra water and her juice with my greedy tongue. Her moans in my ears were sweeter than any liquid I could name. And finally, when she lay there, damp and swollen beneath me, I took out my cock. One kind of wetness deserves another, after all.
 
While We Were Celebrating The New Year

While we were drinking and celebrating the New Year, I saw two blondes spanking the naked ass of a brunette.

That was before I dropped down my pants, grabbed that dark haired bitch by the arms and fucked her in the ass while everyone else looked on and loudly cheered.
 
A Little Party

Maggie and I went to Nick's house for a little party.

After a few drinks, the party turned into an orgy.

And while Mike and I were fucking Kathy, I saw Maggie having her pussy sucked by Annie while Nick fucks her in the ass.

That was some wild party.
 
This is my first attempt to post something very sexual. Be kind please.

His lips kissed my toes sucking each one into his mouth. My nipples swelled. The throbbing in my loins was almost unbearable. His head moved between my thighs. I gasped when his mouth covered my sex and his tongue pushed into my steamy passage. “Yes, I moaned, “Please…”
 
Strange Noise From The Guest Bedroom

I invited Rick to stay with me and my family on our first break from college.

One night, I suddenly woke to a strange noise coming from the guest bedroom.

I peeked inside and saw Rick fucking my own mother!

That was when I asked myself, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!"
 
This is my first attempt to post something very sexual. Be kind please.

His lips kissed my toes sucking each one into his mouth. My nipples swelled. The throbbing in my loins was almost unbearable. His head moved between my thighs. I gasped when his mouth covered my sex and his tongue pushed into my steamy passage. “Yes, I moaned, “Please…”

Completely wrong point of view :rolleyes:

I sucked her small toe into my mouth, my hands cradling her ankle. Her back arched and her nipples swelled. I smiled at the reaction and kissed my way slowly down her leg. My lips found her sex, my tongue tasting the sweet moisture. “Yes,” she moaned, “please…”
 
In The Hot Tub

When I got home from work, I was surprised to see our neighbor Keisha soaking her naked body in the hot tub.

That made me get naked and join her for some heavy fucking.

Then, my wife came out with no clothes on and asked, "May I join you two?"
 
The Two Nancys

I walked into the bedroom and found Nancy naked on the floor.

That made me get undressed and let her suck my dick.

But when I saw another Nancy shockingly watching us in a red dress, I suddenly realized that the one sucking my dick actually was her twin sister.
 
No Smart Ace

One day, I woke in bed
And totally naked.

Then, I let myself see
This brunette sleeping on top of me.

That was the moment I dread
Along with the pain in my head.

I really was no smart ace
Inviting her for drinks at my place.

Such a prick!
 
What She Gave Me For A Tip

She was standing at the foot of the stairs and wearing this black fishnet body thing.

I got naked, ripped it off of her and fucked the bitch.

After all that humping, she signed for the package before I left.

Maybe I should make deliveries to that place more often.
 
How She Wanted It

She got naked and laid down
On the floor without a single frown.

Then, she had to strongly insist
That I put shackles on each ankle and wrist.

'I love you' were the words that came out of her lips
Before I fucked her with my hands on her hips.
 
A Threesome

After they got undressed,
The guys touched and carressed
One part of her
Body after another
Before becoming unstressed.

Then, not one single crass
Word about her ass
Came out of her
Mouth because it had another
Rod in it hard as brass.

After that,
They slept like a cat.
 
What I Saw On Her Back

She was still sleeping naked
On my very own bed.

That was when I do
See on her back a tattoo.

A dragon that went around her
Thigh and up to the shoulder.

That was before she
Woke up and looked at me
Before giving me something else to see.
 
My try :)

He whispered in my ear as he looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Get ready for the best night of your life....baby." My heart was racing.
 
The Babe On The Bearskin Rug

She looked at me with a smile
That was as long as a mile.

Then, she rolled on the rug,
Removed her panties and waited for a hug.

And in front of the fireplace,
She allowed me to stuff my cigar into her case
Instead of getting hit with mace.
 
Back
Top