where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave my wife a full body massage last night. She was so relaxed and just wanted to fall asleep so she ordered me to put on a pair of panties and jerk off after I was done with her. I came in the panties and sat there for a while, feeling the hot cum drip down onto my taint and asscrack.

My hand cause he was driving and didn't feel safe with my head in his lap, so I used my hand instead.

My last one was this past weekend with my cute young RP daughter - FWB. Actually it was my 2nd to last because I came twice with her but the 1st was spectacular.

It all started with me watching her shower. She loves to show off her beautiful naked body and I love to watch, and of course wash her back and bottom. I always make sure her anus is nice and clean :devil:

After the shower I laid her on her back at the edge of the bed and serviced her orally for a while. She got nice and wet. After a bit she pulled back from me, slid up on the bed, and grabbed Betty (her clit toy) telling me that she wants my cock in her now. I love that she now feels comfortable asking for things as that was not the case when we first met.

She started using Betty on her clit and I entered her super tight kitty. We just started using a new position, don't know what it is called, but it has been working well. She is on her back and I am on my bum - lower back facing her. My feet are up by her breasts and her legs are on top of mine. This gives me a great view but what is best about it is the pressure my cock is putting on her G spot as we go. In this way she was being fucked, g spot stimulated, and clit stimulated all at the same time. It was great watching her body shudder and her eyes roll back. Also I was able to easily hold her legs way out wide so I had maximum view of the situation. In minutes my cock was covered with her thick white juices which made the visual even better. I took my time and made it all about her. When she finally came it was a pretty intense body wracking O. After she looked at me and said "now it is your turn." I asked her to drive. Staying in the same position I held here legs up as she started thrusting hard onto me. Wow! After only a few more minutes of this I was ready so I pulled out and placed the head of my cock on her clit. Because of the position my cock was angled up. When I came what shot out hit her face, breasts, and belly; what dribbled leaked down onto her clit and pussy. I immediately cleaned up her pussy... yum, then had her clean her juices of me. All of it was very hot :devil:

Round two was great as well, but my load was a lot smaller :rolleyes:

Last edited:
All over my chest as a hunky massage therapist gave me a really happy ending!

the last "interactive" one was all over her ass. Twas only but a few days ago, seems as if it were an eternity. Ha.

Well...it was on my ass cheeks...I was getting it from behind, doggystyle, and I had requested that they tell me when so I could swing around to such it and take it into my mouth but they didn't make it and shot it all over my ass. I attempted to spoon it up with my fingers but wasn't as successful as I would of hoped. A bit disappointed...I really wanted to take a full load.

Well...it was on my ass cheeks...I was getting it from behind, doggystyle, and I had requested that they tell me when so I could swing around to such it and take it into my mouth but they didn't make it and shot it all over my ass. I attempted to spoon it up with my fingers but wasn't as successful as I would of hoped. A bit disappointed...I really wanted to take a full load.

Don't you just hate when a man can't follow simple instructions??

In her mouth, while she had two fingers in my ass doing god knows what, but it was an amazing orgasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back