Edward and Bella from the Twilight series

There are so many great adult themed fan fics out there regarding Edward and Bella. I don't know if I am allowed to post links here to other websites so I won't but PM me if you want the links to some of the stories and communities where you can read these. Also, some of us "ship" Rob and Kristen who plays Edward and Bella and there are some really great adult fics about them as well.
 
Very random, lily!

I'm thinking of writing a scene from Belle and Edward, since non exists on this site. Ya'll have fueled me to do so. Thanks!
 
Good luck with it, KinkyDork, and let us know when it's posted :)

I chose to write the Bella/Jacob scene because it intrigued me, though there is a Bella/Edward sex scene in my piece as well.
 
Edward and Bella - and just about everyone else!

hey guys - this may have been posted already - but I thought I'd point you in the direction of www.twilighted.net. They have some amazing stories there, and you can filter them so that you only get the rated M ones or whatever. Also try fanfiction.(com?), and search under books or movies for Twilight. I think you'll love it, from what I'm reading here!
 

Attachments

  • imagesCAFLSFQZ.jpg
    imagesCAFLSFQZ.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top