the new new anyone jacking off today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's it .. enough for today .. time to slide between the sheets, .. naked of course .. late night check that equipment is functioning as it should .. mmmm .. then sleep ..

Naked .. balls shaved .. but .. not this morning .. things to do, places to go .. maybe later .. meanwhile, if you are tugging one .. well, you know

Getting hornier by the second. Bi boy wearing a thong over my chastity cage and stockings.
Into toys, bdsm, lingerie, latex, cum and a lot of other stuff..
Anyone want to chat or swap pics?

pm me

Super horny. Haven't came for 4 days... Just wishing i was being fucked right now while i had a cock down my throat.

Well, that's it .. all of the mischief I am going to get up to today .. not counting, of course, what happens when I crawl in between the sheets in a few minutes .. ;) ;)

good Tuesday morning everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend. I know I'm ready for more cock this week so please feel free to PM me and let's have some fun!

Dressed in my black lace panties and matching bra, denim mini skirt, purple top, black high heels, and jewelry. Wishing I was making love to a gorgeous cock right now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back