The Vampire Huntress (Open to one male)

hells_fury

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 29, 2009
Posts
1,253
OOC Note- anyone interested in joining please pm me first. I would like to make sure that you understand the part first. The part I am looking for is the master vampire... Thanks cant wait to hear from you.

Daily log,

It’s odd this life I live, hunting creatures of the night, finding the ones who cause mayhem and pandemic. Most people have no idea they even exist, I can feel a change though. My skin feels like it’s crawling across my body, as if something awful and evil is coming. I have seen evil though, have felt it and been eye to eye with it. This feeling though is different. I can feel it within me as if it is coming for me. I don’t even know what I am saying to be honest.

I know supernatural things exist, I know evil walks our streets and most people don’t even know. I am a proelia though. A fighter, a protector of the innocent, these days though it is becoming much harder to determine who is an innocent. Mary is making me keep a log, she’s is like a mother to me. Though I can’t stand some of the things she forces me to do to stay pure she says. For now though this is all. Tomorrow maybe I will figure more out about this feeling within me.

- D

Damali stood before the mirror looking at herself, she could feel her body changing. She just didn’t know how. She knew she would be changing her twenty fifth birthday was rapidly approaching and every proelia went through a change. She had heard rumors and whispers of the change, the dawning as it was called. Taking a slow deep breath she could see the soft ripple across her skin. Shaking her head she stepped over to the bathtub.

Climbing inside she took a deep breath. It was their version of a detox bath making sure the evils were unable to stay with them. It was a spiritual cleansed to bless her. Something scratched within her though, she couldn’t understand it. Ignoring the aching feeling within herself she slid beneath the water and stayed there for as long as she could. Preparing for a battle was never easy, but tonight they had found one of the brothels the vampires had made their own.

Once she emerged from her bath she dressed in a tight pair of jeans, and red tank top and her black leather coat. She suited up with all her weapons, crosses that were made into stakes, hand grenades that held holy water within them, and her sword. It was like a part of her as much as her arms or legs were. Standing there she braided her hair back and pulled it into a tight bun. Her honey bronzed skin shimmered beneath her clothes.

She examined herself in the mirror, her golden hues roving over her body. Her sandy brown hair pulled back into a tight bun, her clothes hugging to every curve she had. Tonight was her birthday, at 2300 she would ascend. Ascend into what she wasn’t sure, all she knew was tonight she would battle a master vampire. They were no easy target; they had mind control, and extreme seductive talents. Of course all vampires oozed sex but the master could not be countered by any others. Licking her lips she took a slow steadying breath before she left the teams loft and headed out into the night.

Finding her way to Sinful she looked around. It was busy Friday night but that didn’t change anything. The team would already be here scouting the place and waiting for her. This was the club the vamps had turned into the very own brothel. Of course no one would know at least it wasn’t advertised to the general public.

Stepping inside the door man asked for her jacket. Nodding she stripped the leather coat off and handed it over to him. Thankfully one of the gifts of being what she was, was that her weapons would only show themselves when they were needed. The red top hugged her body and cut into a low V in the front, the back was open and held together by threads of fabric designed to look delicate and appealing. Smiling she walked into the club her eyes scanning the room.

The first person she spotted was Mary and slowly she found the others. They were blending in and not making a scene at least not yet, there were to many innocents around to begin their battle. That would come once the club closed. They would find the vampires lair, she was sure was beneath the floor of the club. Stepping on to the dance floor she could feel the music humming, she could feel the heat within her growing. Licking her lips she closed her eyes and images of her and a figure she couldn’t make out were pinned to the wall, she could feel his body against hers, could feel every single breath taken. A rush of lust washed through her causing her eyes to pop open.

Shaking her head she headed to the bar getting herself a water. She had to get a handle on things, she couldn’t feel that way right now. Especially with what tonight was, she wasn’t a virgin none in the team were but lately she had been going through a dry spell. Sure she had tried but lately there wasn’t any man who could keep her interest for very long. None that she wanted to have, shaking the thoughts away she spun around to see Mary there. Smiling she looked at the woman. ”D you feeling alright?”

The woman didn’t speak instead she had spoken through the mind link. Smiling to her Damali nodded to her. ”I’ll be find Mary, have we found the entrance yet?” She hoped this would change the subject, hearing her response she nodded and smiled. Tonight would be a challenge but it was one she was welcoming to come.

Damali
Damali2
Damali3
 
Last edited:
It was just after sunset when Caleb opened his eyes to the low whir of the raising iron shutters that obscured his third floor windows during the day. As he sat up straight, the body in next to him tumbled to the floor with a series of hollow thumps. He had gotten carried away again, it seemed. He would need to find a new vessel before the sun rose again.

It was not a prospect which intimidated the Master Vampire, as he regularly hunted blood pets to replace those that had depleted or may have displeased him in one way or another. He pressed the closed circuit intercom button on the wall.

“Sadine, I’ll need a clean-up crew in my Private Quarters. It seems that…” Caleb trailed off, realizing he couldn’t even remember the name of the woman he’d seduced and drained to death the night before. “Another frail being has proven herself unworthy of my continued attentions. I’ll need new sheets as well before tomorrow morning.”

“Yes, Master.” Sadine’s voice answered from the small, square, speaker in the wall. Sadine was Caleb’s eldest daughter, or perhaps progeny would be more accurate. “Will you require someone new for your breakfast?”

“That won’t be necessary. Send the tailor up though, I will require a new suit for this evening.”

“Of course, Master.”

After that brief exchange, Caleb climbed out of bed, covered from chin to balls in the dead girl’s blood and wearing nothing else. He stretched his long, muscular body languidly. In no hurry one way or the other. Girls vanished all the time, and the kind who frequented Sinful were the least likely to have anyone come looking or make a fuss over them. People came to this part of town for two reasons, looking for trouble or running from it. Sinful was the refuge and the riot; the way-point where everyone always found exactly what they were looking for, one way or another. The dead girl found what she was looking for: an escape.

Caleb took a cold shower to wash the dried blood from his pale, chiseled torso and face. When he was finished the tailor was ready with fabric samples and a mannequin, all remnants of the girl he’d killed completely gone. So began another night.


By 8:30, Caleb was dressed and ready to make his first appearance downstairs with recruitment on his mind. He descended the stairs casually, hearing the sounds of bawdy, theatrical moaning issuing forth from the ring of intimate rooms that occupied the entirety of the second floor. The second floor overlooked the ground floor, over the edge of a hand carved oak railing. Such details were less than obvious to most, with the parade of half clothed women dancing in and out of rooms with eager clients on their heels and the constant, rhythmic flash of colorful club lights moving in choreographed unison with the music blasting from the four-million dollar sound system.

Caleb always noticed the railing, taking his time to flow his hand steadily over its ornate surface, fingers sliding into the carved out hollows and sliding over the raised indentations of the grain. Perhaps it was because the railing around the brothel level of his nightclub was the only thing in the building that was as old as he was. He felt a sort of kinship to that rail, since it was painstakingly crafted in a time when he was still living.

His typical route was temporarily arrested, when Caleb caught sight of a woman near the bar. She was wearing red. That made Caleb smile. Through the intricate weavings of her bright red top, from the second story Caleb could see the blood in her veins, moving just below that golden skin of her graceful back.

He wanted to taste her.

The comforting ritual of the rail was abandoned as Caleb descended the long, neon-lit staircase into the marble foyer where the security booth straddled the main entrance and the staircase to make sure that the house received its required cut at every phase. Sabine greeted him with an embrace that Caleb barely acknowledged.

“Who is that bronze skinned new girl?” Caleb asked, still staring at her back as his progeny clung to him.

“I couldn’t tell you. There are quite a few new faces here tonight.” Sabine replied suspiciously, trying in vain to disguise her hurt at being brushed off so easily. She ought to have sent up some breakfast.

“I’ll find out more. Thanks for your immense help.” Caleb spat, disdain evident in his voice as he brushed past her into the crowd, brown eyes locked on his target. The closer he got, the more excited he became. She smelled like heaven.

Caleb laid his hand gently on the small of the new girls back, leaning over the bar to catch her eye, his own eyes burning with enticement.

“Welcome to the Sinful, curious newcomer. Please, allow me to purchase you a drink.” Caleb grinned, propping his elbow against the bar. “Surely you didn’t come all the way out here for the water.”
 
Damali could feel her body tense reacting to the closeness of the very thing she was hunting. Her heart hummed in her chest as she stood there. She felt his presence near her before she felt his hand. Glancing over to him as he made his statement she tilted her head to the side taking the sight of him in. She knew instantly what he was, she could feel it with ever fiber in her body. The man oozed sex, and screamed seduction. Licking her lips she smiled tightly to him. ”Water is fine thanks.” She replied simply to him.

She knew denying him would only push him and make him that much more interested. Mary had already gone to speak with the others. Her body reacted to the man as hard as she tried to ignore it. The images flew across her mind as she stood there looking across the room before glancing back to him. She could feel his lips against her body, could feel the carnal desire blooming within her. The roomed changed all around her and she stood in what seemed to be an older styled bedroom chamber.

A large oversized four poster bed in the center, and in an instant she was under him, with him inside of her. The pleasure swept over her, shaking her thoughts she looked back to the man the room reappearing as it was. Standing there she sucked in a tight breath. She knew master vampires had more abilities than most, and that they could seduce one in a mere touch. Of course she could resist but it would take work. Licking her lips she gave him another tight smile. ”I suppose one drink wouldn’t hurt now would it?”

Her voice was a bit softer now, as she tried to occupy her mind with anything other than sex. She wasn’t sure about the man beside her, she knew he was a vamp but she couldn’t be a hundred percent about him being the master until the battle began. Which would not happen until the club closed for the night, glancing around she spotted her team. They were all watching her, Mary and Mike, then there was Roy, John and Zimmerman. Smiling she nodded to them and they all found ways to get closer to her but not to close.

Looking back to the man she smiled again. ”I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name?” She grinned slightly to him. Turning she fully faced him now her back to the dance floor as she looked at the man. Images of erotic temptations crossed her mind. Surely she was close to the master though she needed to find him and soon. They never showed up to the clubs to early, but tonight was different.

Tonight her team needed to spot the exits and entrances so they could manage them keeping others out and the ones fighting inside. Damali had one target tonight and that was the master vamp, she would kill him tonight. She had to kill him tonight, it was who she was, it was written in her blood and a part of her to her very core.

Mary and Mike were off in a corner talking, they were the eldest in their team and knew the most. ’We have to let her do this Mar, she has been trained and we have taught her everything we know she’s ready.” Mary shook her head looking at the man. ”You know I love you Mike but this is our baby girl, I know I didn’t have her physically but we have raised her I just don’t want to see her hurt. Mike sighed and nodded to her as he kissed her lightly on the forehead.

The other guys were hitting on random women and blending with the crowd she was sure Zimmerman was on the dance floor with a few women. Of course Damali couldn’t hear their conversations but she could feel them around her. She never doubted her team, doubt allowed someone to make an easy target out of you.

She had been trained in battle and how to fight against lust. Of course nothing could have prepared her fully for what would happen in the battle tonight and she knew it. She had never fought a master vamp before. She had killed a few second in commands and taken them down with ease but she knew this fight wouldn’t only be physical; it would be mental and emotional. It would call on everything she had within her.

Of course right now her main focus was keeping her thoughts pure. Her body seemed to have other ideas, maybe she should have gotten laid before tonight, but she hadn’t. No she was on a year long dry spell and that was not helping matters at all right now for her. Her body responded to this man and he had barely even touched her. She could feel that desire growing within her, the warmth spreading throughout her, but none of that mattered. The only thing that did matter was taking down the master vamp.

She could feel the music humming all around her, and the people’s excitement. The sexual energy in this place was nothing she had ever felt before. She knew they were in the right place she could feel it. If she weren’t a proelia she would think herself a being of the night. Shaking out of her thoughts she returned her attention to the man standing beside her now. This would be a long night.
 
Under his fingertips Caleb could feel her muscles tense as she laid eyes on him, her spine arching slightly, almost imperceptibly. The bronze-skinned woman in red seemed to be hiding something, Caleb could always sense that sort of tension in others, particularly when he was paying attention. After she eventually gave in to the temptation of a drink, a subtle flicker of Caleb’s fingers sent the bartender into motion, pouring and mixing, flipping bottles and rattling shakers.

“This is the specialty of the house. We call it: Sanguine Midnight.” Caleb smiled, abruptly and dramatically lit from below as the bartender lit a shot on fire, balanced on the edge of a larger glass as he passed the entire burning mass across the bar. “I’m Caleb. This is my club.”

Reaching out, Caleb took the drink and lifted it from the surface of the bar. A light nudge of his finger sent the flaming shot falling heavily into the other glass, creating a splash and squelching the flame with a subtle hiss.

“Bottoms up.” Caleb smirked, raising the glass to the girl’s lips, giving her no opportunity to protest. “It’s meant to be swallowed all at once. Get it all. There’s a good girl.”

Caleb tipped the drink meticulously into the girl’s mouth without allowing her a breath until it was all gone. The Sinful was a place that people came to shed their inhibitions, and if that wasn’t why this bronze beauty had come out tonight Caleb intended to find out. Lowering inhibitions was the best way to discover people’s true intentions.

Once the liquid was gone, the smaller glass began to slide toward the guest’s face but didn’t get far. Caleb’s keen senses and quick reactions prevented even a drop from spilling or splashing onto the girl’s gorgeous skin. The glass was pushed back toward the bartender who efficiently took away the empty and promptly made himself scarce. Caleb looked for her eyes, he wanted to look inside her and see what it was that left her so preoccupied and tense.

“I often like to boast that Sinful is a place where guests always find what they’re looking for, one way or another. I’d scarcely be able to live with myself if you left here… unsatisfied.” Caleb said softly but clearly, leaning close as his tongue passed with frictionless ease over his lips.

The hand that had been on her back drifted lower, index finger curling into one of the belt loops above her hip, pulling her closer as his lips lightly brushed against her neck.

“Tell me what you want.”
 
Damali could feel every fiber in her tingling with sensation. It was like a wild fire inside of her body responding to this man. She knew who he was the minute he purred his name to her. She pulled her head back and looked at him dead in the eyes. There was no fear or intimidation there, she smiled to him briefly. ”Mmm I don’t think you can give me what it is I want.” She smirked coyly to him.

Her eyes didn’t leave his as she stood there, she heard the music change the tempo rising. Perking a brow to him she licked her lips, she needed to find more out about him, to keep him close to her that would make tonight easier to fight him. At least then she wouldn’t have to go and find him if he was already beside her. ”Dance with me.” She purred to him before turning around and sauntering to the dance floor.

The music flooded through her, she could feel the vibrations could feel the tempo running through her veins. Her hips swayed seductively back and forth as her sensual dance began. Glancing over her shoulder she gave him a come hither look before raising her arms above her head. Slowly she made her way to the center of the floor, her body moving with fluidity as she did. The others that were around her watched her, the men not being able to pull their eyes away from her. A smirk appeared on her lips.

She would use whatever talents necessary to succeed tonight, even if that met teasing this man so she could feel how strong he was, could feel how he moved. She needed to know and dancing with him now would be the easiest way to find out. Spinning around she faced where he had been. Her head falling back slightly and her eyes closing, her hands swept down her chest to her sides and across her stomach. Licking her lips she slowly opened her eyes with a lustful hint in them now.

Her thoughts were running rampant as she danced; she had to control herself, to find that peaceful place within her. A few slow breaths she had found it, had found her safe place as she began to play this dangerous game. She locked her thoughts down and focused on her dancing, she knew there was more to it but for now she needed to remain focused she would be his temptress tonight before she took the life from his body. It was a wicked game and she knew she was playing with fire.
 
Caleb watched with bemused interest as the girl teased him, pulling away with dismissive words. He allowed her belt loop to slip free of his fingertips as she turned her back, sashaying her hips back and forth to the music. He leaned his back against the bar, leaning back on his elbows and crossing one ankle over the other, meeting her gaze and watching her body move.

“There’s no fear in this one.” Caleb muttered over his shoulder to Marcus who was tending bar. “No yield either it seems. Warm me a bag of O-neg. I’ll apparently be needing more energy than I thought to hoist this prize.”

“Of course, Sir.” Marcus nodded, extracting a transfusion bag from a mini-fridge under the register. “You shouldn’t wear yourself out over one girl, if I do say so myself. There’s lots of trim in here tonight, not to mention that Sabine is looking-“

“I don’t remember asking for your notes on the matter, Marcus.” Caleb interrupted, pushing off of the bar, eyes still locked on his prey. “Warm the blood and pour the drinks. If I thought you qualified for anything more significant, you’d be doing it.”

Marcus’ pathetic apologies were unheard by his employer, already striding over to where Damali was using her body to entice him. Caleb moved in close, moving his hand into the small of her back, moving only faintly but in perfect synchronicity to the music and his partner’s movements. As their bodies writhed together, he guided her closer, letting their bodies press together so closely that he could feel the blood being pumped by her heart, coursing through her veins. He wanted to taste her so badly, it was a struggle to maintain his composure.

As the close dance continued, Caleb slid his right leg between hers, the silk of his tailored slacks passing over the coarser denim which hugged her thighs so closely. He dressed to the right and it was apparent that her gyrations had excited some turgidity into his organ currently sandwiched between their entangled thighs.

Caleb continued grinding against Damali, one hand gently moving up her arm while the other moved from the small of her back to her hip and lower still, stopping just short of what could be considered lewd.

The hand which was moving up the girl’s arm trailed lightly over the pulse in her neck, gentle fingertips combing into her long, silken hair. That sensual hand abruptly became a fist, holding her hair tightly and turning her around sharply, becoming more rough as his hunger grew. With a hand on her hip, Caleb ground his swollen groin between the firm cheeks of her ass. In those tight jeans which looked to be painted over her skin.

As their sensual dance continued, Caleb leaned his face into the nape of the girl’s golden-brown neck, feeling her pulse passing just below his bottom lip, close enough to taste her warmth, to feel the movement of her blood.

“I grow tired of these games. I hunger for you.” Caleb whispered, his breath stirring a lock of her hair which had slipped from his grasp, still grinding his groin against her ass. “I desire you in a way that I seldom do for creatures of your constitution and I don’t even know your name. My desires are never thwarted, you’ll be mine tonight, one way or another. “

Caleb’s words weren’t boastful, nor were they a tease or a challenge. They were a promise. A pact made by their bodies to the sound of club music, signed in the sweat of two bodies, sealed by the friction created as they moved against one another.

“Tell me you’re mine. I already know you are, but I want to hear you say it.”
 
As Damali heard his words she smirked as she looked up into his eyes. Licking her lips she leaned into him pulling against his neck with her hand, bringing his ear close to hers. A settle breath flowed from her caressing his skin. ”Mm Caleb, now what type of creature do you think I am?” She paused briefly letting the words sink into his mind as she continued to dance against him. Regardless fighting for the good or evil neither would ever allow humans to discover them. They would have a war on their hands neither side would be able to control; the last time that took place it nearly wiped them all out.

Smirking she looked into his eyes. ”You couldn’t handle me Caleb, and you’re surely not going to be claiming me tonight. No instead I will be claiming you.” She didn’t wait for a response as she spun around pressing her back to him. Her hips moving in unison to the beat of the music as she opened her mind to the world around her, allowing the flow of the music and the energy in the room to flow through her. Her hips swayed against his as her hands caressed up his thighs.

A sensual dance done what people would assume was between two lovers. Closing her eyes she allowed her head to fall back against his chest. Her hands sliding from his thighs to her abdomen and up her chest, trailing around her neck to his. Her fingers trailed up through his hair as her body pressed closer to his. The others around them began stopping what they were doing and making a circle to watch the show.

As her eyes had fallen closed though Damali’s mind had gone elsewhere, she could feel their bodies sliding against each other though, with no clothes on, she could feel the pure lust course through her veins. A soft sigh pressed past her lips, the gentle caress of silk slid across her body causing a chill to sweep through her. In that moment her eyes opened as she reminded herself where she was and what her mission was. She saw the others wathching them.

Spinning once again she looked up to Caleb and smiled. ”It would seem we have an audience, we can’t disappoint them now can we, that would ruin your clubs reputation.” The words were a taunt as she spoke to him with a smirk on her lips. She took a few steps back continuing her dance, her whole body moving to the music and to the energy in the building. She knew her team would be watching, especially now they would be concerned, though she knew she had started this she would have to finish this now.

Her tongue slipped across her lips as she gave him a come hither glance, and used her index finger to beckon him over to her. A soft chuckle escaped her as she waited to see what he would do. Dancing was something she excelled in, she could do this and having all the attention was not her intention but now that she did she would have to continue her little show.

It wasn’t long till the club would close she knew that, so she only had a few more songs she had to get through before the fight would begin. She could feel the blood pumping through her veins faster as she thought about the fight. Her movements and dancing never faltered though as she continued on
 
“You couldn’t handle me Caleb, and you’re surely not going to be claiming me tonight. No instead I will be claiming you.”

At the shift in Damali’s tone, Caleb started and his fangs distended, a loud and threatening sigh escaping him. He would be claimed by no creature, living or dead—that was the promise he’d made on the last night of his life. Nothing would ever make him helpless again. Her words rang in his ears as a brazen threat, a challenge to fight for his freedom. Yet all of that swiftly fled from him as she turned around once more, writhing her body against him, slowly and precisely rolling that firm, muscular ass against the middle seam of his frictionless silk slacks.

She didn’t intend to subjugate him through might, she intended to supplicate him with her body, taunting with promises and pitting his wit against his desire. In a way, this was more of an affront to Caleb that if she’d lashed out against him violently. Moreover, it sent a shiver down his spine, not unlike fear. Though she could never make him hers by force, it might in fact be possible for her to erode his own force of will until he assumed whatever posture she desired of him.

Something would need to be done.

Aside from all these fevered thoughts of claiming and subjugation, Caleb was also nearly famished. He needed to feed, and as good as her ass felt rubbing against his cock, even that became ambient chatter behind the low, throbbing rhythm of her pulse moving through her upper arm as her hand came up into his hair. He could feel the movement of each individual glut as it passed just under his nose, so close he could see her skin move and even hear the sound of her blood thundering in her veins above the loud bass dumping from the speakers.

Blood-blood—blood-blood—blood-blood—blood-blood…

Yet it seemed that this arrogant wench was not yet through toying with him, taunting him and mocking him in public. ”It would seem we have an audience, we can’t disappoint them now can we, that would ruin your clubs reputation.” She was right! Damn-it-all, she was right, everyone was watching. In his peripheral, Caleb caught sight of Sabine, looking at the pair of them with evident disdain in her eyes. She was looking down on them, on him most of all, him who’d created her, cradled her and protected her. Some might have thought it endearing or enticing, perhaps even been jealous of one or the other. But Caleb’s progeny was visibly disgusted with the display, and subsequently Caleb became disgusted with himself for allowing this “game” to continue as long as it had.

“But what of my reputation, you crafty whore?” Caleb seethed into Damali’s ear, his tone and demeanor suddenly and abruptly altered from only moments ago. “Or would you claim that from me as well as my dignity?”

The sound was loud enough to be heard by everyone in the building, Caleb’s palm landing flush against Damali’s undefended throat. In a flash he had shoved her through the crowd, knocking a few of the slower bystanders onto their backsides. He pinned her against the wall, hard enough to crack the plaster and thrust himself against her hips, pinning her there. He took his hand away from her throat one- finger- at- a- time…

“Whatever you may be, you don’t belong here. And whatever it is you came here seeking, it should not be the end of my patience if you have any wits at all.” Caleb’s hand moved lower, keeping her body pinned against the wall by her chest, fingertips drumming lightly on her collarbone as the heel of his hand drifted into the golden valley of her generously apportioned cleavage. “Because both me and my club are very near to living up to our reputation, and giving you exactly what you’re searching for…”

He held her there, pinned to the wall, his body against hers, feeling every breath taken.
 
Now would be when he realized just who and what she was. She made contact with her team telling them to strike to get the innocents out. The fire alarm blared moments later and the civillians or innocents fled the building. With her body pinned against the wall his words rang inside of her mind. Her force against him was stronger than any human. Freeing one hand she reached for her sword finding Isis Phantom Deathbringer there always there and always ready for her. She smiled as she pulled the sword and used the leverage against the wall to her use.

Her feet pressed against the wall hard and without a second thought or doubt. She pushed against him forcing him back as she jumped and threw herself away from him. Taking her stance she could feel the one from behind running for her, ready to attack her. With one swift movement the vampire went down beheaded. She spun facing Caleb once more. Her eyes showed no lust, no desire for him, only the desire for battle. Her tongue ran over her lips as she glared at him. ”I am no whore, you moron.. I never wanted you… I merely used the goods God gave me to my advantage. I am a Proelia.” She could hear the other vampires behind her, could feel her team fighting and killing several of them.

She felt another behind her and within a few moments it had met his death as well. She advanced on Caleb as she stood there holding Isis in her hands. Her daggers now laced her hips and things, the bombs crisscrossed across her chest and her back. Everywhere that was possible on her body was covered with a weapon of some form or another, the one that mattered though the one that would do the most damage and bring a swift and quick death was Isis. She stepped up to Caleb ready for battle as she looked at him. She knew right now the only thing on her side was a surprise attack catching him off guard. She ran for him as fast as she good her sword drawn and ready to strike.
 
For a moment, Caleb was shocked. It wasn’t something that happened very often to one as old and experienced as himself, but this was one of those times. As Damali revealed herself to be something more than human, suddenly and unexpectedly crossed with weapons, sword in hand, Caleb let a chuckle escape from his lips. No wonder this one smelled so delightful, she was a hunter. At last, Caleb knew what she was looking for-- what had brought her here. She’d come seeking death, hoping it would be his, prepared for it to be hers.

As the sword raised up, Caleb’s chuckle broadened into a full throated laugh, bellowing and echoing over the claxon of the alarm one of her associates had tampered with. He was roaring with laughter as the blade sliced through the material of his custom tailored suit, the sound of popping and tearing threads joined the chorus of his roaring laughter. As the blade moved through the expensive fabric; long, curling billows of black fog issued forth in lieu of blood, swirling mirthfully around the shining blade and rising into the air.

The laughter seemed to redouble when the music cut out abruptly, a loud humming followed by a thud, indicating that something had come unplugged. Sabine’s head landed on the floor with a heavy sound, but she joined her Master in their shared derision of the Proelia’s ill-fated attempt on Caleb’s life. As the direct offspring of Caleb, Sabine had inherited some of his abilities. Most of his offspring were able to phase shift when the moment required it. She herself had become a moving puddle of blood once her head rejoined her body.

”A Proelia at last. I knew it would only be a matter of time until one of you came for me. Your impatience has proven to be your downfall.” Caleb’s voice, suddenly coming from all directions, overpowering in its omnipresence, taunted. His body became vapor, his power which generally remained concealed also effused from the cut left by the sword. ”One does not grow to be as old as I without the ability to survive a frontal attack.”

The ruined suit tumbled to the ground, the black fog spreading throughout the building, laying across the floor like a veil. At the sound of the alarm, the doors of the second floor flew open and more loyal undead streamed out of the rooms to join the battle. Some were killed, but most were able to hold their own.

The fog swirled and kicked up columns as the two groups battled, swirling around Damali, making it difficult for her to see or breathe. From below, Sabine flowed over Damali’s feet, up to her ankles, rooting her to the ground and holding her in place, making her maneuverability almost impossible. In a sudden gust of smoke, Caleb rematerialized behind his attacker, completely nude, fangs bared. First, he struck out at her wrist, trying to disarm her while his other arm closed around her throat. His hunger overwhelmed his better judgment and his fangs sank sharply into her neck, moving with the speed of a snake’s strike.
 
Damali was taken off guard but only for a moment. Finding her focus once again she took in a deep breath closing her eyes and using her other senses to see around her. She could feel the breaths of others, could even hear their heart beats. She listened harder finding her core as she relaxed her mind. As her body relaxed more she moved freely from the puddle of blood that was climbing and slithering around her. Stepping back to the center of the floor she never opened her eyes.

She used her abilities to her advantage. Oddly enough the music began again playing Pitbull’s song Don’t stop the party. The beat flowed through her and a grin spread across her lips. Holding her blade in hand she took a deep breath before the attackers had a chance they were slain by Isis and lay dead at her feet. Licking her lips she could taste the sulfur on the air. A wicked grin took hold as more dove at her biting and slashing at her.

The wounds they created would heal on their own, there was only one thing they could do to harm her and she had no intention of being impregnated tonight. Taking in another breath she allowed her heart beat to slow down and use her mind to seek out Caleb. She smiled as she found him within her mind. She pushed images to him of desires, fantasies, anything she could use to draw him out. Vampires by their very nature were sexual beings and she knew that would be the only thing to pull him to her tonight.

As more of his minions ran towards her more of them were killed and laid to rest. Some would be forgiven and others would suffer in the depths of hell, she smiled at the very thought. Finally she opened her eyes as she looked around at her surroundings. Her team all of them were still alive she could feel them within herself. She knew they had already left, they must have lost sight of her in the battle, regardless of that she had to finish this and she had to do it alone.
 
The young hunter had skill, there was no denying this. Even Caleb was forced to retreat from his attack as her sanctifying blade tore through his brethren. All of his cherished bloodline withdrew in kind, shared, blood-borne instinct moving them to block the exit through which her friends had escaped.

Caleb felt her malevolent influence nagging at the edges of his conscious mind, distracting him with images and sounds of moaning, sweat and friction, skin on skin. If it was her intention to distract him from the attack, she succeeded. It was then, however, that Caleb resolved to bring a swift end to this protracted struggle.

The smoke, swirling through the room moved in swift unison, curling up toward the ceiling and solidifying into a pair of expansive leathern bat wings which formed a domed tent over the entire dance floor. Caleb- held aloft at the union of the two massive, overlapping wings- belched thick plumes of blood red smoke from his mouth, now stretched wide as a foot and laced with long fangs dripping red poison.

The dome quickly filled with the noxious fumes, causing instant death to any humans unfortunate enough to still be lying about or trying to hide. The Proelia would survive, she was much stronger than those weak mortals, but once the poison diffused into her system she wouldn’t be able to retain consciousness for long.
 
There was no way out now, of course she had not been looking for an escape to begin with. She had come in ready for this moment, ready for him to take her as he was about to do. She knew all of this would happen, as did those who had been with her. It had been her plan, regardless if none liked it. She was taking on a Master Vampire, and not just any, she knew who Caleb was she knew what he was capable of. Now would be the moment that would define her, and would define her future.

As surely as she had to take a breath the fumes entered her system. She took small short breaths, in an attempt to keep hold of her consciousness as long as she could. She watched the vampire from her position. She had plans, but she wouldn’t think of those, her thoughts were a smoke screen. Something she had been trained to do. Sure enough though with another breath her eyes began growing heavy, her breathing became deeper and deeper with each passing moment. She couldn’t stop what was happening. Her body went limp as she hit the floor, the poison doing its job. She still heard everything around her, she could still feel. However she could do nothing but lay there in a semi awake dream like state.
 
Caleb’s jaw closed and relocated itself, his long fangs receding into his gums as he halted the flow of red, poisonous gas. His lips curled into a smile as the hunter fell to the ground, stunned by her exposure to the potent gas. Caleb’s wings began to retract as well, lowering him back to the ground gradually. In time, he was back in his original form, long, pale and nude. He reached down, muscles flexing from exhaustion at the protracted struggle—he couldn’t remember the las time he’d had to change form to win in a struggle.

Cradling her head in the crook of his arm, Caleb lifted the woman who’d been sent to kill him and carried her across the marble floor into his executive washroom that joined his office. The lavishly appointed bathroom contained a uniquely suitable “fainting couch” of crushed red velvet from the 17th century. Damali’s prone body was laid there gently as Caleb began running a hot bath for her.

When the water was running from the copper spout, hot enough to create a layer of steam across the water’s surface, Caleb began the arduous task of disarming this hunter who had come for him. Stakes, crossbows, daggers, pistols, SMGs and even miniature explosives all hidden about her person. When he was done, he’d made a rather impressive pile of her implements—this not counting the weapons she’d been separated from during the fight.

At last, it was time to undress her, which Caleb did slowly, making no attempt at disguising his enjoyment as he exposed her bronzed, toned body one inch at a time. The club clothes she was wearing were very tight and provocative, but it made their removal rather complicated at times—especially with as gentle as Caleb was being.

When Damali’s nudity was as complete as Caleb’s, he lifted her in his arms again and lowered her slowly into the steaming water. He was careful to prop her body against the side of the marble tub, keeping hold of her shoulder as he poured scented mineral salts into the bath.

“You’ve killed some of my close friends tonight. The true death. A lasting death. Yet in spite of this—in spite of the myriad reasons I have to drain you to death and despise your continued existence, I find myself feeling strangely protective over you… now that you’re mine. It’s been some time since I kept a full-time familiar. Perhaps I’m ready.”

Caleb cupped his hand under the water and lifted a handful of the hot liquid to gently turn into Damali’s hair, his fingers moving along her scalp as her combed the water into her long dark hair.

“I shouldn’t trust you—you so recently having tried to kill me, but I desire you. The knowledge that you desire my death excites me. I may kill you one day, perhaps you’ll even succeed at what you’ve failed tonight, but for now, I’m having much too much fun to dispose of you yet.”

Caleb poured a small bottle of French perfumed shampoo into his hand and went back to combing his fingers through Damali’s long black hair, gathering it at the end as he created a fragrant lather. She’d become quite sweaty and filthy in the skirmish—whether he was keeping her for feeding or for fun, he’d have her clean first.

“If only you had a bit more sense. We could have been quite close, if the circumstances were different. I do hope you’ll beg for your life. If you challenge me, I’ll miss you. I think. I don’t usually think of mortals this way. It’s really quite exciting.”
 
Consciousness was slowly coming back to her, in short little bursts. Her head pounded as she tried to force herself awake. She remembered the smoke, the fight, her team. The memories of what had occurred rushed through her mind, before she felt the rush of cool air against her skin. That wasn’t right, she should be in medical right now, having Mary tend to her and blessing her. Ridding her of all evil. Her mind swam with the fog.

That was when she felt the rush of hot water against her skin. Slowly she tried forcing her eyes awake, until she heard his voice. First fear shot through her, her heart hammering in her chest now. Forcing herself to remember her training, she kept her breathing as normal as she could, his words now swimming with the fog in her mind.

However being aware of her reality helped to ease the fog away. She was still weak from the poisonous gas, her body unable to move much. She was in no fighting condition, at least not just yet. Keeping her eyes closed she began praying silently to God. For protection, for redemption. Expelling her wicked thoughts. She could feel the fog lift as she prayed and could feel her strength returning, that was part of the blessing of being a Proelia.

Opening her eyes she lifted her head then. Her eyes falling on Caleb. She glared at him not thinking about the fact that he had undressed her, and was now bathing her. She didn’t make any quick movements there was no reason to draw attention to the fact that she had her full strength back. No she needed a plan which she was currently working on. ”I am not yours Caleb, and I never will be. I kill your kind, I hunt them down and kill them. Taking the life they are not worthy of, the life you are not worthy of.”

Worst case he tried to kill her then and there, she could fight him, she would be capable of defending herself now. The salts in the bath would only help especially not after her prayer. They acted as a cleansing agent for her. Though it was unlikely he knew anything of she had already done.
 
Back
Top