Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 03-19-2018, 10:21 AM   #1351
womaneater58
Looking for friends.

I'm not sure what my reaction might be if I were to get caught.

Old 04-07-2018, 05:56 PM   #1352
WhO2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystories189 View Post
I got caught in my living this past weekend by my husband's friend
yes, please give us all the details!

Old 04-07-2018, 06:01 PM   #1353
WhO2
Experienced

While in college my GF came to visit, and after a night of drinking we went home for sex (only got to see each other every 2-3 weeks). I came out of the bathroom after draining many beers, and she was already naked in bed with a finger deep inside. It may not count as "caught" since she knew I was coming out of the bathroom soon, but this was the first time she had done it without me asking her so I like to think it counts.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #1354
damon340
Really Experienced

Training

I train mostly black guys here lately, to drive tractor and trailer. I have a sleepler on my truck and one night after taken our showers my trainee beat me back to the truck and when I went through the sleeper curtain i saw him jerking himself off. I could not keep my eyes off of his huge dick.

Old 04-07-2018, 06:36 PM   #1355
paulw128
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhO2 View Post
While in college my GF came to visit, and after a night of drinking we went home for sex (only got to see each other every 2-3 weeks). I came out of the bathroom after draining many beers, and she was already naked in bed with a finger deep inside. It may not count as "caught" since she knew I was coming out of the bathroom soon, but this was the first time she had done it without me asking her so I like to think it counts.
Very nice! btw, read the suggestion you had posted in the I/T thread; the animated incest video. Very hot, thanks.

You should activate your PM's would love to chat sometime. Sounds like we both have similar interests

And welcome to Lit

Old 04-07-2018, 06:56 PM   #1356
WhO2
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulw128 View Post
Very nice! btw, read the suggestion you had posted in the I/T thread; the animated incest video. Very hot, thanks.

You should activate your PM's would love to chat sometime. Sounds like we both have similar interests

And welcome to Lit
Yeah, those Summertime Saga videos are great, especially if you can read the dialogue with the images. Glad you like the caught GF story - I have been hooked on watching women pleasure themselves since that night (luckily wifey is a big fan).

Not sure what PMs are or how to activate them but would definitely be interested in talking with someone with similar interests.

Old 04-07-2018, 07:03 PM   #1357
WhO2
Experienced

Are there any "caught masturbating" stories in the story section? That is what got me on this site in the first place.

Old 04-07-2018, 08:57 PM   #1358
ReadyOne
Ready to Rock!

Quote:
Are there any "caught masturbating" stories in the story section? That is what got me on this site in the first place.
Try using the story tag system. Here are a couple of lists to get you started.

caught masturbate

caught masturbation

Last edited by ReadyOne : 04-07-2018 at 11:47 PM.

Old 04-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #1359
geronimo_appleby
always on the move

Quote:
not in the 'caught'category, but...

https://www.literotica.com/s/after-h...ith-mrs-jenner

https://www.literotica.com/s/melissas-personal-time

Some incest, some cuckold, some hot-wife: Click

Old 04-07-2018, 09:01 PM   #1360
Jada59
Literotica Guru

I may or may not have been caught. My blind as a bat roommate came screaming into my room that she had a Peeping Tom at her bedroom window. She wasn't wearing her glasses at the time so I don't know if she really saw me. She might have heard me. This was so many years ago now, I can't remember if I had the covers over me or not. I do remember that my hand and fingers were all wet. I didn't want to dial or use the phone like that to call the cops, nor did I want to talk to the cops like that. I do remember managing to veer into the bathroom for a sec to rinse my hand off.

https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

If it's pics or vids that you're looking for, keep on looking!

But do stop by my Online Jack and Jill Party!

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1484417

My man is MidnightRyder1a

Old 04-07-2018, 10:03 PM   #1361
Scubasteve1337
Really Experienced

Wasn’t caught masturbating but I almost got caught opening a Snapchat picture of this 18 year old gorgeous young lady that she sent to me while laying beside my wife. I had been snapping back and forth just friendly stuff until she sends me the picture of her nude. I about had a damn heartattack.
36 year old male. New here. Looking to fill a void in my married life. I like to chat on KIK. We can be as sexual as you want. We can just chat if you want. No strings. No expectations. No males. KIK is is schbasteve1337

Old 04-07-2018, 10:58 PM   #1362
paulw128
Literotica Guru

Not sure what PMs are or how to activate them but would definitely be interested in talking with someone with similar interests.[/quote]

Wh02; PM's are private messages. Go to the User CP, upper left of the screen and scroll down to click on "enable PM's"

hope this helps
Paul

Old 04-08-2018, 09:12 AM   #1363
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jada59 View Post
I may or may not have been caught. My blind as a bat roommate came screaming into my room that she had a Peeping Tom at her bedroom window. She wasn't wearing her glasses at the time so I don't know if she really saw me. She might have heard me. This was so many years ago now, I can't remember if I had the covers over me or not. I do remember that my hand and fingers were all wet. I didn't want to dial or use the phone like that to call the cops, nor did I want to talk to the cops like that. I do remember managing to veer into the bathroom for a sec to rinse my hand off.
lol, you were masturbating, but she had the peeping tom. Poor guy got it all wrong.

Old 06-01-2018, 05:05 PM   #1364
o2baPrince
Literotica Guru

Bump

Because I love stories....

Old 06-02-2018, 01:37 AM   #1365
Irishsbaby
Virgin

Masturbation is so natural, I've been caught by my husband, I do love to be watched, I have had many mutual masturbation session with female partners before I love watching a woman work herself to an orgasm.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:40 AM   #1366
Blue2oo0
Literotica Guru

Been caught a couple times... never in a way that left me wanting to continue on... wouldn’t mind that experience though.

Old 06-02-2018, 01:48 AM   #1367
Maddiel1
Really Really Experienced

I have to admit this is a fantasy of mine. Of course it usually involves me masturbating in a public bathroom on campus (college campus, so relax everyone) and a hot girl coming in and watching me finish or even joining in!

Old 06-02-2018, 01:50 AM   #1368
Blue2oo0
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddiel1 View Post
I have to admit this is a fantasy of mine. Of course it usually involves me masturbating in a public bathroom on campus (college campus, so relax everyone) and a hot girl coming in and watching me finish or even joining in!
Sounds familiar... except I can’t figure out why she came in the men’s room to catch me ...

Old 06-02-2018, 01:57 AM   #1369
coachdb18
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishsbaby View Post
Masturbation is so natural, I've been caught by my husband, I do love to be watched, I have had many mutual masturbation session with female partners before I love watching a woman work herself to an orgasm.
I was watched by my roommates girlfriend back in college. He'd go away for weekends, and she'd stay over at our place since we had a much nicer second floor apartment, but I usually knew she was there, not so this time. The bedrooms were adjoined, and mine was on the side with a street light lighting the room, theirs was windowless and dark.. I was horny and went about pleasuring myself when I overheard her, she was trying to be quiet, but had gotten excited watching me. It was pretty exciting knowing that you're being watched and even more exciting knowing that they got so hot watching you, they started masturbating to you. Once I realized I was putting on an impromptu show, I did manage to make it a good one for her though, while not letting her know I knew she was watching.

Last edited by coachdb18 : 06-02-2018 at 02:01 AM.

Old 06-02-2018, 02:57 AM   #1370
eruditeaphrodite
Loves Spam

total humiliation

Old 06-02-2018, 03:10 AM   #1371
coachdb18
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by eruditeaphrodite View Post
total humiliation
I suppose it could be humiliating if the person who catches the act reacts as being embarrassed, or worse upset. But if the person who observes the act is either secretly watching, cool with it, or better, is stimulated by it, it's an amazing and complete total turn on.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:54 AM   #1372
Mqoi
Literotica Guru

Accidentally? a few times

On purpose? been there too.

And I've been known to masturbate on request if someone wants to watch.

I'm bi and I had the hots for a barracks roommate who was gay. I'd stay naked in our room trying to entice him. This went on for quite a while, and finally, while he was taking a shower, I sat in a chair opposite the bathroom door stroking away when he came out. That did the trick.

Old 06-02-2018, 10:44 PM   #1373
longant
Really Experienced

I got caught masturbating at work once or twice and it was quite embarrassing.