The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty good. Waiting to hear back from co-writers, while trying to see if people will bite on my thread ideas.

I see....I'd be interested in hearing a few of your ideas if you wanna PM or point me to where they're posted. :)

I should ask my grandma for her spaghetti sauce recipe.

A touchy topic, but she loves me enough.

A sure sign that people are getting up to mischief. 'Cause if I was getting up to mischief, I sure as hell wouldn't be here :D

I wonder how much of it is because it's summer and people find other things to do. Will it pick up as winter rolls around?

I wonder how much of it is because it's summer and people find other things to do. Will it pick up as winter rolls around?

Shrugs I dunno, since it is winter where I am sitting. The seasons don't have that big an impact here as they do in some parts of the US. I mean, it doesn't snow here. But, it might be that people are getting outdoors while they can.

*Applauds appreciatively.*

I like juggling acts. :) I like exotic dancers too. ;) Wanna dance? :kiss:

Oooh, yes. I've always wanted to dance with a cute little elf. :cattail:

*orchestra strikes a sultry tune, And I sweep into the room in a scandalous gown of fine crimson silk and a masquerade mask. I pull the lovely elven girl close, and whisper naughty things in her ear. ;)*

:devil:

How is Jersey Shore still on air? Aren't people tired of seeing people making complete asses of themselves?

How is Jersey Shore still on air? Aren't people tired of seeing people making complete asses of themselves?

Going by the sheer number of reality TV shows out there, I would say that the public still enjoys watching people making asses of themselves.

Oooh, yes. I've always wanted to dance with a cute little elf. :cattail:

*orchestra strikes a sultry tune, And I sweep into the room in a scandalous gown of fine crimson silk and a masquerade mask. I pull the lovely elven girl close, and whisper naughty things in her ear. ;)*

:devil:

Watches and readily approves of the costume, as well as the dancing between the two ladies. Psst, get the boom mic closer. I can't hear what she's saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back