Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soo wet and swollen it hurts. :(

I know the feeling. When I'm really horny it can feel almost painful, especially without release. I've been having trouble with this for a long time. I've never been with a woman before, and I have all this pent-up sexual frustration that's never been satisfied. Masturbating isn't enough anymore; I want a woman's tongue and fingers. I need a woman's tongue and fingers. It nearly brings me to tears, just all these painfully unsatisfied desires. It's as if my body finds it necessary, because my vagina literally aches.

:(

I know the feeling. When I'm really horny it can feel almost painful, especially without release. I've been having trouble with this for a long time. I've never been with a woman before, and I have all this pent-up sexual frustration that's never been satisfied. Masturbating isn't enough anymore; I want a woman's tongue and fingers. I need a woman's tongue and fingers. It nearly brings me to tears, just all these painfully unsatisfied desires. It's as if my body finds it necessary, because my vagina literally aches.

:(

Aww, you poor thing. I've never been with a woman before either, but I've chatted with one. It's much different for sure. :)

Ohh yess

Where did it go?

Damn I always miss out :(

A girl pal and myself often have girlie nights when the men are out, wow!! flowing wine, sexy talk and mutual masturbation we love it, we have brought each other off and it feels divine she knows all the spots to touch :D working towards more I think, men know we play but these are def girl only nights ...................

Last edited:
Watching is how all this got started

It started with watching myself when I was younger, just curiosity I guess. The first time I saw one of my roommates masturbate under her covers was so amazing. But it's hard to miss when you are only 4 ft away from one another in a dorm room. She didn't know I was watching, and i really couldn't see much but her hand moving under her blanket, but I could hear her quited moans, and short gasps of breath as she came. But it was seeing her body convulse and her knees jerk upward ever so slightly during the waves of her orgasm that stick with me until today.

There was more later on, but that first time was so amazing to see another woman cum like that. Of course I came like crazy as soon as she left for the showers. :)

I am always looking for a woman to masturbate with! pm me any time!

It started with watching myself when I was younger, just curiosity I guess. The first time I saw one of my roommates masturbate under her covers was so amazing. But it's hard to miss when you are only 4 ft away from one another in a dorm room. She didn't know I was watching, and i really couldn't see much but her hand moving under her blanket, but I could hear her quited moans, and short gasps of breath as she came. But it was seeing her body convulse and her knees jerk upward ever so slightly during the waves of her orgasm that stick with me until today.

There was more later on, but that first time was so amazing to see another woman cum like that. Of course I came like crazy as soon as she left for the showers. :)

Sorry to sound like Paris, here, but: "That's hot." :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back