Where oh where has Daddy gone?

Wow....you two have an awful lot in common. You both joined Lit in April 2016. You both have a handful of posts. You both share the same November 30th birthday!

If I were a suspicious person I might think you guys ARE the same person. :cool:

Wow....you two have an awful lot in common. You both joined Lit in April 2016. You both have a handful of posts. You both share the same November 30th birthday!

If I were a suspicious person I might think you guys ARE the same person. :cool:

Are Sagittarius' compatible with each other? I thought people of the same sign were incompatible. Or was that just people that were married? I get confused.

Are Sagittarius' compatible with each other? I thought people of the same sign were incompatible. Or was that just people that were married? I get confused.

Well, according to Lit, marriage just makes people incompatible no matter their astrological signs. :rolleyes:

LOL I was just thinking the same thing. Either that or...perhaps young people "trysting." HA! Suspicions are likely more accurate.

Hello, anyone who hasn't logged in their birthday onto the profile shows up as a Sagi (anyone who's not given a date shows up as Nov 30)

Hello, anyone who hasn't logged in their birthday onto the profile shows up as a Sagi (anyone who's not given a date shows up as Nov 30)

Thank you for taking the time out of your angry, bored, whatever haiku thread to enlighten us with your vast array of knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time out of your angry, bored, whatever haiku thread to enlighten us with your vast array of knowledge.

Great, now I have to look up "haiku." Can't you ladies just talk simple like you're talking to a man.

You're welcome. At least now Sagis aren't being singled out as the most horny zodiac sign. The horniest is everybody.

Great, now I have to look up "haiku." Can't you ladies just talk simple like you're talking to a man.

Well, if I attempted to speak to you in caveman terms of grunts and groans you might think I was making a pass at you and that is just not the case. :p

Molly is a GUY. Perhaps not a surprise to many, but still fucked up and disgusting.

Another loser dude posing as a woman for some fucked up thrill.

Molly is a GUY. Perhaps not a surprise to many, but still fucked up and disgusting.

Another loser dude posing as a woman for some fucked up thrill.

Did you find that out before or after you fapped on cam for "her"? lol...:D

...it was after, wasn't it...

Back