Near London, UK? Kink-curious? Check this out...

Mindfondler

Kinkster
Joined
Jul 19, 2010
Posts
4,071
In case anyone is curious about kink/BDSM and hasn't seen my threads in the "BDSM Personals" section:



Despite being married for more than twenty years, my wife and I are relative newcomers to kink (just approaching our first year together on the scene), so we understand what it's like to be nervous newbies.

Please do get in touch if you're interested or have any questions for us.

All the best.

MF (and Mrs MF) :)
.
 
Good luck!

I am excited for you both!
Thanks! It remains to be seen whether any UK Litsters who spot this posting wish to bite on it. Obviously, I have to depend on them initiating further dialogue. Hopefully my track record on Lit shows me to be sincere, supportive and worth communicating with. :)
.
 
Bumped! I'm hoping to catch the eye of UK Litsters enjoying, say, a morning cup of coffee (or other drink of choice). :)
.
 
A bump for the benefit of any relevant readers in the UK who are having a lazy Sunday morning. :)
.
 
London Alternative Market is next weekend and I might even have enough free time to get there. :cool:
 
London Alternative Market is next weekend and I might even have enough free time to get there. :cool:
Great! My wife and I are planning to go, and we'd be very happy to meet you there. LAM is a friendly event, but it can become intimidatingly crowded later on, so we'd recommend getting there early if it's your first visit. It's also slightly cheaper to get in between 12noon and 2pm, rather than after 2pm.

Please feel free to drop me a PM to discuss detailed logistics, or just to chew the fat more generally. I hope that we might see you soon. :)
.
 
Thanks for the tip. Looks good.
Glad to be of service! :)

Wish we could make it Mindfondler.

I'm feeling a lot better, I should get to one again soon, and I might ask you to hold my hand on one side, with G on the other if I maybe decide to see some demos?
I/we would be happy to do that, whether for physical stability or moral support. :)

What's the dungeon like?
It took us a while to figure out that the dungeon area for the LAM after-party is the daytime trading area in the basement (down the stairs twice from the entrance, i.e., below the cloakroom) with the tables removed and equipment added. It has a number of side-booths opposite the long bar counter which, if claimed early, are comfortable vantage points for watching the after-party play whilst socialising more generally.

Hope that helps! :)
.
 
It's now less than 41 hours until the start of the London Alternative Market on Sunday! :)

Would any other first-timers like to meet my wife and me there?

It looks though if I won't be able to stay for the evening (because of local events) but still hope to be there on the day. :)
OK - great! My wife and I are aiming to stay for the start of the afterparty, but we'll need to leave before the end.
.
 
This time tomorrow, the market stalls at London Alternative Market (LAM) will be closing down and preparations will be underway for the afterparty.

Last call for any Litsters who'd like to meet my wife and me there! Alternatively, there are other kink events in the London area that we attend regularly. Drop me a line if you're interested. :)
.
 
Here's a bump for UK Litsters reluctantly returning to real life after the half-term break.

Commiserations, by the way. :)
.
 
I guess it would be too much to ask for any kink-curious Litsters not in the London, UK area to move here specially. ;)

Would it?
.
 
Another bump – though more in hope than in expectation.

Go on... make my day! :D
.
 
Back again this evening! It's starting to feel as if I'm bumping on my own in the dark (so to speak). :eek:

Does anyone have any questions that they'd like to ask me? :)
.
 
Last edited:
I guess it would be too much to ask for any kink-curious Litsters not in the London, UK area to move here specially. ;)

Would it?
.

I would totally move specially, MF! :cattail:

If you were just a teensy weensy bit closer. Texas to London is quite the jump. ;)
 
Back
Top