Anyone in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Saturday UK :D

Sunny in the North East - but the North Sea breeze keeping it nippy as usual!

This place is filling up with Allan Partridges.

Anyway, lovely weather down in in Wurzle Gummage country.

Hi Friendly :D

I am quite happy to debate the North-South over on the uk thread - though be warned, am in a fiery mood atm :O

At the risk of pouring petrol onto your fiery embers (does that make you smouldering hot?) - aren't we already on the UK thread?

:rolleyes:

:)

There are currently three UK threads in the PG.

this one - by HHB: click, currently en-vogue.

this one - by edster: click, also going despite edster handing over to the HHB thread.

and this one - which has historical roots back to 2002, and, arguably, as such, is the longest running thread on the site. not so popular at the moment, but it's swings and roundabouts on Lit: click

Just bumping these links while i am here :D

At the risk of pouring petrol onto your fiery embers (does that make you smouldering hot?) - aren't we already on the UK thread?

:rolleyes:

:)

Haha - yes BUT - this is the Personals thread - to encourage everyone (esp newbies and those long-time lurkers/less time posters) to come and make connections :)

If we 'chat' too much here we will be kicked out AGAIN :D

So chats should happen in the playground - sigh. i love following rules. no, really - i do...

I seriously cannot keep my eyes open today. Just when I think I'm waking up - *Zoink* - and I'm off again!

The North/South divide. I can tell you all that being "Oop North... T'is better than being dahn sarrrrrf!"

And that ladies and gentlemen, is a fact. :D

SW London myself.

I have some time on my hands.

Any liberal, playful or bored ladies of these fair islands interested in making a connection or having a chat look me up on Kik: jayruth2016

BTW - have we won Eurovision yet?

SW London myself.

Any liberal, playful or bored ladies of these fair islands interested in making a connection or having a chat look me up on Kik: jayruth2016

Shame you are not awake yet!!!

London calling....

Just outside north London in Herts

Not tooo far from me then....

SW London myself.

Nah don't be silly the europeans hate us with a passion it seems...

Shame you are not awake yet!!!

London calling....

Morning Anna In North London myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back