(23, M, UK) Take a look at the pic. What would you do with me.. ;)?

I was checking out a gif thread, and got very into it, haha look a little ridiculous biting my lip like that...

Pinch..

Thanks for the new pics..sexy as ever baby...it's getting hot in here

Managed to make another vid. This one is a little different, decided to focus on my mouth considering you gals seemed to enjoy that so much ;)

Anyway here goes...

Under the Covers..

I have to admit, I watched your "Standing" video with my jaw dropped the entire time. It doesn't help that you were standing at attention (in more ways than one ;)) from the very beginning of the video, and you were a tremendous tease, pulling your underwear down just short of what all us ladies are clamouring to see. And those occasional ripples across your abs as you went at it - just wow. I salute you :D

I also agree with the jeans and tie combo being sexy. It's a fantasy of mine to want to pull a guy close using only his tie :catgrin:

I have to admit, I watched your "Standing" video with my jaw dropped the entire time. It doesn't help that you were standing at attention (in more ways than one ;)) from the very beginning of the video, and you were a tremendous tease, pulling your underwear down just short of what all us ladies are clamouring to see. And those occasional ripples across your abs as you went at it - just wow. I salute you :D

I also agree with the jeans and tie combo being sexy. It's a fantasy of mine to want to pull a guy close using only his tie :catgrin:

Love hearing you describe what you liked, such a turn on. I'm sure the tie and jeans combo can come back. Haha perhaps with a shirt this time, didn't have one handy for the shot.

OK, i was planning a rather elaborate strip but i might have to save that for another day.

I just managed to keep some mystery and teasing in there, but hell it isn't the most subtle video you'll ever see, i was pretty damn horny as you can see by the state of my boxers!

Damn horny....

Mmmmmmmmmmm.............. NICE...... Very nice...... I could work with your scape for hours and hours....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Mmmmmmmmmmm.............. NICE...... Very nice...... I could work with your scape for hours and hours....:kiss::rose::kiss:

Think that would be a very pleasurable experience for both of us ;).

Also seems as though you can easily catch my attention that incredible outfit and cleavage with the barest hint of thigh...

:rose:

Think that would be a very pleasurable experience for both of us ;).

Also seems as though you can easily catch my attention that incredible outfit and cleavage with the barest hint of thigh...

:rose:

Mmmmmm..... the allure of a woman..... intoxicating it can be.......;) and Thank you..... until next time..... KISSES.... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

mmmm - well you certainly are

DREAMY :D

and YUMMY

and PLAYFUL

Thank you for sharing your pics, videos and voice, still plenty of mystery to be seen and heard ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Woke up this morning to read an incredibly sexy PM (Think you know who you are...).
This next picture sums up my feelings about it ;)

Morning rise..

Morning rise 2

When the fact that the amount of 'excitement' I'm leaking is enough to do that to my boxers... someone definitely knows how to turn me on through words.

Thanks for the morning fun :rose:

Last edited:
Wow Dreamscape!

I just wanted to brows some threads while I had my midmorning cuppa...
The content of my teacup is quite lukewarm now...
Especially compared to you.

Wow Dreamscape!

I just wanted to brows some threads while I had my midmorning cuppa...
The content of my teacup is quite lukewarm now...
Especially compared to you.

Good morning :rose:

Glad to make your morning a little more interesting. But I hope you put on another brew, can't have you being denied a good cuppa :)

Woke up this morning to read an incredibly sexy PM (Think you know who you are...).
This next picture sums up my feelings about it ;)

Morning rise..

Morning rise 2

When the fact that the amount of 'excitement' I'm leaking is enough to do that to my boxers... someone definitely knows how to turn me on through words.

Thanks for the morning fun :rose:

mmm - you are not good for my figure - I just want to eat you all up :D

mmm - you are not good for my figure - I just want to eat you all up :D

Well after you're done with that, I'm sure we can think of some stimulating activities to burn that off.. ;)

Hope you're having a good start to the day :rose:

Last edited:
Back