Courage acquired

Let the teasing continue ! One day I'd like to return the favor. Great pics LW !

Well seems that the parades across the lake are absolutely amazing. However that means leaving my house early, and not getting home until late. That being said, I have some new pictures in the pink panties series that I hope y'all like. Enjoy your Sunday!

Keep the teasing coming! We'll keep the cheers going! :D

Italian, that sounds like a deal!

I will get some more pictures up tonight. The Super Bowl down here messed with me this weekend lol. That and I have a few more pictures I want taken for the series. :D

your ass is only getting sexier, and now i see beads there too. these are great pics, thanks for sharing.

Well seems that the parades across the lake are absolutely amazing. However that means leaving my house early, and not getting home until late. That being said, I have some new pictures in the pink panties series that I hope y'all like. Enjoy your Sunday!

http://imageshack.us/a/img268/1134/img0592le.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img23/3794/img0591ii.jpg

Yes, I spend too much time at work, more than 40 hours some week, so any time I can be naughty is fun.

That makes me happy! :D

On my way out the door for a parade (which means more bead pictures at some point) and then I might start a new little series for the next few days.

It was a busy weekend for me, and a please to come back to the sight of your nice ass exposed for us to see.

Yummy! "Isnt she pretty in pink"

a most awesome booty!

Thanks Surf! Nice 80's classic as well ;)

your ass is only getting sexier, and now i see beads there too. these are great pics, thanks for sharing.

Thanks you! Do you like the beads? Do I need more with them?

It was a busy weekend for me, and a please to come back to the sight of your nice ass exposed for us to see.

Glad I could make your day Phoenix!

The legs are very nice, but I'm an assman and yours is great. Love these two pics LW.

You and all the rest keep telling me I have this beautiful ass, and I am going to believe it! Thanks, and I'll remember that you like seeing pictures of my ass. ;)

Very nice thread...tasteful and beautiful....both great things....keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!
:D

i love seeing pictures of your ass, but what i've seen of your tits is hot too.

You and all the rest keep telling me I have this beautiful ass, and I am going to believe it! Thanks, and I'll remember that you like seeing pictures of my ass. ;)

Very nice thread...tasteful and beautiful....both great things....keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!
:D

Thank you Golden for stopping by and leaving me a note! I appreciate the kind words.

Sadly my anti-virus is giving me warnings about imageshack so I'm unable to view them... :(

Sadly my anti-virus is giving me warnings about imageshack so I'm unable to view them... :(

So sorry :( I kinda like this series. If you have a place that will host that you think would be better I am open to suggestions.

On a side note I find it highly ironic that as I went to make this post the song that I quote in my signature pops up during the shuffle of music ;)

Back