For Your Eyes Only

Great thread idea, beerbq!

Unfortunately, the resizing app on my iPad cropped this oddly, cutting off the sides. Couldn't cope with a non-standard pic shape, I'm guessing. So be it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 0
Great thread idea, beerbq!

Unfortunately, the resizing app on my iPad cropped this oddly, cutting off the sides. Couldn't cope with a non-standard pic shape, I'm guessing. So be it...
A beautiful pic, nonetheless! Please forgive the brevity of my response, but I'm busy looking deeply into those lovely eyes!! Thanks for stopping by, Mara.

Here are my eyes...relaxed and content :)

attachment.php

There are some amazing eyes here, but I Just had to comment on yours Mike, because you have the same brown spot in your eyes as I do. Opposite eyes though. My daughter is always telling her friends to look at my "brown spot" lol. When I saw yours, I had to laugh. ;)

I don't know what it is about this pic, but I could look at it for a long time. That eye is so deep, and so sexy. Thanks for letting me bask in it!

Your such a flatterer but u know how I love compliments! :kiss: :heart:

I love seeing ALL the eyes here, but had to comment on a few.

Look into my soul :heart:

Great to see you here again, GK! You and Sean have been missed. Hope you are both well and wish you'd share your steaminess around here again. :rose::kiss::heart:

Since Mike shared, it's only right that I do too.
attachment.php

Stunning photo, Nikki! :rose:

Here is my beautiful hazel eye. Brown on the inside and green on the outside

hazel eye

What an unusual and Gorgeous eye!!! :rose:

I'll join in with my eyes. LOL, this makes my nose look big. :D

Attachments

• 20150626_eyes600.jpg
    20150626_eyes600.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 0
Nice warm eyes, you. :rose:

Laughing... I had the same thoughts about my nose in the many pics I took in search of a decent one.

Thank you.

I actually know that the "big nose" effect is from holding the camera so close to my face. I took the quick & easy way and did a cell phone selfie. As a result, I got a big nose. :eek:

I need your eyes! Please sign your donor cards, and leave your eyes. ;)

I didn't want your thread to get buried :rose:

so post some more Sassy eyes! I miss your thread, SSD, but understand needing time away from the compulsion -- hoping it's just temporary, or you'll post here and on the B&W and Hands threads, at least. Laughing... goodness, I have been spending minimal time on Lit myself lately and could well be missing pics you've posted elsewhere. Just wanted to say I miss you. :rose::kiss:

so post some more Sassy eyes! I miss your thread, SSD, but understand needing time away from the compulsion -- hoping it's just temporary, or you'll post here and on the B&W and Hands threads, at least. Laughing... goodness, I have been spending minimal time on Lit myself lately and could well be missing pics you've posted elsewhere. Just wanted to say I miss you. :rose::kiss:

Posting pictures again will come very slowly, but I do like saying hi to people. For you Mara. And I miss you too.. :kiss:

Last edited:
Back