Who is In California?

559 Fresno

559 Fresno here 34 M... also got a few stories on here as well. - not above a little shameless promoting haha.
 
traveling there next week

Going to be in Riverside, Moreno Valley next week, would like to meet a female for supper, message me.
 
Bay Area guy here, early 30s, software by day and musician by night - passionate about music and performing, and lover of sexy fun. Safe, sane, respectful, but wild enough if you're wanting. Shoot me a PM if you're a lovely lass to whom this sounds interesting!
 
Hi there. I’m back on the Lit boards after several years away. 49 y/o MWM looking forward to meeting a few new friends with interesting fantasies! In the 714, 949 and 760 areas. I’d love to hear from you!
 
Going to be in San Diego and Santa Barbara in mid-July. Looking for people to have a drink with. More always possible but mainky just looking to hang out.
 
SoCal

San Diego here! I'm looking for a bisexual guy or woman who is local and would maybe like to meet with me and my boyfriend.
 
San Diego here! I'm looking for a bisexual guy or woman who is local and would maybe like to meet with me and my boyfriend.

Princess Nat, I will be in San Diego the night of 21 & 26 July. Have a hotel and happy to host.
 
Easy coaster coming to San Diego the 23rd-24th if anyone out there is looking to meet for dinner , drinks and desert and get to know one another. M/55 ....clean shaven and in excellent shape . I will be visiting San Diego on a regular basis going forward for work, and desiring to meet someone were we both anticipate getting together ;-)
 
Back
Top