How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely everywhere in the UK is wet right now. Hopefully are few of us are moist rather than flooded.

Been raining here for last 2 days,think i will need a boat soon,where has the christmas snow gone

An erotica based website and what do we find? A bunch of Brits talking about the weather! I love it! Rainy but not heavy up here in Merseyside.
Merry Xmas!

An erotica based website and what do we find? A bunch of Brits talking about the weather! I love it! Rainy but not heavy up here in Merseyside.
Merry Xmas!

Have to conform to the stereotype don't we? Glad I live on a hill this morning!

talking about the weather is a type of code isn't it....only brits do it best so we can see who is genuine or not.....hehe :D

Okay... People from the UK....

I want an English accent, specifically that of somebody who lives in the London area. How would I go about doing that?

I have the lazy Southern accent of the US. It's very difficult to go from Southern US to Southern UK.

Any advice?

I grew up in south (or saaaf) london... I have yet to hear an american other than johnny Depp come close to a real London accent. It can be a tricky accent to master, the south is different to the north, the east different to the west and Essex is another kettle of fish altogether. The traditional cockney accent is on its way out as there are few indiginious londoners living within the sound of the Bow bells. You have set yourself one hell of a task!!

I grew up in south (or saaaf) london... I have yet to hear an american other than johnny Depp come close to a real London accent. It can be a tricky accent to master, the south is different to the north, the east different to the west and Essex is another kettle of fish altogether. The traditional cockney accent is on its way out as there are few indiginious londoners living within the sound of the Bow bells. You have set yourself one hell of a task!!

Agreed! Almost impossible.

Well... that sucks...

haha me to...its z big hill.How are you Veronica?enjoying christmas?

thanks for asking adam....very quiet christmas for me....was writing all day....i even lost track of time and forgot to make something for dinner! :D

how was your christmas?....was santa good to you!

Which are the coolest accents in the UK? For me geordie and south welsh.

thanks for asking adam....very quiet christmas for me....was writing all day....i even lost track of time and forgot to make something for dinner! :D

how was your christmas?....was santa good to you!

What are you writing? My Christmas was strange ...

*puts hand up* I'm from the UK :cool:
Happy Boxing Day!!

Raises hand to wave back!

Which are the coolest accents in the UK? For me geordie and south welsh.

I like a geordie accent too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back