Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was invited to check out this trend. Glad to be here. I definitely fit in the bi category and have been since I was young. Love to chat and learn about others as well. Check out the profile, and say hi sometime!

mmmmmmm. A very warm welcome sexxi girls. Hope we get to know each other REAL well :devil:

thank you sweetheart, cum a little closer so I can show you up closer :devil:

:kiss::kiss:

think I've got a mighty nice view from here... just a peek is so sexy, my imagination works in overdrive :devil:

like imagining have a fan blowing at just the right spot :devil:

think I've got a mighty nice view from here... just a peek is so sexy, my imagination works in overdrive :devil:

like imagining have a fan blowing at just the right spot :devil:

mmm I do luv how you think sweetheart :kiss:

the side view is quite nice too :devil:

Hello everyone, how have you all been? Not really late where I am, but getting there for some of you out East, anyone here?

Hey FG!!

Gosh hon........you have such a talent for attracting horny ladies!!!:) Wonder if it's because you're another horny Nurse??;);) Think I still owe you a few pm's.....hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!:cattail:
Nurse T:kiss:

Hi, I was invited to check out this trend. Glad to be here. I definitely fit in the bi category and have been since I was young. Love to chat and learn about others as well. Check out the profile, and say hi sometime!

May I say how stunning the picture is on your profile..........mmmmmmmmmm!!!;) Welcome and feel free to say hi back anytime!!:cattail:
Nurse T:kiss:

good evening

hope all is well tonight :kiss:

after thursday i wont be on for awhile, i am moving back home to ohio and will need to concentrate on that stuff....just letting ya'll know!!

:rose:

hope all is well tonight :kiss:

after thursday i wont be on for awhile, i am moving back home to ohio and will need to concentrate on that stuff....just letting ya'll know!!

:rose:

hope your move goes well :rose:

come back soon!!! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back