The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that works...at least that's what I've heard. :)

I'm off for a bath and then bed. Goodnight, Nero. :kiss:

Goodnight, Bear.:kiss: Tom :kiss: and a final happy birthday for Molly, should she come back around.:kiss:

Enjoy your soak...and your snooze, Di. :kiss:

Yay! Any plans?

Depends on the weather. I'm going to try again to see if my new sinuses can dive, continue the work on the front garden, learn more about photoshop, and spend the last weekend with HM buying orchids and either wandering a botanical garden or taking in an art museum . . . a very good are museum! And lying in wait behind the bedroom door for her to come home of course! :devil:

Duuude! :D Where's your AV? How's the family?

Eh, the AV's in the shop. ;)

And the family's dandy. Little One's watching Backyardigans on her DVD player and Secret's working on work. And I'm just about done with Beyond The Veil Ch. 04. :D

Hiya, birthday girl. :kiss:

See above. ;)

Congrats and ouch. Damn.

Okay. Time to give you one of my medicine-woman grandmother's cures. We can heal that ulcer quite fast, if you want the secret. White cotton clothe--sack-cloth towels work well, and apple cider vinegar. Soak the towel in vinegar and apply to the wound. Change frequently. Do this several times a day and it will get rid of all the bad stuff, which will allow it to heal naturally. No harsh chemicals and no killing of good bacteria. It will restore balance and the healing begins.

It's one of the best ways to heal a difficult wound and has saved many a-limb.

Eh, the AV's in the shop. ;)

And the family's dandy. Little One's watching Backyardigans on her DVD player and Secret's working on work. And I'm just about done with Beyond The Veil Ch. 04. :D

Congrats on finishing another chapter. :D Bummer about that ulcer, tho. Try Molly's cure...she knows her stuff...got it from her grandma.

Congrats and ouch. Damn.

Okay. Time to give you one of my medicine-woman grandmother's cures. We can heal that ulcer quite fast, if you want the secret. White cotton clothe--sack-cloth towels work well, and apple cider vinegar. Soak the towel in vinegar and apply to the wound. Change frequently. Do this several times a day and it will get rid of all the bad stuff, which will allow it to heal naturally. No harsh chemicals and no killing of good bacteria. It will restore balance and the healing begins.

It's one of the best ways to heal a difficult wound and has saved many a-limb.

Tried it. Didn't work. I've had this damn thing for a year, now, slowly getting worse. I'm using DermaWound, which has kept it clean, and there have been only a few instances of it reopening. Outside the ulcer, no pain. It's all interior. I'm thinking I might have nerve damage. Now that would be fun.

Tried it. Didn't work. I've had this damn thing for a year, now, slowly getting worse. I'm using DermaWound, which has kept it clean, and there have been only a few instances of it reopening. Outside the ulcer, no pain. It's all interior. I'm thinking I might have nerve damage. Now that would be fun.

Bummer. Need gran to do it. She healed everyone.

If she's still around, tell her she's got an all-expenses-paid vacation to San Antonio. We'll even take her to see Shamu. :D

I wish, doll. Losing her was the worst day of my teenage life. I still miss her every day. There are few people who could have that effect on the lives of others. She was one in a million.

I wish, doll. Losing her was the worst day of my teenage life. I still miss her every day. There are few people who could have that effect on the lives of others. She was one in a million.

Indeed. Those memories keep her alive, you know. :heart:

Then she lives well in my heart.

That's the finest testimonial one can have...being remembered fondly by one's family and friends long after the vases of flowers die and the earth settles on the coffin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back