Sex Swings

I'd want to be certain it was installed correctly in order to avoid a crashing disappointment!:eek:

If you get one, do report back. :D I've only seen pictures, but they look like fun.
 
Being a woodworker, I made my own swing and enjoyed it immensely with my ex-wife who was also into light bondage. Oral sex was incredible, along with her favorite position; doggy style due to the movement and such.
 
I'd love to grab a yoga swing one of these days, as I think it'd double nicely as a sex swing. Plus I could leave it up without having to explain it. Much.

1704267.jpg
 
You know, I have always be curious about these things. What is all the hubbub about?
 
You know, I have always be curious about these things. What is all the hubbub about?

I've taken one aerial yoga class. It was a lot of fun and it appeals to me particularly, because I like using various props to supplement my practice. It's a very safe way to practice inversions and acclimate to being upside down before having to support the entire weight of your body.

And after typing that out, I realize you might not have been addressing me. Please disregard if so.
 
I've taken one aerial yoga class. It was a lot of fun and it appeals to me particularly, because I like using various props to supplement my practice. It's a very safe way to practice inversions and acclimate to being upside down before having to support the entire weight of your body.

And after typing that out, I realize you might not have been addressing me. Please disregard if so.

It was a general question to any willing to lend me their opinion on the subject.
 
wondering ....

how the sex swing worked out ? i would love to incorporate a sex swing into my sex life even just once so this would be good info to have .
 
Hello everyone. My wife is curious about sex swings. I wanted to know if anyone here has some experience with them. Was it fun? What type of swing was used? We are I to light bondage, so I would possibly like to try this one here: https://www.amazon.com/Best-Fetish-Fantasy-Bondage-Swing/dp/B00A5BHF8E but it also seems kind of cheap. What do you all think?

I can't speak for this specific one but they are great. Had a few good times with one at a swing club with an ex that is now a FWB.

I do intend to get one for home some day. Just be sure to check weight ratings so that both of you can use it. :)

Also make sure to anchor it well into ceiling or I have seen stands that can be assembled for supporting one. Kind of like a kids swing set but for indoor adult use. :)

Have fun.
 
Swings

I had a girlfriend from Wisconsin who had a hammock, and we used that as a sex swing. Gravity and anchorage were both problems, so we fixed the latter with bags of planting soil and just hoped the former would take care of itself. We would take turns sitting in the hammock doing oral, swinging back and forth, which was sort of fun. We had more success with doggie, with me fucking her a bit, then pushing her off, etc. that was fun.

but a swing, a real one wired into my ceiling, would be the ultimate. Some day when I am not renting. lol great thread. More stories/fantasies?
 
May have to get this. Wife has said she would like a swing. Just need something tjat can be discreet.
 
Swings

Shall share for anyone that prizes discretion.

Ordered the swing and stand online, from a certain mammoth site.
Swing arrived in discrete packaging.
Stand arrived in its original box with no additonal packaging. (Thankful am not the one that arrived to the post to pick up a large parcel that has "ultimate sex swing stand" printed in large lettering and accompanied with visual images printed on the box)

Endorse the products .. Not the method of delivery!

M.A.
 
we had one for several years. we had the tripod model. it was fun but it took up nearly most of that room. you can get some serious pouring going on. had to keep the door locked when the underage daughter came over.

ended up selling it.
 
never have i ever...

used a sex swing .... but think it would be something fun and exciting to try with the right partner
 
Shall share for anyone that prizes discretion.

Ordered the swing and stand online, from a certain mammoth site.
Swing arrived in discrete packaging.
Stand arrived in its original box with no additonal packaging. (Thankful am not the one that arrived to the post to pick up a large parcel that has "ultimate sex swing stand" printed in large lettering and accompanied with visual images printed on the box)

Endorse the products .. Not the method of delivery!

M.A.


So did you put him in the swing yet? Bahahahaha
 
Back
Top