Fiancee's Roommate

She smiled and blushed lightly, "well thank you.. That's sweet of you." She picked up her second shot and held it towards him, "ready?" She found her thoughts focusing on how good looking the guy in front of her was... And how he actually had his shit together- a quality she didn't see often enough in her dates.... Whoah, she needed to slow down- this was not a date... He was leaving town... Probably forever once he reached the bottom of the beer sitting in front of him.
 
Justin smiled at Kali when she asked if he was ready. He knew she meant for their next shot, but he was thinking in a different direction. He really didn't expect anything to happen between them, but he certainly wouldn't mind it if it did. She was hot and smart and she was a nice person. To him, she had the total package.

"I sure am." He banged back his shot as Kali downed hers. He banged his shot glass down on the bar and waited a second before chasing it with some beer. He needed to slow down, because he had to drive. "It is a shame we had to meet like this Kali. I would enjoy spending a night out with you...getting to know you. It sucks I have to head back."
 
Kali smiled and nodded as she sat her beer down. She could feel the alcohol and it's slow burn as it went down. "I agree.. I wish we had met on normal circumstances... But I guess that wouldn't have really been possible considering we don't really live near each other or anything huh?"
 
Justin turned on the stool and faced Kali. He smiled at her. "Yes, it would have been tough for us to meet under normal circumstances. However, I am really happy to have met you under any circumstances at all. It is rare to find the combination of personality, looks and caring that you possess. It is a shame we live so far apart. If we were closer, I might ask you out on a date to get to know you better." Yes, he was pushing the envelope. He knew it. She probably thought he was just looking at her as a rebound, but nothing could be farther from the truth. He was genuinely attracted to her despite what had happened between him and Alexis.
 
Kali smiled, she could tell by speaking to him that he wasn't the type of guy who said things he didn't mean, so it was flattering. "That's really sweet of you... And I may have even taken you up on that date." She smiled and winked at him playfully. "I mean, I don't just offer to let any random stranger stay at my house for the weekend.." She bumped him playfully. She knew it didn't really matter, in a little while he would be back on the road again and she would be back at her house by herself until Alexis came home... And more than likely ripped her head off because- well it had to be Kali's fault that it happened in the first place haha.
 
Justin was really enjoying his time with Kali and he was thinking how nice it would be to spend more time with her. It was amazing at how comfortable he felt with her. Kali nudged him and it felt like they had known each other for a long time. "I can't imagine how much I would enjoy going on a date with you considering how much I am enjoying your company right now and all you are doing is having a pity drink with me." He smiled at her and took a drink of his beer.

He knew he couldn't keep drinking since he had a long drive home. He wished there was a decent hotel nearby, but Kali told him the only hotel was a dive. "I imagine that if I took you up on the offer to stay at your place it would be hard for me to leave. I like you a lot already. I can't imagine what it would be like at the end of the weekend. "
 
Kali laughed as she sipped her beer, "I'm that good huh?" She teased. "Well like I said, the offer is on the table... I know it's a long drive and all." She was having a good time with him... Although she didn't know how smart it would be if he stayed with her.... The chemistry they had been building would surely end up leading to something and she wasn't a one night stand kinda girl especially with a guy who wasn't even officially single yet... But a big part of her wanted him to stay with her... She just wanted to be close to him...
 
He was having way too good of a time for his time with Kali to end. Then, he came up with an idea. Yea, it would involve him spending the night at his ex-fiancee's place, but it would provide him with more time to spend with Kali. "What if I buy some beer and we take it back to your place? That way we can hang out together a little longer. Then, I will crash on the sofa and I will get up early in the morning and head home." He had no idea where he was going with this. He just knew he was enjoying being with her.
 
Smiling Kali nodded her head, "sure. Sounds like a good plan to me." She didn't know where any of it was going, but she did know that she was really looking forward to spending more time alone with him....

She knew if Alexis were to find out it would be all bad, but Kali had been thinking more and more that it was time for her to find a place of her own... This may in fact just expedite that. They finished their beers and Kali followed Justin back out to the parking lot.
 
Justin opened the car door and let Kali in. He handed her the beer that he bought and went around to get into the car. They chatted as he drove back to her place. He put his hand on hers and squeezed it lightly. "Thank you so much for being friendly and for hanging out with me tonight. You are awesome."

When they got back to her place, he got the beer from her and followed her inside. He put the beer in the refrigerator and took two into the living room. Justin handed one to Kali and he took a big drink from his. "Now that you have me alone, what do you want to do? he teased her with a big smile.
 
Kali took the beer he offered her and smiled. She blushed a little at his question- or maybe it was due to his smile he had on his face as he asked it. She laughed as she sipped her beer, "hmm good question.... Now that I have you I have to admit I have no idea what to do with you...." She smiled, feeling some major butterflies in her stomach as they stood there teasing each other.
 
Justin laughed a little. Kali was now showing some playfulness which made her even more attractive than he already thought she was. Damn, he wished he had met her under different circumstances. He wanted to lean in and kiss her, but he didn't want to disrespect her by doing something that would make her feel like he was treating her like a rebound. She deserved much better than that.

"Oh, I know what you want to do with me," he teased her. "It is probably very similar to what I want to do with you. Of course, if that happened, I might have to pack you up and take you with me in the morning, because it would create big problems with your roommate." He smiled and winked at her as he continued his teasing of her.
 
She laughed as he spoke of packing her up in the morning, "oh come on Justin... I already know the truth.... If we went that route you would have to pack me up and take me with you because you wouldn't be able to be away from me..." She winked at him, " I mean, I'm pretty irresistible." She laughed and took a sip of her beer... Between the alcohol and their flirtatious banter, she was having a really good time... If only she could stop thinking about kissing him, and doing other things with him!
 
"Oh, believe me Kali, you are more than pretty irresistable. You are very irresistable. It has been all I can do to keep from taking you in my arms and kissing you, but I don't want you to think that I am doing something just because of what happened with your roommate earlier tonight.'" He took a drink of his beer to slow himself down. He probably shared more information than Kali really wanted or needed to hear.

Justin wondered if he went too far. He looked at Kali. "I'm sorry. That was probably too much. I probably went too far there, but I was speaking the truth about you being irresistable." He took another drink of his beer, because he still needed to slow himself down.
 
Kali blushed again at his honesty. "Well I am relieved to know its not all one sided." She smiled, "believe me, it's not easy being this close to you and not acting on certain inappropriate thoughts."
 
Where was this going? He was enjoying the flirting, and, obviously, Kali was too. Without another thought, Justin leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. He steadied himself by putting his free hand on her hip. He wasn't sure what her reaction would be. He prepared himself for the worst but hoped for the best.
 
She didn't expect it.. But she didn't pull away either. His lips were soft, gentle.... She didn't even realize she was kissing him back until they broke apart. She smiled, not even sure what she was supposed to say...
 
Damn, it felt good to kiss her. Her lips were soft and moist and she responded by returning his kiss. When their lips parted, he looked at her trying to gauge her reaction. "I'm sorry. I had to do it. If you want me to leave now I understand. Of course, I hope that is not the case though." He watched for her response; wanting so bad to kiss her again.
 
She smiled and touched his arm lightly, "please don't be sorry.... Bc I'm really not... I was actually hoping you'd do it again...." She smiled as she pulled him closer and kissed him before he had time to say anything.
 
He pulled her closer to him; pressing her body tightly to his. He kissed her deeper as he slid his free hand from her hip to the back of her head. His fingers ran through her hair as the kiss got more heated. He wanted her so bad, but was taking his time. There was something about Kali that made him want to be with him. It was crazy how he was thinking of how he could spend more time with Kali when he was just now kissing her for the first time.
 
She relaxed into the kiss as she felt his hand in her hair. Her arms were looped around his neck as they explored each other. She didn't know where it would end up going, but she knew she wanted it to go beyond this one time.... She wanted to make it work... Whatever "it" really was.
 
This was crazy but he felt better with Kali then he ever had with Alexis. There was just something so natural about her. While The fingers of his one hand ran through her hair his other hand caressed her back firmly pressing her close to him. The kids got deeper as his tongue search for hers. He guided them to the sofa and after sitting down he pulled her into his lap and resumed the kiss.
 
Back
Top