'Milking' a mans cock - is this for real?

But seriously, this is an amazing experience.

When I was in college, I had an older, worldly lover who insisted that I learn how to do this for him. It actually wasn't difficult, because he had already knew what to do and how to show me. His reactions were typically more overt than the guy in the video posted a few posts up. He groaned and squirmed loud and for a long, long time during his milking sessions. As a woman, I found the control and the long, very up-close-and-personal pleasure-making, very intense and intimate. Super hot.
 
As a man I love the experience. There is something about being brought to the edge and then left hanging there until all she has to do is run a finger in and drain my cum without me climaxing. Just a long slow drain which in its own way feels so sexy. Often feel somewhat humbled afterwards.
 
The overflow from cumming from the prostate is such a different feeling compared to ejaculating. Usually I feel emptied afterwards for hours.:cool:
 
well now I'm curious! Have never experienced this. Must give it a shot (no pun intended)
 
I mknow that thisis a very old thread but some of these people may still be around.

My fascination is about having the prostate slowly and gently milked so that semen drools out without ejaculation. Having this done thoroughly over and over again until the prostate is completely empty for some time.

Then would mastubation produce an orgasm or would one have to wait until a new load of seminal fluid was produced. And how long does that take.

I had prostate cancer some 15 years ago and had X-ray treatment. That caused me to loose my ability to get an erection. In addition my prostate no longer produces its magical fluid.

So I am asking if anyone has tried this? What were the results.
 
I mknow that thisis a very old thread but some of these people may still be around.

My fascination is about having the prostate slowly and gently milked so that semen drools out without ejaculation. Having this done thoroughly over and over again until the prostate is completely empty for some time.

Then would mastubation produce an orgasm or would one have to wait until a new load of seminal fluid was produced. And how long does that take.

I had prostate cancer some 15 years ago and had X-ray treatment. That caused me to loose my ability to get an erection. In addition my prostate no longer produces its magical fluid.

So I am asking if anyone has tried this? What were the results.

About couple years ago I went through radiation treatment for prostate cancer.
I'm able to get a semi-hard-on, without using a pill, and can jerk off but I only produce a minimal amount of semen. The sensation of orgasm is still there, thank goodness, just not the juice.

I get my prostate massaged and it the sensation is great but this is not milking...that's a different process. Regardless, whether you jerk off, milk or whatever you won't be able to make any "magical fluid".

Good luck.
 
Aneros anyone?

Has anyone had any luck using an Aneros?
What was your process? How did you have your first success ?
 
I ran across this story here at Lit by accident when doing a search. In the story, the author describes his cock being 'milked' by a couple of ladies, which included prostate manipulation over an extended period of time. He describes his cum as oozing out in a steady flow, instead of shooting out all at once.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=30848

This sounds wickedly interesting... I'd love to get some feedback. Has anyone else been able to accomplish this? The authors story is based on foot fetish, but my curiosity runs to the 'milking' concept in general.

Ladies: Have you ever done this? Is it done as described in the story?

Gentlemen: Have you ever been able to cum in this manner, flowing slowly, instead of shooting?
I have always been able to choose the style of ejaculation, jetting or oozing, often i invite the partner to choose
 
We've experimented

Gentlemen, have any of you experimented with milking and NOT enjoyed it?

This isn't an exact answer but read on.
My wife will have a finger pressing repeatedly against my prostate while sucking my cock after PIV. It is absolutely wonderful, though I'm come quickly and loudly.
 
This isn't an exact answer but read on.
My wife will have a finger pressing repeatedly against my prostate while sucking my cock after PIV. It is absolutely wonderful, though I'm come quickly and loudly.

Good description. It is like a pulsing or rhythmic rubbing with the finger that works the best.

ES
 
I have been milked. My prostate does not seem to be the fun thing so this is more about being milked.
After several days of tease and denial the build up is extreme. Simply going one extra stroke with tease and denial makes just a little cum dribble out. Keep repeating this and all the cum dribbles out without getting a orgasm. Now I am really horny but cannot cum. Most times the next day I can give a good fucking and not cum. It is an intense tease. A good milking can extend the tease and denial time out for a long time.
Over the years when I have been this horny I have learned so much about please a lad and giving oral.
For me a happy girl is better than an orgasm.
:rose:
 
I succeeded at milking prostate on sunday. I've had just a few prior attempts over the past couple of years, but only succeeded at non-ejaculatory prostate orgasms. Which can be really good by the way, which can also be repeated, and under ideal conditions the only limit to that is exhaustion. However that occurs with a different kind of technique than milking.

This time I was going for the milking and decided that I will (try) not orgasm before I succeed at it. The sunday was 9th day of edging, which had been nice, on the contrary to what some may believe. There's this feeling of being more energetic and yet you can have all the fun as usual, even if only to the edge of cumming. After all it's not just the orgasm which feels good in sex. Not to mention it's possible to continue after a short cool down period and you'll feel just as eager for it as before. Even more than usual after a few days, whereas after an orgasm you'll lose a great deal of the interest and energy. On the downside there is this growing need to orgasm, to have a relief.

On sunday I suddenly felt horny enough to hope for success and began the attempt to massage prostate with an Aneros. It felt like it was getting close, but not quite on the spot and after I grew frustrated I decided to switch to Njoy Pure Wand. The Pure Wand has a better reach and it's solid, which means if it hits the spot, it will work more efficiently than Aneros. However it's more difficult to achieve pleasure with the wand, whereas Aneros can give you pleasure however you do it. Aneros is great for pleasure even if not so good for milking, since you just can't fail with achieving pleasure. It's like having everything massaged where it touches (which is why I find it difficult to accurately locate prostate with it).

With the Pure Wand I reached just beyond where the Aneros had been (at least that's what I thought) and almost instantly felt a little nudge over the rigid metal. I concentrated my efforts on the finding, which began to elevate heart beat and soon after that I felt slight swelling and pulsating at perineum whenever a finger slightly touched there while making a short motion with the wand.

I've read stories where they tell it'll feel like peeing when it's about to happen, but it was more like very very mild pulsating and swelling along the lenght of urethra into the prostate. I thought it's like there's a tunnel being prepared for a very small express train to surge through unhindered. The nudge in there felt like swelling just a little and I began to go slow with the massaging motion, as if it would only need me to relax a bit more and have that one more motion over the prostate. Almost right after I felt like something had departed the prostate and I continued to massage a bit more before looking under me and seeing a long and thick string of cum droop from the tip of penis, with some more on the floor.

There was no orgasm, it was just the feeling of something having left the prostate. I was still aroused and horny, but I felt relieved. I didn't have that great need to orgasm anymore, not that I wouldn't still have wanted to. It's like going from 9 days without orgasm to 1 - 2 days without orgasm. Instead of finishing off in excitement of the achievement I wanted to see how it goes for the next couple of days. On monday the level of hornyness was at an elevated level compared to what it would been after an orgasm the day before, but emotionally it was like there had been pleasant sex the day before. Feeling relieved and content. And horny like at day 7.
 
* Bump *

The TRY THIS thread and the MILKING thread should be linked. IMHO they are BOTH PhD degrees in making your partner feel like they gonna 'splode !!!
 
without bum stuff

This (cumming without the orgasm - which is what gives it the spurtiness I guess) is possible without bum stuff too :D
 
This (cumming without the orgasm - which is what gives it the spurtiness I guess) is possible without bum stuff too :D

Ya wanna tell us HOW?? Unless you're planning on carving a large HOLE in some dudes lower abdomen there is NO OTHER WAY of reaching the prostate other than using " bum stuff too. "
 
I don't think that's a good idea...

Ya wanna tell us HOW?? Unless you're planning on carving a large HOLE in some dudes lower abdomen there is NO OTHER WAY of reaching the prostate other than using " bum stuff too. "

I've not read every post here - it's a long thread. Maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree, but I'll try and explain. If "milking" is synonymous with prostate massage then I'm not talking about "milking," but I just trying to say that you can ejaculate and produce cum without the orgasm. It happens to me. Usually only if I'm really turned on and have been erect for a long time then if I stop before climax repetitively (edging) I'll eventually produce a load of cum without any of the shuddering orgasmic bliss that usually accompanies the ejaculation. Afterwards I'm still as turned on as before (if not more so) and I've still not climaxed, I'm just a little messier.

I hope I've cleared that up. Sorry if my comments were off-topic. But thanks for letting me describe what is usually a very intense experience ;)
Love it!
 
Back
Top