The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any hope that he'll do what he says. I really want him to but I just don't think it will happen.

Also, this past week I didn't do any better than the week before. I'm going to get it right this week. I'm not going to let go of that goal.

Last edited:
So tempted to try and find the money to challenge. I'd quite like the opportunity to put the record straight.

I'm glad its costing you money though.

Last edited:
am not doing well.

not good at all.
:rose::heart::rose:
I don't have any hope that he'll do what he says. I really want him to but I just don't think it will happen.

Also, this past week I didn't do any better than the week before. I'm going to get it right this week. I'm not going to let go of that goal.

Somehow, I've become a lurker again.
That's ok, luv, you've already got your awesome card. You'll be back when it's time.:rose:

How's the healing going?

Hey, it's okay. I know that not everyone can be as awesome and entertaining as me. It's all right.
*snort*

My Blurt:
The kinky camping trip was freaking AWESOME!!!! Outdoor sceneing when it's like 45 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind is blowing sucks ass in a bad way, but three days with my People... God, it was so needed. And being able to scene and let go and not have to worry about screwing my head back on straight ten minutes into aftercare was even better.

And my doctor is going to just *love* the new cell popping! he'll get a really good look at the 6 week visit in a few days.

*happy sighs*
I so needed to get away from everything, but to get away from everything with my Mistress and Sir in a place where we were all the same and didn't even have to *think* about maintaining vanilla-normality.... Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

It says it's a strap holder but MY STRAP WILL NOT GO IN jesus christ stupid phone

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO RESEARCH SOMETHING THAT MAKES NO FLIPPIN SENSE TO ME? HUH?:mad:
Ooookay, I will explain in simple terms then.

It's called a "Caps Lock" key, because when you press it, you get capital letters rather than the lower case letters.

Hey guys,

I am being dragged through the courts tomorrow. Its likely to be a very difficult day for me and probably a hard time in every way in the short term.
Any positive thoughts and vibes you can send my way would be really appreciated. :eek::(

Hey guys,

I am being dragged through the courts tomorrow. Its likely to be a very difficult day for me and probably a hard time in every way in the short term.
Any positive thoughts and vibes you can send my way would be really appreciated. :eek::(

You're not in trouble are you minxy? Good luck, and remember to eat, you'll need proper energy.

Hey guys,

Will be thinking of you minxie

:rose:

My Blurt:
The kinky camping trip was freaking AWESOME!!!! Outdoor sceneing when it's like 45 degrees Fahrenheit and the wind is blowing sucks ass in a bad way, but three days with my People... God, it was so needed. And being able to scene and let go and not have to worry about screwing my head back on straight ten minutes into aftercare was even better.

And my doctor is going to just *love* the new cell popping! he'll get a really good look at the 6 week visit in a few days.

*happy sighs*
I so needed to get away from everything, but to get away from everything with my Mistress and Sir in a place where we were all the same and didn't even have to *think* about maintaining vanilla-normality.... Beautiful. Absolutely Beautiful.

Thank you. I'm glad you had such a great weekend.

Hey guys,

*hugs and good thoughts*

Hey guys,

Your antenna is amped up and ramped up and positive thinking and good vibes are flowing your way at an astronomical rate. :rose:

I now understand why the entire part of our state that is not the northernmost part goes up there as much as it can over the summer. Fell in love, big time. Might pester the Indians for a 100 year lease if I ever have enough money.

Hey guys,

Sending lots of the good stuff your way, minx. Hopefully it all goes well for you.

made it thru my 9 day stretch. Now that i finally have a day off, I'm spending it sick in bed. :(

*huggles for minxie, but with a mask over my face so she doesn't catch whatevr i have"

aaww get better Wenchie :rose:

And thanks everyone for your good vibes and messages of support...see, they must be working, because its an hour before I'm due to leave and I feel alright at the moment.

Infact I feel more than alright and feel strong. Am even wondering whether to challenge :cool: My lawyer advices me not to just so I can get on with my life asap and because of the financial implications, but sometimes satisfaction is worth paying for.

Thanks again :rose:

Minx, I hope you get some closure with all of this soon and that it comes in a less-than-hurty fashion.

Also.

Why do good-looking people keep turning out to be cunts? It totally scuppers my plans to sleep with them. It's getting quite annoying. I'm going to have to move on to ugly people soon and I shall hazard a guess that some of them are cunts, too.

I request that in future, all cunts come labelled as such so I can check with my UV light.

Why do good-looking people keep turning out to be cunts?
Sadly, some of we less-than-good-looking people can be cunts too. I think you just have to be patient and keep looking until you find the right person for you.

Minx, I hope you get some closure with all of this soon and that it comes in a less-than-hurty fashion.

Also.

Why do good-looking people keep turning out to be cunts? It totally scuppers my plans to sleep with them. It's getting quite annoying. I'm going to have to move on to ugly people soon and I shall hazard a guess that some of them are cunts, too.

I request that in future, all cunts come labelled as such so I can check with my UV light.

Seriously the not so good looking ones turn out to be cunts too. Trust me on that :cool:

And thankyou...to challenge or not, that is the question and I'm so bloody indecisive. I guess I will do what i always do and decide at the last moment :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back