I love you, God!

I'm not surprised that you can't see it, Bobs.

So you realize that you're a blubbering moron and you don't expect people to understand your backwards "thinking" (if it can be called that). Good. Try suicide.

"The woman and the man guilty of fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you in their case, in a matter prescribed by Allah, if ye believe in Allah and the Last Day: and let a party of the Believers witness their punishment." (Surah An-Nur, 2)

christian-posters-kids-churches-puppy.jpg

I love you Jesus.. :rose:

Corinthians 11:6

For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off;

Jesus died for somebody's sins
But not mine

Patti Smith

Here's the thing, Pooks:
I kept thinking about this every time when religion was mentioned, regardless of context:

Being from the more Southern- Eastern side of Europe originally, I and most people like myself just can't get our heads around Liberals' and your guys' harsh attitude towards Christianity and less harsh attitude towards Islam.
Due to our different histories, what you guys perceive as past and potential future oppressors, we perceive as oppressed and vice versa.

Such differences would be a fascinating topic for discussion,I think.

My harshness knows no discrimination when it comes to religion of any kind. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of religion, as long as that doesn't interfere with my freedom not to practice any religion. Generally it is the extremists who are the biggest offenders, Christian and Muslim alike.

Christianity tends to be in my cross-hairs much more often because its all around me everyday, and it is generally conservatives involved. Their practice of christianity is what affects my day-to-day life. I'm certain the reverse would be just as true (likely much more so) if I were in a Muslim country. Most Musims in this country are not extremists, but are demonized just the same as extremists by many Christians anyway. It's the ol' "your stuff is shit but my shit is stuff" mentality.

God made me an asshole for some reason. I still love Him for it and I believe He loves me even with my faults. I think He is disappointed in me for some of things I've done but hey, just going with my nature. Not sure if that will be a defense or not but it's what my attorney has advised. Of course all lawyers go straight to hell so maybe I shouldn't listen to the guy.

my sins my own. they belong to me.

Good thing cuz I won't want yours and I'm pretty certain nobody wants mine. Ok maybe a few of mine, I've had some fun times. No doubt you have too. Maybe we can pick and choose.

Being from the more Southern- Eastern side of Europe originally, I and most people like myself just can't get our heads around Liberals' and your guys' harsh attitude towards Christianity and less harsh attitude towards Islam.

Because, you idiot, this “harsh attitude,” or lack thereof, doesn’t exist as if it’s some tenet of liberalism.

Due to our different histories, what you guys perceive as past and potential future oppressors, we perceive as oppressed and vice versa.

The only way to perceive Christians as oppressed in the United States is to be delusional.

christian-posters-kids-churches-puppy.jpg

I love you Jesus.. :rose:

5 “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.”
-Matthew 6 (NIV)

I can make the big words, too.

Because, you idiot, this “harsh attitude,” or lack thereof, doesn’t exist as if it’s some tenet of liberalism.

The only way to perceive Christians as oppressed in the United States is to be delusional.

Gimme a break, will ya? :D
I live in Australia, and all I see online are GB leftists or liberals flinging poo at Christianity. All day long.
It's natural for one to draw erroneous/or not assumptions.

Gimme a break, will ya? :D
I live in Australia, and all I see online are GB leftists or liberals flinging poo at Christianity. All day long.

If you think people talking shit online is religious oppression, I’d hate to be you if/when you experience actual religious oppression. It sounds like your snowflake of a heart wouldn’t handle a second of it.

My harshness knows no discrimination when it comes to religion of any kind. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for freedom of religion, as long as that doesn't interfere with my freedom not to practice any religion. Generally it is the extremists who are the biggest offenders, Christian and Muslim alike.

Christianity tends to be in my cross-hairs much more often because its all around me everyday, and it is generally conservatives involved. Their practice of christianity is what affects my day-to-day life. I'm certain the reverse would be just as true (likely much more so) if I were in a Muslim country. Most Musims in this country are not extremists, but are demonized just the same as extremists by many Christians anyway. It's the ol' "your stuff is shit but my shit is stuff" mentality.

I'm fascinated by this topic. I also think that your life experiences were different from mine. I would be So keen on a discussion focused on that aspect.

I grew up in an 'aspiritual', pragmatic household. That suited my sister and cousins, I suspect because they were more stable and resilient than myself.
Not me. I came to believe, later in life, that all my floundering and unnecessary distress in my youth, being at the mercy of daily vicissitudes were due to a lack of faith or spiritual backbone.

dont-mess-h-me-setan-to-jesus-29069022.png

Stop being little pricks and fighting on my post thats
meant for showing our love for Jesus

68.jpg

Hello everyone! I hope you're all having a beautiful day. Jesus loves you all very much. Did you know that?

Back