New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

Chit chat

MWM 47 author of 20 Literotica stories looking for a funny, interesting woman with whom to kik it. Random chit chat, sexting, pic and video exchanges...all fair game. Hit me up at suedesteve on Kik.

Looking for someone to sext with and control for fun. I'm open minded and eint judge. Just be a female and we'll be good to go. Kik incntrl365

Horny British guy all alone in his hotel room - send me a message and keep me company!

Looking for friends

39 M looking for women to talk, role play, fantasize and whatever with.
Ladies send me a PM to exchange Kik usernames.

Just got home to a quiet house.

Looking for some enjoyable chat and cam fun.
I am male, looking for women ONLY!

Kik username: yourcockslave

Europe Calling

Luke here in Europe (50 m) seeking female

Kik profile lukedub64

Quiet evening...

Any women on that would like to chat and maybe cam?

Username: yourcockslave

Straight, horny 37m still stuck in hotel room traveling for work. Justa32m on kik if you’re up to chat!

Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male academic seeking articulate, no-limits, perverted females for mutual masturbation (including directed), dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant and degrading taboos in real time. If find these things arousing and think filthily suitable, send private message for username. Women only please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back