Holographic Love

She could tell that he was thinking a lot and watching her and wanting her. It was the same thing. Thinking of the future. The hardest job she would face, and that was going to be convincing people to lable him as human. Many things would have to be proven, but she was honestly scared. Because if she failed they would strip him of everything and they would wipe his memory. If that happened it would kill her and was scared og the future. But she threw her head back and came very hard.
 
He could tell that something was bothering her.

He let it go in the throws of passion. He felt her cum, and his body released in kind, he felt his release, and he came.

She was wonderful, riding him, pounding into each other until bot were spent. Smiling, hugging, she curled into his arms.

With things more quiet, loving, he remembered. Holding her, he adked,“Rose, what is it? What is bothering you? Everything seems perfect to me?”
 
Rose did not know what to say, she let out a frustrated sigh. "Its going to be a long road. We have to go before the council and tell them you want to be labled as human. You have to prove you are the same as us. And this has to happen before we can get married. Its a very long road to travel"
 
All of a sudden Daniel was worried. Why had he been given all of these capabilities, if he was not supposed to be human.

“Why are they requiring this?...is this only if we marry? ...what if we were just together?...Rose, could I lose you...lose everything?”

Daniel was more than frightened...he was terrified
 
She looked at him not realizing she had scared him. Hearing all he said. "Shhh Daniel its okay" she said lovingly. "I want us to have a life. More and more holograms want freedom. I honestly think we could win. To be able to marry and have kids mean everything to me"
 
Her statement made him feel slightly better.

“Rose, marrying you, having children is all that I want, all I will ever want. But...but...what happens to me...us...if we lose?”
 
When she noticed he relaxed a little, with his last statement she did not know how to answer that. Looking down as she sat up in bed, her eyes looked down and into his own eyes. "If we fail then your memory would be wiped and we would never see each other again and you would have no memory of us" She closed her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek, her fingers clenching the comfortable. " Just to be together this has to be done, but I believe that we would win. I have a friend who is the best on Earth. He is a family friend so he owes me a favor, but this what we have is worth the risk. Once I am pregnant that will be the first step, it shows want something holograms don't do is want for anything"
 
Daniel wasn't sure. "Rose, if we didn't get married, but you had my child, children and we just stayed together...would we still need permission?" He trusted her, but the risk was everything, if they lost, he didn't want to think about a future without her, even if they had erased his mind...they wouldn't have erased hers.

"Rose if we do go through with this and we lose...please don't let them erase me...I would rather have my existence end with my last thoughts being of you, then lead a new life without you...you are all the happiness I have ever known and I don't want to exist in a world where we can't be together..."
 
She smiled at him and watched his face he was scared just like she was. But in that moment she stroked his cheek and grinned. "It will be okay Daniel try not to worry. Just live in the now with me"
 
The now, that was easier for her, she had a life, had memories of feelings, Daniel had none, at least none that weren't her. He did not want it any other way. He looked at her and realized, there mus not be any choice. If there was a loophole or an option, he was certain she would have found it.

"Okay, I trust you, you know I do. So just tell me, where do we go from here, what do I have to do?"
 
She looked at him and smiled. "Know this Daniel, if I thought we would lose I would not go through it. All personal information they will need if you have a journal writings of me show them. I will be there always be there helps that my station is high. "
 
Sometimes when they were together, talking, and even moreso now that they were intimate, he forgot that Rose was a Commander. She was amongst the highest of the high. It was actually quite humbling. Hmmm, humility, another new sensation.

"Yes, I have journals, I have chronicled this entire journey, my reactions to each new capability I have been given. The only thing missing is now, us making love, losing our virginity...but I am guessing I should leave that out?"
 
She had never needed to do this so she was dealing with everything. "No leave nothing out when it comes to us. The more you have of us the better"
 
Daniel hit his transporter, and was gone and back, then gone and back, then gone and back again. There had to be nearly 5000 pages or more in notebooks in the three boxes he brought to her room. "Not including today, these are all my notebooks...of you". She looked incredulous. "You have been my everything, my beauty, my song, my art, my joy".

He opened them and showed her drawings, quite well done, of her on the ship, on horse back, in water, on mountains, everywhere he could imagine her, he had drawn her. He had also written poems, and songs, and recollected virtually every conversation they had together.

He recounted how has he was given new senses, how those sense felt through his thoughts and experiences of her.

He was bashful, "are you sure you want me to show all of this? You know, I think I loved you, even before they technically gave me the abilty to love, I have loved you from the first second I met you, and it has only grown from there". He looked down, he was embarrassed, how silly she must think he is...
 
She saw the love and the worry, she did not know just how much he cared and loved her. But the pictures took its toll on her emotions. She looked at the drawings, the paintings. They were beautiful and it meant the world. She out down the drawing and stood up. Tears in her eyes then fell when she closed then opened her eyes. But she smiled and wrapping her arms around him.

"Thank you for loving me everything is beautiful. And yes I would show them everything. Im sorry we are going to be under a microscope for a few weeks. But I have you by my side so I know we can do anything. Were stronger then any force, you just have to belive."
 
He nodded, "I do believe in you, I always have, I always will, as long as they let me be me".

He had a ton of work to do. He had document after document showing his evolution from a AI computer program to a being with feelings, both sensory and emotional

If he wasn't human, how come he knew his heart would break if he lost her

He would go through all his documents, index and cross reference them, but in a week maybe less he would be ready for anyone to review anything

"I will organize everything I have, but what else, should we be talking to anyone, setting up some kind of strategy?"
 
She watched and listened, she had known him all this time he went from an AI software, to every fiber of his being, wanting to be recognized as a human. And knew that true love would not be easy to snuff out. She knew she had to write out the facts about herself and those who knew him well? The sentiment..what he considered good friends were doing the same person.

"I will let you get to it. I have some mission reports to write up and thoughts of you I need to write out." she said getting dressed and kissed him again. "Feel free to stay, I love the company." she said heading out to get work done.
 
He would have loved to stay, but he also had work to do. He needed to organize all of his writings and explanations of his experiences

He was literally fighting for his life...and for them

I will come back, I would like to stay with you tonight, but I need to go for now and start to prepare all of my materials for the battle we need to fight

He kissed her, "I do love you Rose...we have to win", and he was gone
 
She smiled at him as he vanished on her. She did the reports and gathered the people that thought he deserved to be considered human. Reading what others wrote and saw that both Daniel and Herself had friends. She sent everything in and right now all there was now, was to wait and to hope that they win this. Only thing that means everything to her.
 
He went back to his room. He had page after page written about his evolution. It was as if a toddler was given the ability to write and chronicled the world as it opened up to him.

He took it all, he had to show how far he had come, how he had become human. He packed it all off, indexed and organized...he had done all he could for now

This had to work
 
She knew all to well what happens if it didn't work that she would happen if they lost. She knew of someone that was backing him up so if something happened and they lost she could upload him to be how he is now. But she kept that to herself. Laying down on her bed thinking of him.
 
Finished with his work, there was only one place to go, with her. Within seconds he was back at her door, always knocking, never assuming anything. She buzzed him in, and he saw her lying there. He had hoped she might be naked, he like the idea of sleeping that way, but no. He didn't say anything, he saw the worry on her face, he was worried too. He took his shoes off, but otherwise dressed, he slipped in beside her. He put his arms around her and they just held each other....this was very nice...he was human
 
As she lay there she was having a not so pleasant dream, though she did not see it as a nightmare. Over the years she went from being alone and depressed to full of love and joy. She lost her parents when she was fifteen and did what ever she had to. In order for her so the emancipation would work. She was considered to be an adult on her sixteenth birthday. She went into the academy with the insurance policies that her parents had on both of them. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt him get into bed and smiled. She leaned into him and rested her head in his lap.
 
He set his hand on her head as she rested in his lap and stroked her hair. It was so soft and she purred slightly.

He wondered how long this process would take, what they might have to do, what hoops would be jumped through.

Somehow he knew though, they would be okay, they had to be, they had so little time together, at least as lovers!
 
She smiled ever so lovingly in her sleep. She could always tell who was with her. His life had always meant the world and could not begin to imagine. Love was incredible with him, she tilted her head to the side....
 
Back
Top