Just a Glimpse

I've added some new photos based on some requests I have received. I wasn't able to get as many as I liked because I had to take the photos myself and my hands were occupied with the pearls. I am not sure I like the first one of the set either... the camera was too far back.

Anyways it's Playing with Pearls

I think they turned out nicely. Also, that pic in "Professional" with all the goosebumps...good lord. I shall try not to drool openly, but I make no promises. :p

Lovely pics of a sexy woman. I'll happily help with the pics if you want. My hands aren't too busy right now.

You are a very attractive young lady and your pictures are both seductive and erotic. Well done. Oh and I do have a special weakness for redheads;)

Oooh!, I am glad to see a new post from you, 'cause now I can hope you'll post more pics!

Your 'pearls' shots were off to a good start, and the bondage series has me hoping for more.
Just beautiful!

Oooh!, I am glad to see a new post from you, 'cause now I can hope you'll post more pics!

Your 'pearls' shots were off to a good start, and the bondage series has me hoping for more.
Just beautiful!

I will add more to the bondage set eventually. I think it needs some shibari shots, and I may explore more with the pearls, but I will have to get an extra pair of hands first :rolleyes:

I will add more to the bondage set eventually. I think it needs some shibari shots, and I may explore more with the pearls, but I will have to get an extra pair of hands first :rolleyes:

I would love to volunteer! What a pleasure that would be!
Meanwhile, I will try to be patient.

I'd be happy to lend you a hand. :)

You certainly have a knack for commanding attention. Can't wait to see more.

I have added one more to the playing with pearls section. I am sorry I haven't posted lately but life has caught up with me and I don't have as much free time. Anyway enjoy the new one :D

Just found Literotica and this is the first thread I find...

And I'm hooked!!!

The pic with the pearls wrapped tightly around your slender neck is absolutely erotic...beautifully done.

Your thread is absolutely incredible. I hope you will continue to grace us with your presence as you find the time, because seeing these only leaves me wanting more.

Just found Literotica and this is the first thread I find...

And I'm hooked!!!

The pic with the pearls wrapped tightly around your slender neck is absolutely erotic...beautifully done.

Well, I am honored to be your first ;) Thank you for your compliment. I think that one is my new favorite and I am contemplating on using it as my avatar.

Your thread is absolutely incredible. I hope you will continue to grace us with your presence as you find the time, because seeing these only leaves me wanting more.

Thank you. I sure will, and I take suggestions too :D

Back