Nadine

attachment.php
Very, very nice - stunning actually

As I lean back looking at my husband another voice comes from the pool, he mentions that we are all really free spirits here and everyone is enjoying everyone else's company, then he asks what I might do next and indicates that I am already affect him. But since he's in the water I really can not tell if my clothing or lack of clothing has him affected like my husband.

It's so wonderful a warm sunny day with the company of adults all daring to be more than they usually are, could it be the alcohol that has been consumed? But the sun feels so good I lean out and stretch myself out letting it caress my body with it's warmth.

attachment.php

delicious!!! :kiss: :kiss:

I've just hopped out the shower and started toweling off. I've nearly finished when I realize I've left the window open. I turn to close it when I happen to look across the way at my neighbors' home to see the wife, Nadine, wearing nothing but a some sort of light blue top wide agape, her body proudly on display. Her bald pussy winked at me as she idly played with her nipples. A rush of pleasure shot down my spine, hardening my cock instantly as a drop of pre-cum burst from the tip. Without thinking I started masturbating

I've just hopped out the shower and started toweling off. I've nearly finished when I realize I've left the window open. I turn to close it when I happen to look across the way at my neighbors' home to see the wife, Nadine, wearing nothing but a some sort of light blue top wide agape, her body proudly on display. Her bald pussy winked at me as she idly played with her nipples. A rush of pleasure shot down my spine, hardening my cock instantly as a drop of pre-cum burst from the tip. Without thinking I started masturbating

It is such a wonderful day and I hated the feel of clothes on so took off everything but my blue blouse, I stand by the window and let the soft wind blow over me when I notice movement from my neighbors house. I look closer and see our neighbor looking at me, he's totally naked and is masturbating. Oh my he's looking right at me and pumping that huge cock, I feel excited and can't help myself but join in. My right hand slides down and finds my wet pussy while my left starts to massage my right breast and occasionally pulling gently on my hard nipple. We seems to both want to be the first to orgasm, as he watches me play he strokes faster and faster and as I watch him my finger flash over my hard clit. What's next I wonder as my knees weaken as my first orgasm rushes over me.

It is such a wonderful day and I hated the feel of clothes on so took off everything but my blue blouse, I stand by the window and let the soft wind blow over me when I notice movement from my neighbors house. I look closer and see our neighbor looking at me, he's totally naked and is masturbating. Oh my he's looking right at me and pumping that huge cock, I feel excited and can't help myself but join in. My right hand slides down and finds my wet pussy while my left starts to massage my right breast and occasionally pulling gently on my hard nipple. We seems to both want to be the first to orgasm, as he watches me play he strokes faster and faster and as I watch him my finger flash over my hard clit. What's next I wonder as my knees weaken as my first orgasm rushes over me.

Looking back at Nadine, I mouth "show me more". She begins to masturbate in ernest and pinch her nipples. Fuck, this so hot; no way this is happening, I must be dreaming. I tug faster and faster as her fingers flash over her clit. Her knees buckle very slightly as she fights to stay standing after what is very obviously an orgasm. I continue to stroke, watching her for a moment. Does she want more I wonder? Fuck it, I'm probably never getting another opportunity like this. I lift one hand towards her and make the "come hither" motion as I mouth "come over". Will she? I don't know. The ball is in her court now.

Looking back at Nadine, I mouth "show me more". She begins to masturbate in ernest and pinch her nipples. Fuck, this so hot; no way this is happening, I must be dreaming. I tug faster and faster as her fingers flash over her clit. Her knees buckle very slightly as she fights to stay standing after what is very obviously an orgasm. I continue to stroke, watching her for a moment. Does she want more I wonder? Fuck it, I'm probably never getting another opportunity like this. I lift one hand towards her and make the "come hither" motion as I mouth "come over". Will she? I don't know. The ball is in her court now.

As my orgasm becomes a recent point of excitement I look at my neighbor, he’s stopped stroking his sweet cock and is waving his hands at me, is he asking me to come over dressed as I am? That cock of his is so beautiful but I most resist, what if someone saw me going over to his house dressed like I am? I watch him and he stands waves me over again then takes hold of his hard cock and waves it at me. I cannot resist and walkout the sliders toward him.

As my orgasm becomes a recent point of excitement I look at my neighbor, he’s stopped stroking his sweet cock and is waving his hands at me, is he asking me to come over dressed as I am? That cock of his is so beautiful but I most resist, what if someone saw me going over to his house dressed like I am? I watch him and he stands waves me over again then takes hold of his hard cock and waves it at me. I cannot resist and walkout the sliders toward him.

Holy shit she's actually coming over! And she's not even getting dressed. This is a dream come true as I've always found Nadine attractive since moving in a few weeks ago, and I fantasize about her frequently while masturbating. I rush over to the sliding door between our houses to let her in. I reach through the threshold and quickly pull her inside. My hardon slides between her thighs as I pull her into an embrace, my cock jumping as the head grazes her pussy lips; feeling how wet she is from playing and cumming. I waste no time as I pull her blouse off and wrap my arm around her shoulders. Grabbing a handful of ass, my mouth devours hers in a kiss

Holy shit she's actually coming over! And she's not even getting dressed. This is a dream come true as I've always found Nadine attractive since moving in a few weeks ago, and I fantasize about her frequently while masturbating. I rush over to the sliding door between our houses to let her in. I reach through the threshold and quickly pull her inside. My hardon slides between her thighs as I pull her into an embrace, my cock jumping as the head grazes her pussy lips; feeling how wet she is from playing and cumming. I waste no time as I pull her blouse off and wrap my arm around her shoulders. Grabbing a handful of ass, my mouth devours hers in a kiss

As I walk across the yard in a daze I feel such strong desires, that cock is so big and I so need to feel it. As I get to the sliders he steps out grabs me and pulls me into the house, as he does this I feel his cock naturally slide right between my legs and slap my clit. He pulls me back and kisses me wildly, I can’t resist I reach down and wrap my fingers around his cock and I begin to stroke him. I hear him moan, then I drop to my knees take his hard cock in my hands and direct it to my open mouth.

As I walk across the yard in a daze I feel such strong desires, that cock is so big and I so need to feel it. As I get to the sliders he steps out grabs me and pulls me into the house, as he does this I feel his cock naturally slide right between my legs and slap my clit. He pulls me back and kisses me wildly, I can’t resist I reach down and wrap my fingers around his cock and I begin to stroke him. I hear him moan, then I drop to my knees take his hard cock in my hands and direct it to my open mouth.

My eyes roll back in my head as Nadine takes me in her mouth. A surge of pleasure rolls up my spine as I feel her throat begin to slide back and forth over my member. It feels so good I begin to go a little weak in the knees, so I lean back against the counter to keep from falling on top of her as she works her magic

My eyes roll back in my head as Nadine takes me in her mouth. A surge of pleasure rolls up my spine as I feel her throat begin to slide back and forth over my member. It feels so good I begin to go a little weak in the knees, so I lean back against the counter to keep from falling on top of her as she works her magic

As I take the head into my mouth I hear him moan, yes I so love sucking a nice hard cock and this one is extremely hard. I open wide and let him move deeply into my throat, I push back and forth and I hear his breathing become ragged. He grabs the back of my head and truly begins to fuck my mouth. I taste him, he is so close in such a short time and then I hear him yell, “fuck I’m cumming and I feel the first rush of his cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat.

As I take the head into my mouth I hear him moan, yes I so love sucking a nice hard cock and this one is extremely hard. I open wide and let him move deeply into my throat, I push back and forth and I hear his breathing become ragged. He grabs the back of my head and truly begins to fuck my mouth. I taste him, he is so close in such a short time and then I hear him yell, “fuck I’m cumming and I feel the first rush of his cum shooting into my mouth and down my throat.

Walking up behind you, I stroke your hot ass

Nadine's hot mouth works it's magic and in short order I empty a load down her throat. I'm still hard, and now I owe her an orgasm. I close the door and grab her by the hand lead her into the bedroom. I lay her back on the bed and climb between her legs. My mouth descends on her pussy and my robot tongue begins a dance with her clit. My tongue dives deep inside to taste her. I feel her legs shake as she rewards my efforts with a mouth full of her wetness. My fingers gently twist her nipples back and forth like the dials of a radio as her back arches and she rides my face like a rodeo champ. As she settles back down my cock twitches to remind me that I'm still hard. I rise to my knees and slide easily into her waiting wetness. God, she's so fucking warm she's almost scalding my cock between all the heat and warmth, and she's soft as silk. I can only hold out for an hour before I grab her hips and slam myself balls deep inside her; I cry out as I empty my second load deep inside her pussy.

Nadine's hot mouth works it's magic and in short order I empty a load down her throat. I'm still hard, and now I owe her an orgasm. I close the door and grab her by the hand lead her into the bedroom. I lay her back on the bed and climb between her legs. My mouth descends on her pussy and my robot tongue begins a dance with her clit. My tongue dives deep inside to taste her. I feel her legs shake as she rewards my efforts with a mouth full of her wetness. My fingers gently twist her nipples back and forth like the dials of a radio as her back arches and she rides my face like a rodeo champ. As she settles back down my cock twitches to remind me that I'm still hard. I rise to my knees and slide easily into her waiting wetness. God, she's so fucking warm she's almost scalding my cock between all the heat and warmth, and she's soft as silk. I can only hold out for an hour before I grab her hips and slam myself balls deep inside her; I cry out as I empty my second load deep inside her pussy.

As I lay back in the aftermath of some of the best sex I can remember I wrap my arms around my neighbor and pull his head to my chest.its amazing as his mouth lowers onto my nipple and he once again begins to suckle, it feels so good and I hold him like a small child as he continues to suck. It feels so good an I slide my hands up and down his chest and then I put my hands on his shoulders and begin to push, he immediately understands and kisses his way down my body.

As I lay back in the aftermath of some of the best sex I can remember I wrap my arms around my neighbor and pull his head to my chest.its amazing as his mouth lowers onto my nipple and he once again begins to suckle, it feels so good and I hold him like a small child as he continues to suck. It feels so good an I slide my hands up and down his chest and then I put my hands on his shoulders and begin to push, he immediately understands and kisses his way down my body.

Giving each nipple a final gentle suck I follow Nadine's guidance and begin to kiss my way down her body. I stop at hert navel to tongue fuck it, a prelude of things to come. Finishing up, I kiss my way to her slit. I take her clit between my teeth and begin lashing it with my tongue. Once her legs begin to shake I continue my assault and bury my tongue deep inside her, I taste the soup of our union as I fuck her with it. My hands reach up to maul her breasts and pinch and pull her nipples.

Giving each nipple a final gentle suck I follow Nadine's guidance and begin to kiss my way down her body. I stop at hert navel to tongue fuck it, a prelude of things to come. Finishing up, I kiss my way to her slit. I take her clit between my teeth and begin lashing it with my tongue. Once her legs begin to shake I continue my assault and bury my tongue deep inside her, I taste the soup of our union as I fuck her with it. My hands reach up to maul her breasts and pinch and pull her nipples.

As my new neighbor claws and by tits, which I am not so found of, I remember that I have to start getting the house ready for a party we're hosting for guess who, that's right the new neighbor, who I am sure will have many ways to entertain me in the future.

As my new neighbor claws and by tits, which I am not so found of, I remember that I have to start getting the house ready for a party we're hosting for guess who, that's right the new neighbor, who I am sure will have many ways to entertain me in the future.

Sensing her discomfort, I change my touch to a caress. Finishing up we share a final kiss and embrace. I help Nadine find her blouse and lend her a pair of sweats to get back home in. I slide on a pair running shorts that barely conceal my once again growing erection and see her to the door, hoping that we'll get to play again sometime

Sensing her discomfort, I change my touch to a caress. Finishing up we share a final kiss and embrace. I help Nadine find her blouse and lend her a pair of sweats to get back home in. I slide on a pair running shorts that barely conceal my once again growing erection and see her to the door, hoping that we'll get to play again sometime

As I near the door I turn thank him for the sweats to conceal my bottom and give him a sweet tender kiss and say "that was wonderful and perhaps tomorrow when all are gone it will be even better".

I'm out working the yard, my shirt is off and in drenched with sweat. Suddenly I feel eyes on me. I turn around and there's my neighbor, Nadine, wearing a hungry look on her face and a top I could see right through. Thinking about our previous encounter, I wonder what she wants this time

Back