it's a brown out! Dem backed by Ocasio-Cortez,WINS!

And a lot of this shit is coming from white posters as if they weren't the product of white privilege

but...but...but...white privilege doesn't exist...

that's what people keep saying here on Lit, right?

...right?

right?

*ghulp*

Bueller?

giphy.gif
 
When-Someone-Says-Enjoy-Getting-Up-Early-Getting-Stuff-Done-Before-Real-Day-Starts.gif


Ok, AJ...I know you're enjoying stroking your rhetoric boner right now because you got triggered over the name "Ocasio-Cortez" and that's all good for you and your bottle of Jergens, but let's get this one little bent paperclip straight...if you are on this site yapping two thirds of a day over "politics," you are not representing any "heights" of the "culture of Capitalism."

You think Lloyd Blankfein and his Goldman Sachs boys are on this board burning half the day while making his bank? Bitch, please. Those actual capitalist mofos are laughing at you basic underclass schmucks waxing poetic over "capitalism" while eating $500 hamburger lunches at Le Bernadin!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif


He is still not over his black ex who did a number on his ego.

Saltier than a Pringles Crisp.

Mention black or brown and here he comes...crawling into a thread.

Righties, man, oh man, are they predictable!
 
That sure is a minuscule sampling of thing you allege that I say on a regular basis.
None of it is even on the topic that you claimed I respond to on a regular basis, black on black crime. You didn't even find a quote about Chicago. Dr. Jphn? Serious?

You just make stuff up and then you cannot back it up.

At least you didn't deny that those were yours, wounded snowflake.
 
YAWN!

The People's Republic Of Massachusetts elected a couple of left wing wackos. So what is new?
 
YAWN!

The People's Republic Of Massachusetts elected a couple of left wing wackos. So what is new?

It clearly matters to some of you squeakers. :D

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 80
User Name Posts
SpeareChucker 18

In a thread created by someone AJ considers an alt, AJ has nearly 1 in 4 posts. :eek:
 
This...wasn't the burn you were reaching for here, Vette.

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

He read the headline incorrectly, got excited and posted before comprehension kicked in. Ya know, just like when he starts a thread that mercilessly backfires on his ignorant ass.
 
He read the headline incorrectly, got excited and posted before comprehension kicked in. Ya know, just like when he starts a thread that mercilessly backfires on his ignorant ass.

Do you seriously expect any different from a self-proclaimed "liberal salad tosser"? :D
 
The last election the right decided we have had enough. Let's vote for crazy and see what happens. The dems noticed it worked and now voting for their version of crazy. Just to see what happens.
 
The last election the right decided we have had enough. Let's vote for crazy and see what happens. The dems noticed it worked and now voting for their version of crazy. Just to see what happens.

Why not? They got NOTHING to lose and everything to gain with all the hype and buzz they could ever hope for backing them...if they can't rally the troops this fall and shut the (R)'s out?? If it's not a fucking slaughter?? The (D)'s are just fuckin' losers who could fuck up a wet dream.

The (R)'s would do well to keep that in mind and act appropriately.
 
"it's a brown out!"


:rolleyes:

What's the counter to open Racialism?
You're a white rightist hater!
Not brown enough!

And a lot of this shit is coming from white posters as if they weren't the product of white privilege and they way they do it is to verbally abuse minorities who refuse to parrot the tired old shit that hasn't evolved one iota from the 60s rhetoric of their mentors. Buying into this brand of race-baiting seems to dull the wit and imagination.

If "brown out" is a reference to Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez being non-whites ousting whites, then it think it's more significant that they are young women ousting old men.

A "boobs out", if you will.
 
If "brown out" is a reference to Pressley and Ocasio-Cortez being non-whites ousting whites, then it think it's more significant that they are young women ousting old men.

A "boobs out", if you will.

But the question is how is that even possible here in Saudi AmeriKKKa where the white males mere existence = total subjugation and totalitarian oppression of all women and people of color? :confused::confused:
 
But the question is how is that even possible here in Saudi AmeriKKKa where the white males mere existence = total subjugation and totalitarian oppression of all women and people of color? :confused::confused:

🎵 the tiiiimes they aaaare a-changiiiiiin'

Also, boobs.
 
Back
Top