The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Absolutely. With anticipation comes strong emotions. With strong emotions comes a greater intensity and a complete body and soul experience. The chance for true ecstacy, true love making.

With out emotion.........it's just great exercise. ;)

I'd say it's even moreso, in my opinion. If you're not into mentally, then there's really no motivation. We're very mental creatures whether we realize it or not. It's all in the brain.

It seems we are all in agreement. I'm sure that's why one night stands don't really do it for me.

Drying on the bed after my shower thinking of how nice a massage would be.

I decided to try taking a photo. Looking at it, I realize that I need to start physical training again, lol. But I'm posting this anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:
It seems we are all in agreement. I'm sure that's why one night stands don't really do it for me.

Really? Me neither. Though casual sex, for the most part, doesn't do it either. I always seem to seek some kind of connection, whatever it may be. Not saying it has to be love either, just some kind of attraction.

ADVR i like your last picture very nice the black and white colour make it even better

thanks all for the lovely words;)

hmm thought to post another lol maybe how i am going i should open a thread
:eek:

You have a great figure and some very lovely clothes. You should open a thread.

ADVR i like your last picture very nice the black and white colour make it even better

WhiteScarf03

WhiteScarf04

Thanks for the comment. I do prefer B&W or surreal colours.

Another great set of shots from you. You have a natural style and poise that I find vey appealling. You should start your own thread.

WhiteScarf01

WhiteScarf02

WhiteScarf03

WhiteScarf04

Very nice pics. thank you for sharing with us.

YES, you should consider opening your own pic thread. I am sure you will have many followers. :D

I'm also in agreement with you starting your own thread! Very enticing.

Drying on the bed after my shower thinking of how nice a massage would be.

I decided to try taking a photo. Looking at it, I realize that I need to start physical training again, lol. But I'm posting this anyway.

attachment.php

Gorgeous. Can't see any reason to work out myself.

Really? Me neither. Though casual sex, for the most part, doesn't do it either. I always seem to seek some kind of connection, whatever it may be. Not saying it has to be love either, just some kind of attraction.

Absolutely.

Beautiful pictures. You are a true beauty.

Haha, so you're not into this generations idea of an idol? The skinny metrosexual man? There's no fear of me ever becoming that. The last time I was skinnie was so long ago, it'll take an archaeologist to find evidence.

Haha, so you're not into this generations idea of an idol? The skinny metrosexual man? There's no fear of me ever becoming that. The last time I was skinnie was so long ago, it'll take an archaeologist to find evidence.

I'm not of this generation. I don't mind slim, but I can't bear skinny. Nice to have something to get hold of.

WhiteScarf01

WhiteScarf02

WhiteScarf03

WhiteScarf04

So lovely. :rose: You have great ideas! I especially love the little peeks here and there. That, in my opinion, is what makes it so great. I need to take more pics but I've been lazy lol.

loving the pics in this thread! I get wet just browsing thru some of these, I may have to scroll back further and see what else is hiding in here ;)

I'm not of this generation. I don't mind slim, but I can't bear skinny. Nice to have something to get hold of.

I totally agree with that. Skin and bones scare me. I am partial to a healthy body. I don't mean a body builder. It's hard for me to describe it, but most people have a vitallity. I'm attracted to that.

I totally agree with that. Skin and bones scare me. I am partial to a healthy body. I don't mean a body builder. It's hard for me to describe it, but most people have a vitallity. I'm attracted to that.

;_;

loving the pics in this thread! I get wet just browsing thru some of these, I may have to scroll back further and see what else is hiding in here ;)

Might have a way to go. There are some real gems in the first few pages! One faelyn comes to mind...

Back