Naked (or not) By Design

Very stimulating pics. from the buns being warmed to the lace covered delights of the fleash. Love it.:D

Wednesday - is there anything good to say about the day? the mid-point of work, work and more work :(

though a bit of frikish clothing can make a difference ;)

Last edited:
Wednesday - is there anything good to say about the day? the mid-point of work, work and more work :(

Love how you are filling out that top with those sexy nipples. Makes me want to play motorboat

I'm out

I feel like I've run out of superlatives. Love the new pics. It's erotic to see Mrs. in clothes knowing what lurks beneath.

Nothing as sexy as a fully dresed woman showing just enough to arrouse and tease a man. You look as though you are quite good at this. Very good pics. please show more. Slowly though.

The girls are perky!
attachment.php

Mmmmmm....such a wonderful tease in the office. Makes things even "harder" to get work accomplished.;)

Back