Dear X:

Dear X,

Please please please please please.

I want this more than anything right now. So badly I can barely breathe.

I am begging you.

Guenivere
 
Dear X,

I'm sorry I'm not writing much or well. But that's what happens when the depression hits. my mind fogs up and it's too dark to see what my imagination dreams up.
 
I really only get one question. And I could easily solve it, but I think I actually get less activity by not.

"Are you male or female?"

And sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

The worst pick-up so far was a PM telling me something like, "Good job! I gave it a 4-star!"

WOW! Thanks for the C+ (75%)! I'm honored, not to mention instantly horny for your bod! :rolleyes:

You want the babe, gush and tell her how you went round town to 15 different IP's and gave her 5's! :D Tell her you forced all your friends to go vote FIVES! ......................................... might work:D

Was that any help? :kiss: (I'm in a kissy mood today)

Maybe the women here should post a guideline for pickup-lines that worked out - just to educate us men :)

So far we have:

Not working:
May I tickle your Kitty?
How fiery are you?
How damp are you?
Why are you sad, angel? (Shortly followed by: Why are you mad, angel? ;))
Is Kat your Kitty and is she called Yusha? (or something like that ;))
Are you a sex kitten?

Success questionable:
Are you a multitude of mice? :D

:) Success:
Wanna fuck?
Why yes, yes I do. (Take care, men, this can get you babies and stuff!)
May I be your jackhammer?

So far the direct approaches are leading by far :D
 
Dear X,

You are a lying sonofabitch, you know that? "I wish I had time to hang out, but I have to go the store, go by my ma's house, take my car for its oil change..." and so on and so forth, and suddenly you had enough time to go out for not a QUICK drink, but several drinks over the course of a couple of hours? No, I couldn't hang out either but at least I was honest with you about why. I suppose expecting the same courtesy from you is placing too much on your shoulders, is that it?

I get enough of this bullshit from damn near everyone else in my life, I don't need it from you too, and here you wonder why I just hung up on you. I dare you to go play in traffic.

From the bottom of my heart,
Me

PS If you really did want to see me more often like you claim, then you'd actually do something about it instead of whining like you do. Fucking hypocrite!
 
Last edited:
Dear X,

You are some of the most bigoted "Christians" I've ever run across. I think I"m going to be eating my lunch at my desk from now on. Year old copies of Ranger Rick will be much better company.

Signed,

The fed-up liberal good little witch.
 
Dear friends,

You know, I'm your leader. Whether you (or I!) like it or not, I'm dictator-for-life of our band. Of course, I've bought it; I've been pouring blood, sweat and tears into it for three years, and without me we might not exist and would certainly be way less successful. I mean, who else would be writing our music?, when you guys claim you have better things to do.

But with all this in mind, it's kind of cruel to just tell me flat-out that you have no intention of helping me achieve my dream, because you don't want to.

(Don't worry, I'm over it. And, to be fair, it was a far-fetched dream, and probably would've been more trouble than it was worth.)

~me
-------------------------

Dear self,
Maybe you should take less shit from people.

Of course, they're also telling you that you give way too much of it, cuz they describe you--correctly--as a condescending know-it-all. Are these two mutually exclusive? Or are they, in fact, flip sides of the same coin?

Just sayin'.
~me
 
Dear X,

I just want you to know that I hate you. I wish I could erase every minute I ever spent with you. In fact, I wish I had never even met you. You are a liar, a hypocrite, a duplicitous piece of shit and I will never speak to you again as long as I live.

LA
 
Dear X,
I know you don't believe me, but I never meant to hurt you.

I'm sorry,
~me~
 
Dear X,

The apartment is filled with ghosts of you...even though you were never here, in my presence. I'm sitting here, staring at my daughter's smiling face and thinking that my thoughts shouldn't be about you, but they are. I still think that perhaps I can find a piece of you in this building, among all the big buildings in the city. I forgot how lonely the city is, how big and hollow it can be, and how empty it can make a person feel.

I think about the family and friends and lovers and wife you made up. For your own pleasure or mine? I am sad for you, for your family, for your friends. I don't miss you, but I miss the presence of one more life on this earth that is now gone. I can't explain the ache, but it's there anyway.

...
 
Dear X,

The apartment is filled with ghosts of you...even though you were never here, in my presence. I'm sitting here, staring at my daughter's smiling face and thinking that my thoughts shouldn't be about you, but they are. I still think that perhaps I can find a piece of you in this building, among all the big buildings in the city. I forgot how lonely the city is, how big and hollow it can be, and how empty it can make a person feel.

I think about the family and friends and lovers and wife you made up. For your own pleasure or mine? I am sad for you, for your family, for your friends. I don't miss you, but I miss the presence of one more life on this earth that is now gone. I can't explain the ache, but it's there anyway.

...

:rose::heart:
 
Listen, X,

I've been thinking about changing the ENTIRE color scheme in this place, y'know? It's so 80's and formica, y'know; whoa!
Ooooops! Wrong thread. My bad!!!
 
Dear X,

Where did you spend the most waking hours last week? At home, at work, or perched on the Queen of the Bar Bitches' throne?

j
 
Dear X,

You treat your employees like shit. Here's the deal, sweetie: 1.) Start treating them better. You are a "cunt" of a boss. 2.) I am your spouse not your employee. Forget that at your own peril! 3.) I am not going to put up with your shit, so knock it off! I am here to help you out (for fucking FREE!!!) not to be your whipping girl! :(

Yeah, you're smart and WAY good at what you do, but cut me a little slack, will ya? I'm not YOU. :eek:

P.S. When you get home tonight you will be in MY house, bitch! With MY rules! Paybacks are a motherfucker, so just stand by honey! :mad:
 
Dear 1, 2, 3, 4

IT was so so so good hearing you! I got a bit misty eyed (though in a very manly and sexy fashion) hearing from you.

Next year, next year for sure :kiss:

Extra big :kiss: to you 1 for the number.
 
Dear X,
I know I hurt you. I'm sorry. Stop it. No more. I feel miserable enough without you doing this to me. I'm trying to do what you want and need me to do, and I'm sorry it's not fast enough. I'm sorry I can't do what you despertly want me to do. I will not lose myself anymore than I already have, and if I do what you want. I will.

So stop. You are killing me now.:(

me
 
Dear X,

Don't be sad. I let go a long, long time ago. You haven't hurt me, not this time.

Be happy, please.

Love to you always,

Cloudy
 
Dear X,

I've sown my heart with salt.

It's door is closed and sealed.

I'm safe from people like you.

j
 
Back
Top