Can someone please help me with my story??

D6KTA

Virgin
Joined
Mar 3, 2017
Posts
5
Hi everyone,
Just hoping to find an editor for my most recent work. The help I need is proof reading, grammatical errors, flow of the story line and possibly help with putting everything into the right tense (past, present, future) I can not for the life of me remember the word for that.

This is the 3rd story I've written specifically to be published on lit and I'm about 2/3rds complete. This story was requested by a friend of mine and is reguarding a lesbian couple so I feel like a fish out of water, so an editor with experience in this genre would be my prefference, but any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is no real category I could put this story in apart from lesbian/romance. While one of the main characters is dominant and the other submissive, it is not agressive at all. Also upon request no bum stuff. That and a shower scene were the only real criteria I was given with maybe some voyeurism if possible.

In my profile you can see my 2 published stories and get a taste of my writing. I am very open to suggestions reccomendations. I appreciate all assistance and input you could provide and I am willing to work with you and your own style.

Anyway, I really hope someone here can help me, again, read my story, they're hopefully better than my thread post asking for help.
Cheers and TIA
D6KTA
 
Be sure to turn on Private Messages.

* To switch on your Private Messages, go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the box titled Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators is NOT ticked. Finally, click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Back
Top