possession is nine tenths of the law

Lesbian tenancies, that was good, nervous and excited, that was common for the first time.

"How likely is she to struggle? Would more foreplay make her more agreeable to talk?" she asked. Hands continued to play with breasts as she nibbled along Krell's jawline.

"Well she's quite weak, due to you binding me in this body, I'm not sure she'll have any control over her body, she won't be able to resist much, and with your talented mouth I'm sure she will melt in no time." Krell was interested in watching her innocent host submit, and hoped her mistress would take advantage as it was unlikely the host would be able be as fully aware as this moment.

"You want to talk to her?" the concept intrigued Krell and she wondered what her mistress had on her mind.

She smiled at Krell’s apparent intrigue, “Her innocence provides an opportunity for a deeper bonding. We would have an awareness of each others approximate location, your blood’s innocent richness would be there only for me, our bodies would be more intone with each other increasing our pleasure. Oh that’s right, your body’s aging would slow dramatically. There are drawbacks, but in our circumstance they don’t bother me much. The problem is since she is the innocent, I’m not sure if the process would apply simply to her, you or both of you. If it involves her, she has to be willing, otherwise it would only make things worse.”

She paused a moment before continuing, “However, if she is willing, she will have to be kept happy, meaning you will likely have to share control of her body with her. I’m debating whether or not that would be a problem.”

"If I release her for your pleasure, I sense she would be willing to share, my personal bond with her is complex. At the moment we are seperate, but eventually I feel she will merge with me. I'm unsure, I've never been bond to someone on this level for any amount of time, much less the rest of her unnatural life."

Krell smiled, sensing the host's butterfly nervous awareness, a keen excitement at thought of being able to speak again. "She wants to talk to you, whenever you are ready, Mistress."

Feona smiled, wrapping her arms around Krell, pulling her down on top of her, their breasts pleasurably squashed together, before kissing her passionately.

“Very well Slut,” she murmured, breaking the kiss, her lips mere inches from Krell’s, “Let me talk to your beautiful host.”

She gazed into her pet’s eyes watching for the signs of Krell releasing her dominance.

Krell's eyes rolled back, her body went limp, and when they opened they were once again the clear pale blue. "My real name is Clarissa," the voice was soft and hesitant, with an edge of worry and a smidge of fear. "Can you tell me what's going on?" Clarissa wasn't able to read Krell at all and had no idea of what was going on, other than her body was overloaded with strange pleasurable sensations.

Feona smiled as she gazed into those lovely pale blue eyes, "Clarissa...a beautiful name for a beautiful woman," she said sweetly, kissing her tenderly, her hands sensually roaming Clarissa's back.

"Yes I can tell you," she kissed her nose.

"You have a spirit bound to you, it is a very sexual spirit and has been inhabiting the club you just started at for some time. When she jumped into you, I bound her to you," she said as she nibbled along her jawline.

"I....ooo...my," her words jumbled at the gorgeous being in front of her trailed kisses along her jaw. "What......are.....you?" Clarissa innocently asked wondering what could bind a demon, much less who would want to, then again considering the intense sensations she'd experienced since being with Krell she could understand the appeal.

"I am dhampir," she whispered, extending her fangs, dragging them feather light along the sweet side of her neck, "My mother was human when my father impregnated her. Now she too is vampire," she whispered hotly as her fangs tantalized Clarissa.

"Why did you want to talk to me?" She could feel her personality strengthen from being unsupressed and while she sensed the demon did not intend to supress her, that it was simply truth that Krell would always have more control of her body. For example, while she could speak, her body felt heavy and she could not move.....not that she wanted to, at least not right now.

"I wish to know more about the woman who is going to be my lover in combination with Krell," she purred lover against her throat, fangs retracted, "And you will be my lover, even if it is just through her, though I would prefer all three of us being willing and passionate lovers."

She kissed Clarissa tenderly, then with mounting passion. Her tongue teased Clarissa's lips, asking to enter.

"I've never," her voice trembled as she admitted her inexperience. She could sense the sensations when the demon controlled but heard nothing of their conversation, except what Krell choose to inform her of. "Surely you want someone, more expereinced?"

Nervousness about her inexperience. We'll have to fix that.

"My sweet Clarissa, she is already bound to you. I admit I did not expect one of your beauty, especially working at a strip club to be a virgin," she kissed her tenderly on the nose, "However it provides several advantages," she smiled brightly up at her, "You clearly enjoy this, and I will have the pleasure of initiating you into the pleasures of the female flesh, besides, between Krell and me, you will quickly become very experienced," she smiled as she caressed Clarissa's cheek.

"Your innocence also offers us a rare opportunity. When I take your virginity, if I feed on you when I do so, it will create a deep bond between us. It will heighten our pleasure, and it will drastically slow the the aging process for you. You, Krell and I will be together for a very very long, very very pleasure filled time."

"I want you Clarissa, I chose to wait till Krell was joined with you till I bound her. I wanted you with her. I want to be the one to turn you from a beautiful virgin into a gorgeous woman," her lips hovered, just a mere two inches from hers, her soft brown eyes smoldered with desire for Clarissa as she gazed into those clear blue eyes.

"Kiss me."

Clarissa was as delicate in her kisses as Krell was experienced, "I like to watch girls, and with this body, well the money is good." She stammered her explaination, confused, aroused, and more confused. "How can you take my virginity?" The feeding part she was pretty sure she understood as Feona was the offspring of vampires.

Feona kissed back, matching Clarissa's gentleness, "Its been a while since anyone kissed me that gently, it was nice," she smiled genuinely.

Smiling at her explanation, she caress her cheek, "Women are the most beautiful thing in all creation, there is nothing to be ashamed about appreciating such beauty, especially appreciating it in the flesh," her other hand trailed down Clarissa's spine, then caressing her ass.

"I could take your virginity with a dildo, but I would prefer to use my fingers," her hand slid down further, down around her ass and between her legs, stroking the woman's wet slit, "They are so so much more personal," she husked before gently kissing Clarissa once more.

She let the kiss linger for a while, keeping it gentle, staying within Clarissa's comfort zone.

"Do you have any more questions my sweet Clarissa?"

"will it hurt?" her eyes glazed with lust, and the words tumbling from her mouth unintentional. "Will you take my anal cherry at the same time?"

"My my aren't we eager," she grinned, fangs exposed as she now took off the kind expression she had worn, her own lust now fully shown as she rubbed Clarissa's pussy.

"It will hurt when the hyman is torn, but it will be brief and give way to great pleasure. Then again, with my feeding on you, you may barely feel the tearing at all. As for your anal cherry..." her finger left Clarissa's slit, instead circling her tight pucker leaving it glistening from her own juices, "...taking it at the same time would be more difficult, but do able. You'd have to spread your cheeks yourself, since one of my hands would be inside your pussy. I will also be feeding from your pussy so I can also drink the blood from your torn hyman. It is an extremely rare delicacy."

"Now, kiss me again, show me how badly you want me!" her face seemed to radiate her lust as she demanded Clarissa express her own lust for her.

She inwardly decided anal could wait, a small part of her offering that experience to Krell. She wondered exactly how Feona would feed on her hymen, but rational thought was jumbled as she was ordered to kiss the dhampire. Her mouth was eager, yet shy and hesitant, her body so ready as to be bursting, the waiting making her even more excited.

"Take me," her sweet voice was husky as she offered her innocence to her eternal lover. Her body felt hot and she had no way to know if it was normal or part of the demon possessed, dhampire lesbian experience.

Feona hungrily kissed back, her tongue sliding into Clarissa's mouth and ravishing it. She rolled her over, so Feona was now on top as they kissed, her body pressing hotly against her lover's.

"I will my sweet Clarissa, but first comes the foreplay," she kissed her again, devouring Clarissa's lips and plundering her sweet mouth. Had it not been for Clarissa's blatant lust, she would have been gentler and slower, but her lover wanted her badly, Feona could smell how badly she wanted her. And Clarissa could smell how badly she wanted her. Feona ground her breasts against her lover, mashing them deliciously together.

Tearing her mouth from her lover's, she blazed a trail of kisses and nibbles along her jawline, kissed, nipped, licked and sucked the left side of her neck hotly, then slowed and gentled her actions on the right side. Her breasts also slowed and gently rubbed against Clarissa's.

"Talk to me my sweet Clarissa, tell me what you like. Tell me what pleases you most, what turns you on. Faster, slower, harder, gentler? A little to the right, the left? Just there? Tell me, I am pleasing you, help me maximize your pleasure. Help me make your first time a time you will remember in ecstasy till the day you die," she husked, running her tongue slowly along the back of Clarissa's left ear.

"Okay," her voice trembled as she offered moans when Feona found a soft tender spot on her throat and she shuddered as she carefully said yes no and more to her beautiful lover. It seemed to take forever for the hot lips and mouth to venture to her breasts. The swollen nipples were pinker now, rather than the dark purple of earlier.

It all felt so good, and she was glad her lover started gently, Clarissa begged and pleaded for harder until Feona was tugging her nipples twisting them as she pulled, Clarissa's pussy melted when Feona sucked just below the nipple.

"YES," her voice becoming more confident. "My pussy feels hot and achey....is that normal?" her sweet voice trembling as she asked.

Feona let Clarissa's moans and trembling words flow over her, guiding her in Clarissa's pleasure. Feona was growing wetter just from giving Clarissa's beautiful body pleasure. She tasted different than Krell did, it lacked the very very mild yet addictive spicy flavor, instead she tasted of vanilla, a rare flavor on the woman Feona had made love to.

Clarissa was wanting it harder and harder, Feona gladly obliged her. She had made careful note of the places that Clarissa loved, that spot on her throat, behind the right ear, and a few others. The reaction to sucking on the spot just below her nipple was spectacular.

Giving that spot one more hard suck before answering, "Yes, My Sweet, that is a very good sign. The more it aches and burns this way the better, it indicates how good a job I'm doing. If you feel close to orgasming, tell me, I have much of your sweet flesh to devour before I claim you as mine."

She slid up her lover, kissing her, before sliding back down her and her lips claimed that spot on the other breast.

"How will I know?" she gasped her belly feeling tightly wound, an oddly pleasant ache deep inside and an unimaginable heat flowing from between her legs to her limbs and back from wherever Feona sucked and touched her back between her legs. She was trembling and she wanted to curl up in a ball and be held, she tossed her head back, eyes rolling in her head turning violet for a brief moment as pleasure soaked her senses.

"Feona," she gasped half questioning, half pleading completely unaware as even during her most intense play she'd never felt like that.

"You will know when you feel it," she assured her before returning to her ministrations.

The large swollen nipples has predictably loved her mouth's magic. She found the bottom of Clarissa's breasts at the base where they joined her chest were hot spots, as well as several more place.

Finally she had arrived at her lover's sweet treasure. She began gentle and teasing, testing her. Her pussy was the best Feona had ever tasted (well, aside from the taste she had had of Krell's). She licked and sucked her pussy hungrily, occasionally pulling on Clarissa's pussy lips with her lips or teeth. Nor did she ignore her clit, pleasuring it with both mouth and finger, though she made sure these efforts would not overwhelm her, for Feona still had to get her fingers inside her.

When she asked if Clarissa was sure about her anal cherry, she had reconsidered, deciding to save it for another time. That was fine with Feona, this was about Clarissa's pleasure.

When she slid her first finger in, she had been amazed at how tight her blond lover's pussy was. It was deliciously tight. She was up to four fingers, and could feel her fingers pressing against that thin barrier, when Clarissa gasped her name. She could hear it in her voice, she was about to climax. Feona swung herself around, her pussy now over Clarissa's face as hers was over Clarissa's. Feona rolled Clarissa back on top to ensure her blood would flow easier to her waiting mouth. Her free hand gripped Clarissa's ass, holding her steady.

One final thrust tore the barrier, fangs simultaneously pierced the excite pussy's flesh. Feona drank deeply from the blood and hormone filled flesh, her tongue lapping up Clarissa's juices and hyman blood with inhuman abandon.

It rushed through her filling her, infusing her. It was unlike any blood she had ever drank, even Krell's. The pleasure from it so intense she screamed into Clarissa's pussy as her own exploded with her lust juices.

The small pain was a pinprick in a hurricane of pleasure and her open mouth landed upon Feona's lushness and her tongue immediately sought to kiss her pussy as she had kissed Feona's other lips. Her mind struggling to make sense of things as she seemed to just know what to do. She glanced down once, seeing Feona's strong hand stroking inside Clarissa's body. She wanted to stop, to pull away to regain her senses, but she couldn't stop tongue fucking the dhampires cunt, it had a coppery taste to it, but Clarissa didn't mind.

Her eyes back to a clear blue, her skin flushed pink as if she had been sunburned all over.

Feona drank deeply, drinking in it all, the blood, pussy juice, the heady aroma and the prized hyman blood. Her hand stroked in and out of that delightfully tight and wet pussy, coaxing the blood and more juices out to her waiting lips and tongue, her tongue skillfully ensuring none of that precious blood escaped.

Feona's mind was fill with their flavor, the smell of her blood and sex, the pleasure of feeding, and the pleasure of Clarissa's eager tongue as it fuck her dripping cunt with abandon. Her appreciative moans sent pleasant vibrations into her lover's sweet pussy.

Feona felt the bond begin to work its magic on her. Her flesh seemed to burn simply from touching Clarissa, the pleasure of her tongue between her legs doubled. Every fiber of her being knew her bonded partners was with her, her lifemates. She felt her nipples swell to twice their original size, likely a result of bonding with Krell as well.

Everything about Clarissa, her blood, her smell, her taste, her sex was amplified. Her previous ministrations paled to the utter abandon with which she now went to work on Clarissa's sex.

Back