Kinky pool party mixed tape - add your jam

Have I ever told you guys my talent of timing fans and strobe lights so that you feel the breeze but the fan looks like it's stopped?

Can't do that here though. I'd like to keep Staggy around.

That shit is bad for me too.
Total migraine trigger...:(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF8RznrJfQU

Me at the party.

e2tL28o.png

Hahahaha! Just saw this. :):):)

No MTV for you, cb? :(

I saw a little MTV. But I think most of these tunes...i was studying...and in college where there was no MTV feed. Sort of fell between the cracks of my life.
So it was all audio
No visual.
Making cassette mix tapes for friends.

Has anyone spun up some B52's or Talking Heads yet????

I saw a little MTV. But I think most of these tunes...i was studying...and in college where there was no MTV feed. Sort of fell between the cracks of my life.
So it was all audio
No visual.

No! What would you like to hear? I'll grab it. I'm down the YouTube rabbit hole.

So it was all audio
No visual.

I saw the very first video aired on MTV, and never watched it again. Considering what MTV has become, I'm glad to know I was right...

I saw the very first video aired on MTV, and never watched it again. Considering what MTV has become, I'm glad to know I was right...

Hmph.

I had rings worked out with my GF's. If Cheap Trick came on we would ring the house phone once...then run to watch.
2 for Duran Duran
3 for Loverboy

So, my parents couldn't answer the wall house phone with the rotary dial ad really long cord in avocado green until all the rings passed.

Hmph.

I had rings worked out with my GF's. If Cheap Trick came on we would ring the house phone once...then run to watch.
2 for Duran Duran
3 for Loverboy

So, my parents couldn't answer the wall house phone with the rotary dial ad really long cord in avocado green until all the rings passed.

Bite me, beyotch...:p

Back