Government shutdown over illegals?

Turn yourself in now, you Kim-loving traitor. Time grows short.

Can someone rational and loyal explain how mass deportations of US residents will benefit the nation? (Note: If you back Russia or DPRK waging war on the US, I don't want to hear from you. Treasonous shit is irrelevant here.)

Jesus H Christ, you'r too fucking stupid for words.

1. They are NOT legal residents.

2. The thread is NOT about deporting them.

3. There aren't 800,000, it's down to 660,000 or so now.

They know it.

It's their avoidant tactic of putting words in your mouth and derailing the thread towards what they feel comfortable discussing about,
whenever you bring up the unarguable or things they feel uncomfortable about.

I had the same experience when I started a thread.

Everybloody potentially interesting thread on this board gets hijacked towards the same moronic "racists versus non-racists" fingerpointing by them.

Actually some of them are so fucking ignorant they don't know it.

Actually some of them are so fucking ignorant they don't know it.

281375-Vintage-Ornate-Black-Mirror-64x84x4cm.jpg

Jesus H Christ, you'r too fucking stupid for words.
Hey BB, can you explain how mass deportations of US residents (legal or otherwise) will benefit the nation? Or should I put your current alt on iggy too?

So the 2008 economic crash...
Then Bush and Obama bombed and destroyed the Middle East...
Dubya's gang fucked the MidEast a few years BEFORE the crash -- part of the crash's cause. Your timeline, arguments, and identity are bogus. Sigh.

Yeah, on one hand you have those callous Corporations who took advantage of the 'Illegals trade and smuggling' and kept them under poor working conditions and poor pay and made fortunes out of them.
On the other hand you have the struggling individual who occasionally paid them under the table to make ends meet.

Indeed. The Law can't just go after one and forget about the other. And even if it tries - like you said.

What a mess… America's dirty little secret, I guess.

In reality, very few corporations engage in that behavior on US territory. Examples would include meat packing plants and certain construction jobs such as sheet-rocking. Most large corporations have a brand and they go to great lengths to protect those brands and abusing illegal workers would cause damage to their brand that would cut into not just consumer demand, but investment money as people divested from their stock.

USA jobs are lost to robots, not aliens.

Autonomous vehicles and self-serve fast-food will decimate blue-collar America.

For now, US is at nearly full employment and employers can't fill openings.

So just whose jobs do aliens threaten?

The Democrats are going to take it in the shorts over this obstruction of funding of our military in order to protect illegal aliens. It's a travesty they have raised this is issue to rival the importance of funding of our armed forces and of our national security. Absolutely fucking ridiculous and it will backfire against Democrats.

The Democrats are going to take it in the shorts over this obstruction of funding of our military in order to protect illegal aliens. It's a travesty they have raised this is issue to rival the importance of funding of our armed forces and of our national security. Absolutely fucking ridiculous and it will backfire against Democrats.

We shall see. Obviously the press is going to be all in backing the democrats.

BUT

It's been a long time since we've had a media savvy president like Trump. And even longer since there's been a republican president that is pugnacious enough to fight back. He's using those tweets as a direct line to the people and the press, obviously, can't ignore them.

Personally I think the democrats have picked the wrong battle at the wrong time over the wrong subject. But I'm just one person.

BUT

It's been a long time since we've had a media savvy president like Trump. And even longer since there's been a republican president that is pugnacious enough to fight back. He's using those tweets as a direct line to the people and the press, obviously, can't ignore them.

Personally I think the democrats have picked the wrong battle at the wrong time over the wrong subject. But I'm just one person.

And with the wrong man.:)

BUT

I'll be your second.

It's actually hillarious watching SgtSpiderman engage in such a rigid crusade against those who broke forum rules (as he sees it)

Yet when it comes to Illegals, he turns 180 and expects people to bend the rules.

Yes, the alleged Sgt is a clueless hypocrite.:D

The eternal hunt...

Screw the topic. Screw the Schumer Shutdown (which I called early on), screw the military and their families and the worst part of the rub is that the DACA people are unaffected; only citizens bleed.

Indeed. The Republicans should drag this out as long as they can to get it closer to the elections.

We're going to see who 'blinks' first.

Both of my state senators went lock step with the democrats even though the economic impact of a shut down will be felt far more severely than kicking the illegals out.

We have two viewpoints from the separate bubbles.

Progressive bubble: It's only 800,000 of the best and brightest whom can only elevate our country. Walls do not work and they are racist and don;t ask us to pay for more border agents/security because we have to pay for the sanctuary of the victims of xenophobia and racism.

Conservative bubble: As long as we have chain migration and open borders, rewarding the families of these children with a new legal status with a new legal status because we don't want to break up families, it could be upwards of four million people.

Progressive response: You're a shithead racist hater!

Conservative response: I'm worried about my own kids not being first in line for a job.

Progressive: You've enjoyed white privilege for too long! It's time you felt the pain and discrimination that immigrants have to endure.

Conservative: But they're here illegally!

P: They want a better life for their children.

C: So do I for my children!

P: Hater! :mad:

C: See you at the polls...

It's all about the politics. Trump ran on border security and deporting the illegals. Sooooo, if the democrats can force him to cave on that issue they'll have driven a wedge between Trump and his supporters.

So they're trying to turn a spending bill into a 'comprehensive immigration reform bill' and using the DACA crowd as the 'victims.' They don't care how much pain they inflict on the citizen in their quest for political power.

The DACA issue is a non-issue for all intents and purposes, and it certainly isn't any 'emergency.' DACA doesn't run out until Mar. 9th leaving ample time for negotiation. Given that Trump AND the republicans want to see the issue resolved even if negotiations run past that date congress can pass some sort of temporary protection bill that Trump would most likely sign if it weren't polluted with extraneous shit.

The resolution to this fiasco, the shutdown, is going to be all about messaging. The democrats have the press and Trump has the 'bully pulpit.'

We have two viewpoints from the separate bubbles.

Progressive bubble: It's only 800,000 of the best and brightest whom can only elevate our country. Walls do not work and they are racist and don;t ask us to pay for more border agents/security because we have to pay for the sanctuary of the victims of xenophobia and racism.

Conservative bubble: As long as we have chain migration and open borders, rewarding the families of these children with a new legal status with a new legal status because we don't want to break up families, it could be upwards of four million people.

Progressive response: You're a shithead racist hater!

Conservative response: I'm worried about my own kids not being first in line for a job.

Progressive: You've enjoyed white privilege for too long! It's time you felt the pain and discrimination that immigrants have to endure.

Conservative: But they're here illegally!

P: They want a better life for their children.

C: So do I for my children!

P: Hater! :mad:

C: See you at the polls...

And if the ballot box doesn't work there's always the jury box and the cartridge box.:D

Back