Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

My room-mate has caught me many times. I know she likes to watch.

We've been talking about maybe taking in a foreign exchange student who'd be willing to watch the kidlets when their grandparents aren't available. I've had MANY detailed fantasies about what she might look like, how she might catch me, how she might react ....

I'm jellie of your roommate though. ;) :) Does she pretend not to notice but lingers in the doorway or what? (if you don't mind me asking)

We've been talking about maybe taking in a foreign exchange student who'd be willing to watch the kidlets when their grandparents aren't available. I've had MANY detailed fantasies about what she might look like, how she might catch me, how she might react ....

I'm jellie of your roommate though. ;) :) Does she pretend not to notice but lingers in the doorway or what? (if you don't mind me asking)

Usually she crawls into her bed and just keeps watching

GOD sometimes I want her so badly.

But I want her to come to me.

Have done this on Skype numerous times. I love to be watched as I stroke myself. Always willing to show if interested pm me.

The way I have lived, this was mostly the way it has been. I usually masturbate with someone.

So, for me, that is just part of it.

Love it, reallllly got off on it the other day with a member from here. Had instructions for me, so hot

I adore being watched. Bi guy here, and been watched by dozens of guys, only a few times by ladies unfortunately.

I get worried the person watching would be grossed out and not aroused, especially if I got to the point of orgasm. Had a partner once who was horrified that I’d masturbate, so while I still do it (a lot!!) it tends to be solo:rolleyes:

I get worried the person watching would be grossed out and not aroused, especially if I got to the point of orgasm. Had a partner once who was horrified that I’d masturbate, so while I still do it (a lot!!) it tends to be solo:rolleyes:

Sounds like your partner was immature. That’s terrible that you experienced that. I think it’s hot to watch a woman get off.

I’ve always been a bit of an exhibitionist but it was an early boyfriend who really opened me up to this. He adored watching me as I played with myself and his enthusiasm made me feel so sexy and sensual.

Wow... that's a real pity, but I know what you mean -- it took A LOT for me to break down and allow myself to masturbate in front of somebody else the first time. It turned out OK -- she liked it and let me know, so I finally just relaxed and went for it. It was actually better than OK, but if her reaction would have been like your partner's I'd have gone deep underground before I'd dare touch myself again.

I for one, would love that.

It sounds like you got the perfect reaction. It does take a lot to do it, and then to met with such distant, it isn’t cool. And leaves an impact. I’m glad your partner was so receptive

Back