Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

I actually like shy girls. Nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about. Everybody was at some point before coming out of their shell, which this place is great at helping you come out of.
 
Hi all!

Definitely a bit shy but definitely curious. Ive been a lurker on Lit forums for a long time, but (for the most part) the ladies of lit all seem extremely genuine, and just reminds me we're all here for the same reason... a little stress relief ;) anyways, ive decided to quit just lurking, and do a little more exploring of my curious side. :heart:

Hopeful to chat with some other lovely ladies who want to do some exploring too! (Or even some ladies who would rather show me the ropes!)

Xoxo Mel
 
I actually like shy girls. Nothing to be ashamed or embarassed about. Everybody was at some point before coming out of their shell, which this place is great at helping you come out of.

I'm shy which is why I think no girls seem to notice me or talk to me since I never say anything, lol. But when I do talk to woman I can't help but get excited inside. :eek: I told that to my mother. Not to long ago this girl outside a restaurant was handing out paper fliers to people for this radio station she works for and I could smell her perfume and she was very beautiful. But I froze up and said nothing cause I'm so shy.

The first time I ever wanted to kiss someone I was quite young and she was my friend but I never did because I thought I'd ruin a good friendship. She's straight though and I respect her as a person so I don't try to cross her boundaries.

I rather be with a woman who feels the same way about me, as I feel about them. It be weird to be with someone who only is kissing me for my benefit.

I had a girlfriend before but we broke up because she wasn't over her ex and we sadly broke up but we did kiss and everything. She ended up telling me she wasn't over her ex and she's sorry for rushing into things. I liked her honesty. I'm sure one day I'll meet the right girl. :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not shy on the internet. Catch me in person And I’m the epitome of social butterfly but I’ll be way too shy to make the first move!
 
I'm too shy to make the first move with a woman as I'm not great at picking up on the signals of whether they're also into women or not. Urgh, if I only I was a little bolder
 
I'm kinda shy, only because I've not ever posted before, just been a lurker for a while, but jumping in here! But can relate to some of you, as I am happily married, and am not interested in other men, only the ladies!! Of course hubs is cool with it, otherwise I would never be this bold! He says it's my department to find a lady lmao!! Anyways just wanted to say Heeyyyy!!
 
Back
Top